LIBERTY Employee Reviews in United States

good company to start in the apt industry
maintenance tech (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2016
a typical day of work in liberty group would be getting into the office early as 8 am which is a good time to start a day, talk to manager and maintenance group about the job that i willing be doing throughout the day, get tools and equipment to start job and try to get as much busy to make the day go by quick.
Pros
there is no presure as soon as the job gets done
Cons
this company needs more benefits to employs
Long term temporary
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 27, 2016
I have worked long term temporary assignments. While doing so, I have paid bills, posted rent, filed, leased, answer phones, resident interaction.
Pros
I can choose when I work.
Cons
No stability.
Compasionate and fulfilling
Home-Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 9, 2016
Had to be concern of person feelings, patients,sometimes they would get very depressed.Liked when they have a good day.Took care of client
Pros
could eat with client
Cons
when they would have a melt down
best team in tampa they are the best
Porter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 3, 2016
I could say the liberty group is the best staffing agency i had ever work for the team in tampa are the best staffing team in the bay area
Pros
good paid
Temp agentcy
Leasing Consultant/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 8, 2016
they're sending me to properties thru out Va, they have been very up scale properties, professional, a lil slow when finding jobs but over all ok
Fun place to work
Concierge/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 10, 2016
They have placed me in a long term position so far, fun place to work. I have been meeting some very nice people in this downtown area
Nice placement
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 21, 2016
Good job in placement and pay is competitive. Always has good contact with recruiters, and kept up to date on job detail.
Great Job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2016
Great Job, they work as hard as they can for you. Learned a lot. Being an assistant manager has taught me a lot and I love the industry.
Great learning experience with knowledgable manager.
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 28, 2016
Typically, I worked the later shift on days I didn't have classes. I came in to help walk-in clients, answered phones when the receptionist went home for the day, prepared taxes, and prepared packets. When it would slow down, I would organize and clean the office. At the end of the day, I would close down the office.

All my co-workers were very supportive and I loved to work with them. They made the work environment fun. Yet, when appropriate they would be professional.

The manager was very supportive of helping me learn how to accurately file tax returns and work with clients to help them get the best service possible and understand when I was incapable of helping. I was told when I made mistakes, but the best part was I was also told how to prevent making mistakes in the future. The criticisms were very constructive.

The hardest part of the job was when I would get clients that weren't being truthful. I wanted to help everyone, but when people don't want to be honest about such a serious matter, the only thing to do sometimes is turn them away.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients complete their returns. A lot of clients get stressed during tax season, being able to alleviate that stress was very rewarding.
Pros
Helpful co-workers
Cons
Not enough experience with corporate tax returns
Resident Retention Activity
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 6, 2016
There's nothing more effective than starting a work day with a positive attitude. I believe in ATTITUDE>Aptitude. In property management I have learned that working as a team, with a positive attitude makes the day fun and enjoyable at work, and it makes a huge difference. An office will not reach desirable goals if there's a lack of communication. This would be the hardest part of a job for me, it's not having your team on board. I love the diversity and the challenges this job brings but nothing beats the satisfying feeling of helping people find a place they can call home! Leasing is more than helping people find a new home but also closing the back door starts from the very beginning. I have experienced great results in going the extra mile to keep our good residents. Resident retention parties are a great way to show appreciation to our residents and also the opportunity to get to know their neighbor. Every property has a budget, so it can be a challenge putting it all together when your budget is a bit limited, however, working with your vendors has helped tremendously to make it happen! Vendors can be great sponsors, if we know how to communicate with them. Being nice pays off in the long run.
Pros
Being part of a great community is great!
Cons
no time for breaks sometimes, but it's ok.

Want to know more about LIBERTY?

Ask a question
Productive and challenging work environment
Supply Manager (Current Employee) –  washington, dcJune 10, 2015
Liberty Service provided me with new work experiences where I was challenged and accepted new roles. It was an opportunity to understand my strengths and weaknesses while learning valuable skills.
Nursing Homes are under paid and over worked
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYNovember 4, 2014
I will never go back and work in a nursing home again. No just this one buy any of them. The government has cut so much Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements that the staff are forced to work long hours and never get the pay that they deserve. NLH/nursing home is one of the Nursing Homes that have so much overtime that people plan to stay ahead of time. CNA's can not do their jobs the LPN's are expected to pick up the slack. I don't want to work there or live there.
Pros
job security
Cons
low pay and high work load
very relaxed place to work
Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 10, 2015
the leads are very easy to work with and you are never left without answers on unknown issues.
company works with you on days you need off
and always doing something around the office to bring happiness to a work place
Pros
great people
Cons
pay is a little less than i would expect from a company this large
Friendly Environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 14, 2014
A typical day at work was going door to door pitching solar power

I learned a lot of about solar power

Management was in the background and would just give broad guidelines about what was expected

Most of the time i was by myself but i got along very well with my coworkers

The hardest part was getting potential customers to have a open mind during my pitch

The most enjoyable part of the job was when people would sign up for solar power
Pros
getting out of the office
Cons
bothering people
Claim Specialist
Bodily Injury Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  CONovember 11, 2014
Plan and conduct investigations which included collecting and evaluating documentation and securing evidence to analyze coverage, determine liability, compensability, and extent of damages. Evaluate claim for potential fraud. Assess actual damages associated with claims and conduct negotiations to settle claims.
micromanagement and strict work environment with poor work life balance
Sr.Liability Case Manager/Claim Representative III (Current Employee) –  Waukesha WIMay 22, 2012
I have learned that you do not follow the salary, but what is more important is work/life balance, good work environment, and a place where you are respected.
There are good co workers, but management as noted are micromanagers that do not allow the workers to complete their tasks, but to complete reports only.
Pros
pay scale
Cons
work environment, micromanagement, and excessive reporting
work place
bakery (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg VAFebruary 13, 2014
I went in with no skill's walk'd out with alot of skills I learned how to bake alot of sweets and other foods and how other stations work didn't make it to be a manger but i was an employee and meet alot of co workers the hardest part was working with the machines some i could reach and work some i couldn't i loved everything about this job
Pros
free lunch and drink
Cons
short breaks because we was so busy
Prepare fast, accurate, and friendly tax returns while comply with IRS guidelines.
TAX Preparer (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 1, 2012
• Every one works as a team.
• Learn so much about IRS guidelines.
• The hardest part of the job was to learn how to do Day care Business tax Returns.
• Became part of a customer friendly culture
Pros
learn from co-workers
Cons
low pay
productive and easy going environment
SALES GIRL (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, NYFebruary 20, 2013
a typical day of work for me is helping costumers with what they need help with. i learned that it is very important to be respectful not only to you costumers but also to your co-workers. the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the costumers.
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJanuary 9, 2013
I don't have time to write what I would need to right for this review right at this moment, but I'll just say this:
It is a bit top-heavy and the upper management does not trust anyone that works here.
Pros
i work with good people
Cons
micro-management throughout the entire company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIBERTY. Our community is ready to answer.