Life Inc. Employee Reviews

Flexable hours
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CONovember 4, 2013
I enjoyed working here. I got to grow as a manager. Made the day to day business discisions regarding the business as well as the employees, constantly learning how to manage co-workers and customers. Best part of the job was working with all the clients and making new friendships and the hardest part was letting employees go.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
Cons
No benefits
"Christian Based Company" but values are anything but Christian
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WASeptember 11, 2012
This company is a privately owned company that claims to be Christian based. I was very disenchanted with the management team as there was lying, favoritism in spite of neglect and abuse issues, inappropriate relationships with married staff, bullying staff, etc. The management would pit staff against each other which created a hostile work environment, yell at staff and in my opinion mentally and verbally abuse staff. I would go to work a nervous wreck because there was absolutely no job security. I was made to give expired dietary supplement to one of our clients by my house lead via orders from the sister of the owner, whom was a med. lead in spite of being ordered by the state of WA. to strictly stay away from all medical things within the company. This due to her having a home site of her own shut down and under investigation. When I made an issue of this I was fired for a very lame reason to get me out of there.
Pros
excellent pay and benfits
Cons
everything else
Very hands on.
Habilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMarch 7, 2013
A typical day was getting the residents up, dressed, and ready for medications and breakfast. We also attended a day program with the residents where the performed daily academic and vocational objectives. Everyday was to just assist the residents as needed. While working for Life I did learn some sign language. The coworkers I worked with where awesome. They truly cared about the residents the cared for. Their really was no hard part of the job. We all work together and have great commutation skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see a resident shine through their struggles.
Applicants must care!
Habitat Technician / Driver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCJanuary 15, 2014
I enjoyed every moment of working for Life Inc. Wonderful staff and management, excellent residents, and a learning environment
Job is fun with nice calm atmosphere.
Hab Tech 2/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Supply, NCJanuary 9, 2014
Helping the consumers get dressed in the morning for school.
assisting the consumer while at school.
then help them in the independent day to day living.
Pros
great outtings
Cons
no bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.