Life Choice Hospice

Life Choice Hospice Employer Reviews

Loved the patients and families I was humbled to serve.
Pastoral Care Counselor (Former Employee), Hamburg, PAFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: loved the work
Cons: census dropped and i was laid off
My position as Chaplain was a ministry to companion patients and their loved ones on their final journey here on earth and offer spiritual care and support. I was honored to walk beside them at such a difficult time. My teammates were the most compassionate, loving people I have ever met. The management team at our local office was also exceptional.
WORST HOSPICE COMPANY EVER!!!
CNA (Former Employee), Dresher, PaFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: none. not even a gift certificate during the holidays!
Cons: too many for you to read right now.
Having many years experience as a CNA in different areas of healthcare including Hospice, I have never worked for a worse company. Employees are undervalued and underpaid. Benefits are extremely expensive. Management is quick to discipline, but never commend you on a job well done. If you want to be an act in a circus, then Lifechoice is the company – more... for you. – less
No support from above. Long hours and unpaid overtime are expected.
Nurse (Former Employee), AlabamaDecember 10, 2013
Cons: insurance, support, culture
Almost no orientation. Few doctors and hospitals accept their insurance. Expect to be pressured to admit patients regardless of appropriateness. A "bottom-line" company.
Growing work place environment
Office Manager (Former Employee), Manasquan, NJNovember 14, 2013
Pros: wonderful people
Cons: stress
The culture at LCH is very nurturing and compassionate. The company is currently in a growing spurt and so along with the growth comes some pains. If I was a younger part of the work force I would have stayed for years. However, being eligible for retirement, the growth issues were no longer attractive to me.
wonderful
Certified Nursing Assistant/Hospice Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 12, 2013
Very Establish Company and cares about their employees and provide care and comfort to our patients
Not a great place to work
Aide (Current Employee), Willingboro, NJOctober 18, 2013
Pros: good location
Cons: all the above
Life Choice Hospice is not a great place to work because of its culture, management, and lack of work/life balance. The employees work very hard, but are undervalued. The benefits are too expensive and you have put 10-30 days notice to get a day off.
horrible experience with upper management and HR.
Nurse (Former Employee), GeorgiaSeptember 15, 2013
Headaches abound and they don't care about their staff. Questions aren't answered honestly.
Having a heart.
RN/CASE MANAGER (Current Employee), River Edge, NJApril 5, 2013
Making a difference at end of life, bringing dignity and compassion.
Very generous company, lunches always provided at meetings.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aid (Former Employee), Willingboro, NJApril 2, 2013
Pros: family oriented environment
Cons: no room for advancement
A typical workday included travel,customer service,and quality care given to residents. I learned to multitask and to function in a hospice setting. Management was profesional yet friendly. A bond was created amongst co-workers almost immediately. The most challenging part of the job was traveling and keeping appointments in a timely manner. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job was the appreciation of the residents and family members of your services. – less