Licking Memorial Health Systems Employee Reviews in United States

Great yet challanging place to work.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHSeptember 28, 2015
The most convenient thing about this job is the possibility of getting almost a week off after 3 consecutive shifts. The 12 hour shifts can be challenging with the sleep schedule and the pay doesn't quite match the responsibilities.
Pros
convenient hours
awesome place to work
Hospital Grounds Keeping (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHAugust 12, 2015
Licking Memorial Hospital was by far the best place i have worked. I worked during the summer while i was in high school and collage and every summer they were more than happy to give me my job back. LMH is a very professional and caring hospital.
Pros
very nice staff
Productive and community driven
❸ Secretary (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHAugust 10, 2014
Throughout the day, I balance reconciliation sheets for account receivables, train co-workers on certain aspects of their jobs. I research client account problems. I order all supplies. Correspond with our fiscal department to provide them with departmental findings. Research all agency accounts for delinquency. I provide end of day, month and end of year procedures and reports. I provide all bankruptcy information for our department and agency. Many other procedures throughout the department.
I have learned to prioritize many job duties. I have learned other co-workers jobs in order to provide coverage, which I enjoy the most. I work with very knowledgeable people who are very forthcoming with information.
The hardest part of the job is to see my co-workers move on to other job duties, different employment or retirement.
Our management allow us to provide the organization all information needed with trust.
Exceptional Work Experience
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newark, OhioDecember 19, 2013
I have worked many jobs in my lifetime but I have to say that this is the best job and I have had the best boss ever in my career. I will be sad to leave this position.
This is a wonderful company!
POCT (Former Employee) –  RadiologyMarch 15, 2013
I worked at LMH for almost ten years. Don't believe those who say that LMH isn't a good company to work for! It is an excellent company with managers and co-workers who truly care. LMH also has very good benefits. Compare their insurance benefits to other health care systems like Genesis Healthcare. This is one of the best companies to work for in Licking County or even the state! I just wish there were more companies like LMH in Licking County! The CEO and the senior management do a wonderful job and really care about people and families! The pastoral department is absolutely wonderful! Thank you LORD JESUS for this company and for all that it does for Licking County!
Pros
great pay, great insurance, great management
Cons
none. i just wish there were more companies like this!
A very compassionate place to work. Very fulfilling place to be.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHAugust 8, 2012
I go to work at 11:00 p.m. I run a report to see what product to take up to my floors to stock. I stock Maternal Child and OR outpatient bedside carts. I learn something new every day while working at LMH. I have learned how to work on my own and organize my time. I get along very well with my co-workers. We have to work together to get things done. A truck comes in every morning and I help put inventory on the shelves in purchasing with the help of day time co-workers. And that would be the hardest part of the job because we get a lot of inventory every day to have to put away. The most enjoyable part is being able to stock the Delivery room and seeing the new born babies.
Pros
free coffee, 45 minute lunch break, great insurance, bonuses.
Cons
cannot think of any
Needs serious administrative and management restructuring
Physician Center Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHApril 4, 2012
Right hand never knows what the left is doing and if you aren't kissing up to the right personyou are out on your ear. Very little chance to advance unless you are kissing u[ or related to the right person. No concern for employees feelings, families or work ethic, will lie to prospects to get them to accept a job position

Licking Memorial Health Systems Reviews by Location