LIBERTY

LIBERTY Employer Reviews

Friendly Environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 14, 2014
Pros: getting out of the office
Cons: bothering people
A typical day at work was going door to door pitching solar power

I learned a lot of about solar power

Management was in the background and would just give broad guidelines about what was expected

Most of the time i was by myself but i got along very well with my coworkers

The hardest part was getting potential customers to have a open mind during – more... my pitch

The most enjoyable part of the job was when people would sign up for solar power – less
Floating Position
Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Austin , TXJuly 12, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Great company to work for, giving me the chance to get back on my feet since i just moved to the Austin area .
...
August 2002 Supervisor (Former Employee), New Hope, ALMay 24, 2014
wonderful place for a teenager. My very first job. Management is great.
Great Experience
Office Manager (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMay 15, 2014
Helping others learn more, being a manager is a rough but amazing job, managers are somewhat helpful, my employees are great and co-workers very helpful, having to charge someone and them still having to pay, helping others.
Windsor House, Inc. at Liberty Health Care Center showed/rewarded loyalty to the company.
Concierge, STNA (Former Employee), Liberty, OhioApril 7, 2014
Pros: immediate gratification of making people comfortable and wanted.
Cons: the amount of energy needed to care for multiple residents
As the Concierge daily tasks included reviewing admission paperwork with new residents/families, assisting Medical Records, Admissions, Social Services, Administrator as needed, sorting/filing/logging/gathering various information/paperwork, offering hospitality to residents/guests. As an STNA working mostly midnight shift rounds were done every two – more... hours, basic/total care provided to residents within scope of practice, followed directions of nurses, assisted residents with ADL's.

I learned how to communicate with people from various backgrounds and life experiences, learned how to organize tasks of importance, also, how to cooperate with others.

Management of the nursing home was efficient, helpful, made ability to maintain credentialing easy with proper trainings, upheld policies/procedures.

Most coworkers were helpful in sharing needed information regarding resident changes/health needs and status, working together to ensure proper care of residents.

The most difficult part of this job was losing residents to death, seeing them suffer from various illnesses, watching families deal with decline of loved ones, encouraging residents to accept needed care, and the amount of work to be done was overwhelming if there were call offs.

The best part of my workday was making residents/families feel welcome and safe, and knowing that a smile, hug or listening could turn around someone's day. – less
work place
bakery (Former Employee), Lynchburg VAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch and drink
Cons: short breaks because we was so busy
I went in with no skill's walk'd out with alot of skills I learned how to bake alot of sweets and other foods and how other stations work didn't make it to be a manger but i was an employee and meet alot of co workers the hardest part was working with the machines some i could reach and work some i couldn't i loved everything about this job
Gas Station
Convenient Store Clerk (Former Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 10, 2013
Job was all around base. I had to do lot of multi-tasking. Took customers order, stocked, cleaned. At the end of closing time, had to count all the money match it with the statement on the invoice, mopped the floor, clean the carpet.
Easy going place to work
Federal Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VADecember 8, 2013
A typical day in the life of the job was that I needed more assistance and training, but I was able to work with the people necessary to get the job done
Good place to work.
Welder Helper (Former Employee), Gretna, LAAugust 29, 2013
This was a good place to work. I was very young when I worked here. I do not remember to much about this company and I am not sure if they are still in buisness or not.
Music thats all
Cashier (Former Employee), Washington, NCAugust 26, 2013
Talking to people, running register filling ice up, co workers are nice.
Hardest part is dealing with the drunks.
enjoyable part is talking to different people.
Fast paced workplace
Traffic & Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), San Juan, Puerto RicoAugust 16, 2013
A typical day of work consisted of data entry, telephone calls, and invoice billing. My customer service skills, time management, team work, general knowledge and computer skills all improved exponentially during the time i was part of the Traffic & Billing department. All this was achieved with the combination of great supervisors and my desire too – more... constantly improve in all areas and tasks. The hardest part of the job was the billing process. It took two days and nothing could be overlooked. The most enjoyable part was entering contracts and being able to know where we stood as far as projections and revenue was concerned. – less
Working with Military and Professional companys
Supervisor Housing (Former Employee), BaghdadMarch 19, 2013
Pros: company policys
Working 84 hrs weekly and 7 days a week with these professional companys for 6 years until the Military draw down in Nov/Dec 2011
I learned the importance of Patience working together as a Team in close quarters and setting an example for Leadership and responsibility.
The Hardest part of the job ? The attacks which came unexspectedly.
The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was Working beside the military to fulfill their needs and receiving respect from the military,fellow employees and management staff. – less
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee), San Clemente, CAJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: i work with good people
Cons: micro-management throughout the entire company.
I don't have time to write what I would need to right for this review right at this moment, but I'll just say this:
It is a bit top-heavy and the upper management does not trust anyone that works here.
can be fun
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Amsterdam, NYOctober 22, 2012
It is a challenging job but rewarding at the same time. I wasn't happy with some of the management and co-workers but for the most part I enjoyed my job.
Capitalism
GM/President/Owner (Former Employee), Portland, OregonOctober 21, 2012
I had a wonderful adventure with this company. I enjoyed leading employees and looking for ways to maximize profits.
meeting nice patrons
cashier (Current Employee), Mercersburg, PAJuly 15, 2012
Pros: early shift.
Cons: short hours.
early morning shift and meeting the people on their way to start their day with a smile.
micromanagement and strict work environment with poor work life balance
Sr.Liability Case Manager/Claim Representative III (Current Employee), Waukesha WIMay 22, 2012
Pros: pay scale
Cons: work environment, micromanagement, and excessive reporting
I have learned that you do not follow the salary, but what is more important is work/life balance, good work environment, and a place where you are respected.
There are good co workers, but management as noted are micromanagers that do not allow the workers to complete their tasks, but to complete reports only.
Prepare fast, accurate, and friendly tax returns while comply with IRS guidelines.
TAX Preparer (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAMay 1, 2012
Pros: learn from co-workers
Cons: low pay
• Every one works as a team.
• Learn so much about IRS guidelines.
• The hardest part of the job was to learn how to do Day care Business tax Returns.
• Became part of a customer friendly culture
NOTHING
SQL and pl/sql Developer (Current Employee), Hubli, KAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: 12hrs
I LEARNED GOOD SKILLS..
I WAS WORKING PATIENCELY..
I DID NOT GET ANY SITUATION DAT TO STUCK..
IT IS FUN PLACE TO WORK IN,WITH VIBRANT AND ENERGETIC PEOPLE
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Current Employee), JOHANNESBURG,BRAAMFONTEINJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: there are free lunch every fridays for teams that exceedes the target
Cons: marathon day every thursday, where we work from 08h00 till 19h30
THERE ARE PRIZE GIVING AT RANDOM FOR THOSE WITH MORE SALES,A GO HOME TARGETS,IETHER AS A TEAM OR INDIVIDUALS,POWER HOUR WHICH IS DONE EVERY AFTER THREE HOURS WHERE WE STAND AND PITCH AS LOUD AS WE CAN