Assist the General Manager in the day to day operations of running a successful salon. Responsibilities include: coordinating promotional events, oversee salon standards and report improvements as needed, conduct sales audits and monitor sales data, prepare bank deposits, assist in employee relations and work to ensure a positive atmosphere, and assist in the development and motivation of staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in managing all departments within the spa to ensure that related operations run smoothly and efficiently
- Assist in the recruitment and training process for staff, as needed.
- Effectively communicate job responsibilities, performance expectations, customer service standards, and company policies/guidelines
- Perform opening and closing duties as needed, following established procedures
- Maintain a positive employee relations climate, responding to employee-related issues
promptly, fairly and consistently
- Provide input in the preparation of effective performance reviews for various staff members
- Review and prepare weekly work schedules and approve service schedule changes and requests for time off to ensure adequate coverage
- Develop and motivate staff, maintain cooperation/teamwork within the department, delegate tasks productively
- Maintain files of worker’s compensation injury reports and customer liability incidents
- Conduct sales audits, monitor sales data, and prepare bank deposits
- Oversee salon standards, conduct daily walk-through and initiate maintenance/repairs as needed
- Assist in coordinating promotional events and training sessions
Indeed - 12 months ago