LIBERTY Employee Reviews

Very interesting
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 15, 2017
Job was very demanding for less pay' enjoy working with public and meeting new people alway keep a smile upon your face you never know what kind of day someone is having
From Safeco to Liberty Mutual
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  SeattleMarch 23, 2017
Best thing about Safeco is the workplace culture. It was a sizable company and yet people knew and trusted each other. It was fun at work, they provided employees some activities for collaboration and teamwork. Then Liberty Mutual came along. There was an air of uncertainty. People came and went. Jobs changed, managers changed, culture changed. I liked my time at Liberty Mutual but loved Safeco. Eventually we all have to move on.
Pros
Bonus! Work/Life balance
Cons
So much uncertainty.
customer satisfacation
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEFebruary 2, 2017
employee understanding training and understanding of the work area customer satisfaction ad care of safety and rules, team work area and self motivated work area, clean safe and happy work place
Pros
experiance of varity of food institution
Cons
to nice
Fun, exciting, innovative place to work
Marketing and Public Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 15, 2017
Great, innovative, awesome place to work with great people. There is always something to do and there is great work to be done.
people in office are good and friendly also helpful
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2016
Jobs were good, in my area or near me, pay was decent, weather doesn't matter, direct deposit a plus, no long term positions, job process was pretty fast.
Pros
got free lunch
Cons
no guarantee work
Produtivo e divertido
Direção Comercial/Gerente (Current Employee) –  DelawareNovember 16, 2016
5 estrelas do melhor que conheço, extraordinário e excelente
Best staffing agency ever
Porter (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLOctober 14, 2016
Than ks to the liberty group I am in the process on getting my EPA and soon be maint tech best staffing ever they work so hard for they employer and the lady's in Tampa are the best team ever love the liberty group
Pros
employee of the month
Cons
non
Very Professional Organization
Work Ethics
Continuous Improvement Mentality
Innovation
Well organized HR Dept.
Pros
Constant Merge and Adquisitions
Cons
Provide Training to keep the Pace
Good
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2016
-It's a good company where you can beggin a leasing career . And I been so glad that I could work fot liberty group
-they always tried to send me to work at near properties from my location.
Awesome Temp agency
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  VARIESSeptember 17, 2016
ITS AN AWESOME TEMP agency TO WORK FOR. They help you find somewhere to work permanently. They always have assignments and most of the hours are the same, its a consistant schedule from 9-6
Pros
Temproary but you will always have somewhere
Cons
You dont get paid more than 11.
Great work assignments
Maintenance Supervisor/Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCSeptember 1, 2016
Management is awesome, communication on point. If i had not enrolled into college I would still be working at this time. I would recommend the right person for this company. Go Liberty Group
Great learning experience with knowledgable manager.
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 28, 2016
Typically, I worked the later shift on days I didn't have classes. I came in to help walk-in clients, answered phones when the receptionist went home for the day, prepared taxes, and prepared packets. When it would slow down, I would organize and clean the office. At the end of the day, I would close down the office.

All my co-workers were very supportive and I loved to work with them. They made the work environment fun. Yet, when appropriate they would be professional.

The manager was very supportive of helping me learn how to accurately file tax returns and work with clients to help them get the best service possible and understand when I was incapable of helping. I was told when I made mistakes, but the best part was I was also told how to prevent making mistakes in the future. The criticisms were very constructive.

The hardest part of the job was when I would get clients that weren't being truthful. I wanted to help everyone, but when people don't want to be honest about such a serious matter, the only thing to do sometimes is turn them away.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients complete their returns. A lot of clients get stressed during tax season, being able to alleviate that stress was very rewarding.
Pros
Helpful co-workers
Cons
Not enough experience with corporate tax returns
Long term temporary
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 27, 2016
I have worked long term temporary assignments. While doing so, I have paid bills, posted rent, filed, leased, answer phones, resident interaction.
Pros
I can choose when I work.
Cons
No stability.
Temp agentcy
Leasing Consultant/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 8, 2016
they're sending me to properties thru out Va, they have been very up scale properties, professional, a lil slow when finding jobs but over all ok
best team in tampa they are the best
Porter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 3, 2016
I could say the liberty group is the best staffing agency i had ever work for the team in tampa are the best staffing team in the bay area
Pros
good paid
Nice placement
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 21, 2016
Good job in placement and pay is competitive. Always has good contact with recruiters, and kept up to date on job detail.
Fun place to work
Concierge/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 10, 2016
They have placed me in a long term position so far, fun place to work. I have been meeting some very nice people in this downtown area
Compasionate and fulfilling
Home-Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 9, 2016
Had to be concern of person feelings, patients,sometimes they would get very depressed.Liked when they have a good day.Took care of client
Pros
could eat with client
Cons
when they would have a melt down
Resident Retention Activity
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 6, 2016
There's nothing more effective than starting a work day with a positive attitude. I believe in ATTITUDE>Aptitude. In property management I have learned that working as a team, with a positive attitude makes the day fun and enjoyable at work, and it makes a huge difference. An office will not reach desirable goals if there's a lack of communication. This would be the hardest part of a job for me, it's not having your team on board. I love the diversity and the challenges this job brings but nothing beats the satisfying feeling of helping people find a place they can call home! Leasing is more than helping people find a new home but also closing the back door starts from the very beginning. I have experienced great results in going the extra mile to keep our good residents. Resident retention parties are a great way to show appreciation to our residents and also the opportunity to get to know their neighbor. Every property has a budget, so it can be a challenge putting it all together when your budget is a bit limited, however, working with your vendors has helped tremendously to make it happen! Vendors can be great sponsors, if we know how to communicate with them. Being nice pays off in the long run.
Pros
Being part of a great community is great!
Cons
no time for breaks sometimes, but it's ok.
Great Job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2016
Great Job, they work as hard as they can for you. Learned a lot. Being an assistant manager has taught me a lot and I love the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIBERTY. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval