Life Line Screening

Life Line Screening Employer Reviews

One of the worst jobs I've ever had
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 15, 2014
Outbound "warm" calling to previous clients -- most were clients that haven't screened with the company in 5+ years and had no clue what we were talking about. Awful training, management was very unhelpful, employees were rude.
Think Twice
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: bonus potential
Cons: no job security, repetitive, no opportunity for advancement
Expect to do some COLD CALLING If you are an agressive/empathetic you will make a decent check here. If you are looking for somewhere you can advance, think before you apply. Expect to do the same job at the same wage no matter how long your tenure runs. All but maybe one manger was hired directly from an outside company, which shows in the way things – more... are handled. Management should take calls in order to be empathetic to what the agents deal with on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is sitting in a small cubicle and repeating a script on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part of the job is Bonus potential every paycheck. – less
Excellent for improving technical skills
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: compensation for traveling
Cons: 10 - 15 hour days, long driving distances, up to 3 1/2 hours away from home, management not very supportive.
Very demanding and repetitive postition, no room for advancement for a Medical Assistant.
loved the traveling
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNSeptember 8, 2014
was very hard balancing life and work cause we stayed gone so long
Productive workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: when we have overnights we get a free breakfast, lunch, and dinner. we also get our own hotel room to spend the night in.
Cons: there isnt a lunch everyday.
While working for this company I've learned how to work how to run the following tests, ABI's, osteoporosis, and also how to run an ECG machine. A typical day at work would consist of me and my team traveling outside of Pittsburgh to another city, or state to make sure peoples health is up to par. I've been with the company for a total of 3 months and – more... the job has become pretty easy everything is hands on. – less
Fun, fast paced, job in a Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Canton, OHJuly 8, 2014
Pros: working with nice people, good hours for family life, bonus incentive, enjoyable venue
Cons: change of management all the time
I loved having my own cubical to decorate and make my own space. This helped me relax and be comfortable while I worked. I enjoy customer service in a call center very much and all the employees were fun and helpful to each other.
A typical day here was to arrive, sign in, and get to work. Customers would call in and I would set their appointments, – more... encourage them to buy more services, and take payments. It was a fluid, fast paced environment and I did well there. I also enjoyed the weekly meetings we had that helped employee morale.
There wasn't too many hard things at this job. Soothing an upset customer and getting them calmed and happy was as hard as it got. – less
Team oriented and competitive work enviorment
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 9, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short breaks
Great opportunity to make salary and bonus. The compensation was excellent.
Great company to work for.
Sonographer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 30, 2014
Great company to learn team work and to get fast pace experience. Also a great way to travel the nation as they have teams nationwide.
Zero Job Security
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Canton, OhioApril 24, 2014
There's very little security with this company. The pay is good if you can perform well. My bonus' ranged from $300-$700 every two weeks. Unfortunately, there is no job security and you can AND WILL be replaced. Though I haven't had this personally happen to me, I've seen it happen many times to others. If you are an exceptional sales person, this is – more... the job for you. If you're not experienced in sales or didn't excel in your last job at sales, you will be replaced here. – less
Productive and a nice work environment.
REGISTRATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), OhioApril 10, 2014
Pros: being in a nice environment
Cons: too much traveling
Life Line Screening is a mobile ultrasound company so I would start my day traveling to the different job sites and setting up our equipment as well as putting together the documents that participants needed to fill out. I was a receptionist and would help the participants fill out paperwork, take their different forms of payment and balance the money – more... at the end of the day. After the day has ended, I would help pack up the equipment and travel back home with my co-workers. – less
Travel Job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), ColoradoFebruary 5, 2014
This job we were in a new city everyday. It was a new experience and I learned a lot of stuff while working here. I did PAD tests, Bone density tests and blood work with vitals.
competitive pay
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Independence, OHFebruary 4, 2014
Great pay . however hours very fron 4 hour days to 10. Work environment greatly depends on the a members of the team
You would be better off working at Mc Donalds
Team manager (Current Employee), ChicagoFebruary 3, 2014
Cons: they will bleed you dry
Long hours no raises pay cuts. Sell more for us or else. Complete waste off time. Basic tests are decent but they live off people right out of school who can't get a sonographer job anywhere else. Anyone who tells you different is in upper management with company.
very fast pace, traveling in different states and do non invasive ultrasound
Ultrasound Technician (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: making are customers very pleased and how they appreciate what we do
Cons: short breaks
I learned alot about this company, how to scan abdominal aortas,also made me a better scanner to povide the people with great results. We all get along really well and work as a team.
the hardest about this job is trying are best to get the people done on time.
Nice people in office but ineffectual self serving management and owners
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Former Employee), Independence, OHJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: inconsistent pay and high turn over in office
I have never even come close to the salary that was suggested through misleading interview explanations.
not the best company
Medical Tech/Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 13, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: lunch isnt always promised, not alwasy home long days
New city everyday, long days, patients get upset quickly, lunch isn't always promised, and there aren't always breaks. San Francisco team is the worst team especially the manager and couple other team members.
Job went from soft sell to hard sell
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Former Employee), Canton, OHNovember 9, 2013
I loved this job and the people but management decided it wanted more selling and I am not a sales person.
Great company
Call Center (Current Employee), Canton, OHOctober 18, 2013
Great place to work, job is worthwhile. Most companies just make profit, but this one helps people live longer.
HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee), NYOctober 3, 2013
Cons: no breaks, poor management, unorganized
There is a lot of travelling involved. Have to get up really early and travel up to three hours at times just to get to a site. If you have children or a family this is not the job for you. There is also a lot of physical labor, your have to unload the van with all the machines and supplies and set it up in usually a small cramped space.

They lie about – more... your pay, you have different pay rates for the different tasks that you do, also 99.9% of the time you do not get a lunch break because on how the company schedules the patients but you still get that time taken out of your paycheck even though you never got a break.

There is no advancement with this company, you will never get a pay raise. They actually lowered the pay rate. Management is horrible they don't care about you at all. HR never helps you with your concerns either. They expect you to work so hard sometimes 16 hour shifts and you don't even get paid right for it. They add on a ton of additional tests that you have to do, but you don't get paid extra for any of it.

All they care about is sales. They force tests onto these poor participants when they really don't need it. Especially the blood tests, they are the same ones done at the doctors office which insurance covers and they aren't even as invasive as the hospital results. They cheat and lie to these people.

Stay away from this company they will use you and abuse you and then replace you. Also the general manager of the east coast area is the worst to work under, so please be aware. This company has a high turn over rate, because the job and pay is horrible. – less
A highly engaging and passionate work environment. Everyone was driven to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
Director, International Development & Operations (Current Employee), San DiegoAugust 7, 2013
I worked in a cross functional role that required lots of interdependence from many people and departments on the success of new business or product launches and company wide strategic initiatives. One key ingredient to achieving success as a team is finding common goals that can bring a group together and motivate them to see and work together toward – more... a positive outcome. – less

1 2 3

About Life Line Screening

At Life Line Screening, our mission is to make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up – Read more