Life Flight Network Employee Reviews

Best job ever
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Lewiston IdahoAugust 29, 2015
Working at life flight is like being a part of family, they provide a culture of safety and expect the best, you can't help but want to succeed here, couldn't ask for a better place to work!!!
Pros
Safe, fun coworkers, amazing culture
Cons
Nurses get paid too much more than medics
great place for long-term career
Critical Care Flight Paramedic (Current Employee) –  IdahoOctober 25, 2014
LFN is a great place to work. Typical flights run the gamut from scene responses into wilderness locations to taking very complicated patients from ICUs and tertiary EDs and transporting them to specialty centers. Strong clinical and trouble-shooting skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to function in chaotic situations are definite requirements for the job, but these are rewarded with excellent pay, benefits, and plenty of time off. The organization has an excellent and pervasive safety culture. While not perfect by any means, LFN is an excellent company in which to build a long-term career.
Pros
Exciting work, strong safety culture, good compensation
Cons
lots of paperwork and record-keeping requirements
Best job ever
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 18, 2014
Constantly challenging, ever changing and exciting. I've learned about mapping, aviation and weather. My co-workers are my partners, we back each other up. The most enjoyable part of the job is the adrenaline rush and not knowing what's going to happen next.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Flight Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Life Flight Network Reviews by Location