Pros: extremely professional work environment.
Cons: no cons at all!
- Everyday was a new mission to find something new about someone. Find everything about that aspect, compile, and take notes on the consistencies.
- I learned Library Research skills, working for the state government, judging and differentiating between pertinent and non-pertinent information, and I enhanced my writing and editing skills.
- Wonderful management that helped me when I needed it, and let me be if I was in the thick of researching.
- Hardest part: finding accurate lineage information
- most enjoyable: the amount of 'eureka!' moments when finding an important piece of information or discovering something more pertinent than what you were previously looking for.