LidWorks Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The worst place i have ever worked smh
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLAugust 30, 2017
First off they lie to you during the interview process, making the company sound awesome, just to get you in there at plant city wages if you know what i mean. They have a very high turnaround rate. they over work their employees with very little time off if any. if you love your family and love spending time with them, this job would probably not be a great fit for you. The management is something else here smh. There's only one shift that the supervisor is genuine in and that's 2nd shift. but with mandatory overtime and a very strict point system that the company abuses in order to make you work more hours practically against your will, the 2nd shift supervisor blends in with the rest. Ive heard stories about certain techs and them running off really good operators. I have seen it first hand by working there. The training that the techs give is minimal, seems it's a fear they have of being outperformed and losing their job, at least that is how it seemed. The company either hasn't noticed the trend and problem or wont say or do anything in fear that they cant find a replacement. Wish i had something good to say about this place,
Pros
they do pay you every two weeks
Cons
just about everything else
Official response from LidWorks
September 20, 2017

Here at LidWorks, we take all reviews very seriously. I am very sorry that your experience with us was not what you thought it should be. As you know, we have a high season (3 summer months) that requires a lot of overtime by all. It is explained in detail during orientation. Also, LidWorks has an overall open door policy. All of our employees are encouraged to come to HR or to their Managers with concerns that affect their employment. Employee concerns are always addressed and taken very seriously. Communication is key.
Best of luck to you in your future endeavors...

Decent Place to work at
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Turkey Creek, FLApril 13, 2017
Lid Works was a decent place to work at. Not the best management at least in the maintenence department. It paid the bills decently. Just had a couple of questionable things happen but overall I enjoyed working there. The supervisors for all areas besides maintenence where fantastic!
Pros
Fit my schedule, decent pay, easy job
Cons
Questionable things happened, have done work that was meant for a specified professional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LidWorks. Our community is ready to answer.

LidWorks Reviews by Location