Information Technology Administrator
Life Flight Network (LFN) was founded in 1978 and is one the country’s first air medical transport services. We are not-for-profit, focused on safety and quality and have transported over 90,000 patients throughout our 16 service areas in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are owned and operated by a consortium of Oregon Health & Science University, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, and Providence Health & Services-Oregon, and are proud to provide a joined strength of world-class health institutions, unique combination of air and ground ambulances, and highly skilled employees to communities in need.
We are passionate about investing in each one of our employee's success, creating an environment that inspires individuals to reach their highest potential. A few prominent awards we have received include the 2009 Air Medical Program of the Year, 2012’s #1 Large Non Profit Companies to work for and #2 in 2013, Oregon Business Magazine.
Life Flight is currently recruiting for an Information Technology Administrator to work from our Aurora, Oregon location. The IT Administrator is responsible for maintaining, servicing, and upgrading LFN’s corporate network. This person will be hands-on, from development to the end user, in meeting requests and creating processes that both meet required goals and increase efficiencies company wide. On call time and travel throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho maybe required.
- A Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on Computer Science or Management Information Systems Direct IT experience may be substituted year for year for a Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft and VMware certifications desired
- 4 - 5 years of experience supporting a multi node, multi-site, Microsoft & VMware environment.
- 2 years working knowledge of medical charting systems desired.
- 4 - 5 years of experience with Windows systems, AD, SQL, virtualization, Exchange, IIS and Sharepoint.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA and SOX compliance.
- Able to work on unusual or complex problems and provide solutions that may be highly creative
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize tasks by levels of importance and urgency
- Capable of quickly and compliantly troubleshooting and problem solving IT related issues
- Must maintain up to date knowledge of IT best practices
- Able to participate in a 24x7 rotation if necessary and be on call as necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance, adhering to LFN drivers policy
The ideal candidate will also possess working knowledge with the following systems.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft SQL
- Terminal Services administration
- Sonicwall Firewall, SSL and VPN administration
- Various backup technologies and methodologies
- VMware Vsphere administration
- Netapp FAS administration
- Directory Services (Active Directory, GPO)
- IP Protocols (DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP)
- Web Services (IIS, Sharepoint)
- Anti-virus configuration (Symantec)
- Desktop OS’s (XP, Vista, Windows 7)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access)
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
LFN offers competitive compensation, growth opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Volunteer Time, and a generous Paid Time Off plan.
LFN is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, childbirth and related medical conditions or occurrences, age and physical or mental disability.
Please apply online at www.lifeflight.org