LIBERTY Employee Review

productive and easy going environment
SALES GIRL (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, NYFebruary 20, 2013
a typical day of work for me is helping costumers with what they need help with. i learned that it is very important to be respectful not only to you costumers but also to your co-workers. the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the costumers.

Other LIBERTY Employee Reviews

Great Company
Associate/Teller (Former Employee) –  Waterford CtNovember 11, 2017
Liberty Bank team was awesome! I only worked there for two weeks do to unforseen medical reasons. Myy medical condition has improved and i would love to work at Liberty Bank again.
Fun Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 10, 2017
I really enjoy working at the Liberty Tax Corporate Call Center. The environment is very laid back. The only complaint I have is the pay rate, which is well below what I am used to being paid. Also, the drive was much too far for me every day. The only other problem that comes to mind is the attendance of the other representatives (including team leads). The other employees seem to come and go as they please on a daily basis (showing up late, calling off all the time, etc.).
Pros
Supervisor and other employees are very generous and always bring food for everyone, the environment is very laid back for a call center
Cons
Long drive from Suffolk to Virginia Beach, pay rate is not enough, position is seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIBERTY. Our community is ready to answer.