Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Reviews

quick paced work
Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Taikang, CNJune 1, 2017
I had intern there when I was in China. The work I got was introducing our products to intensional guests and giving them survey to get feedbacks. Then I would integrate the feedbacks and give advices to my supervisor to improve the products.
Great Company with Flexible Hours
Broker (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 24, 2017
The hours are the best thing about being a broker hands down. The pay potential is through the roof BUT it takes a few solid years to build up clientele during the NON OE season.
warm environment
Field Unit Trainer (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILFebruary 3, 2017
Banker's has a geat culture and a winning team. Loved that we help people protect what they worked their whole life to build up. Meeting people in the comfort of thier homes to explain Medicare Suppliments, Life Insurance, GLIAs, Investments, and many other products.
Depends
Business Solutions Analyst IV (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJanuary 28, 2017
Depends on pay, culture, manager & job responsibilities. People and co-workers make more of a difference than you would think. Time off is a big factor.
Tight-budgeted approach to the point of interfering with employee needs.
Temp Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2016
Not a good place to work. Distrustful toward it's employees (supplies are under lock and key, internet use is closely monitored), frugal to the point of not providing any perks.

Management is completely unfamiliar with work requirements, therefore making deadlines and demands unrealistic.

Co-workers are polite.
Pros
Cons
doesn't even provide free coffee
Always on the move
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northern blvdNovember 2, 2016
As a manager you're always on the move and travelling to different locations. Pay was good. Not much benefits. More of a get thru the day type of job.
jntuk
JAVA DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 2, 2016
Most of the time under staffed, really long hours of work sometimes 12 hours if needed. Day to day job would be communicating with customer and providing them with the best solution, by product demonstration and up selling.
- lots of changes in plans and technologies, so had to constantly update myself and be ready for any questions from the customers.
- Lack of professionalism and knowledge on how to run the store.
- Lovely people with a hard working ethic.
- Long hours due to understaffed.
- My team.
Effective and productive workplace with positive environment.
Intern of Actuary and Planning Department (Former Employee) –  深圳市August 29, 2016
Ping An is one of top life insurance company in China which make my work there a challenge.

Managers are focus on market and they are really making different. But due to the heavy work every department is facing, the connection among departments and company is not efficiency enough.
Nice
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 8, 2016
Good people, fun, laid back, get out of work at 3 on fridays. room to grow, nice office, work at your own pace. can take breaks, no one over your shoulder
Productive and challenging work place
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Perry, GAJuly 28, 2016
Each day presents new challenges that can be solved with various solutions. A positive is always required in order to be successful. Coworkers are nice and everyone is respectful and easy to get along with
Productive and independence
Loan Modification Analyst (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYMay 31, 2016
I have learned a lot in this company. Including mortgage and loans wise information. I owe a lot to them for teaching me and letting me provide my input.
Working as Structural Designer
Structural Designer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMay 31, 2016
Ever day of my job is something new for me i will learn something new and try to correct the by mistake which i have done before
Pros
free lunches, travel expense
Cons
Lunch break, Health Insurence
its an excellent place to work at.
SQL Server Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 25, 2016
its an excellent place to work at.it was a learning experience for me. i was part of an excellent team. excellent job opportunities.
Dance the night away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2016
World famous cabaret lounge in the village with a live band, on your feet all night dancing to great hits. High volume, high paced. Long nights but loads of fun!!
Productive, responsible, mature women
Customer service experience (Former Employee) –  nycOctober 20, 2015
I'm mature women, serious, responsible, culture, billingual Spanish is my primary lenguage, USA citizen.
I have experience in Nannies job, and I like to much care of children
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Instability of Target Market
telemarketing, cold calling, person (Current Employee) –  Sacramento CaliforniaSeptember 14, 2015
I like to work, if I could I would work 24 hours a day. The thing about selling life insurance is that you cant always find the target market without adequate research.
Stable work with room to move up in the company
Interview Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 31, 2015
I love working for this company! Great people, management. Along with good work flow and room to grow with the company. I am always staying busy and learning something new along with always training a teaching my team the ins and outs of life insurance.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not enough pay
productive and fun place to work
salesman (Former Employee) –  amarillo,txJune 18, 2015
Its a 100% commission based company,you can make good money as long as your retention stays above 70% im not sure I would recommend this company
Energetic
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 12, 2015
I loved working with dogs and meeting new and interesting people like Rachel Ray and some other artist. It was an amazing experience.
Pros
Love from dogs.
Cons
Smell of the dogs.
Wonderful
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  LIC, New YorkSeptember 27, 2014
Wonderful place to work.