Life Line Screening Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crestwood, ILJuly 16, 2017
Travel from county to county. I have learned sales and marketing strategies to receive team bonuses. The hardest part of the job is the consistent traveling. The most enjoyable part is learning new work strategies and procedures. Here you will learn people skills, organizational skills, and strong team work skills. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment learning time management and strengthening your interpersonal skills.
Pros
Monthly Team Bonuses
Cons
n/a
N/a
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 30, 2017
No life work sun up to sun down it is a very hard job to handle if you are married and have any kids, so i would make sure you and your family can handle the time spent away from home
Monotonous
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Current Employee) –  N Canton, OHJune 8, 2017
Chained to a desk by a phone, stressful, worrying about your numbers constantly because they predicted you bonus pay and job security. Started mandatory Saturdays after a 40 hour week.
Decent Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 23, 2017
If you are the type of person that is just looking for a stepping stone then it is a temporary place to work. While working with this company it has been one of the most stressful places I have worked. There is alott of favortism and not everyone works the same. Some are rewarded for doing nothing! While most are pushing through non stop calls. Overall You would be very underpaid for the work you do in Customer Service and At times there are false results given but you are ordered to stand behind the company( who honestly cares about just money)
Pros
Caring co-workers, Flexible hours
Cons
Money hungry, Impossible quotas
Was good until I was laid off without warning.
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  LouisianaMay 23, 2017
I was hired to do HRA's and I began with only 3 days of training. This was fine for me as I catch on quickly and I am used to being thrown into the fire. I had to be a self starter and speak up or else I would be ignored. I barely heard from management which again I did not mind as I prefer to be more autonomous. However if there was an issue it was difficult to get information. The system to clock my time was inconsistent so I had to check my paychecks often to ensure days were not left off. I was told when I first started that I was helping out with a new contract they had and once that contract was over I was guaranteed to still have work within the company. However this was a lie. I was called without warning on my day off and told that I no longer had a job. I was a part time employee with really no benefits and I was let go without any severance. This was very disappointing as I felt I had did great work and was loyal to the company despite getting poor guidance the majority of the time.
Pros
autonomy, great patients, decent pay
Cons
no job security, little guidance
Company does not value their employees
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 8, 2017
During my time with Life Line I witnessed first hand how little they value their employees and their customers. No annual performance reviews/raises. No advancement opportunities. Micro management. Favoritism. And the list goes on... I would not recommend anyone work here.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons
All listed
Good company with an incredible story of growth from a 2 person to more 1200+ employee company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 6, 2017
An average middle sized company with the usual pros and cons. The Senior Leadership Team is a little insulated from the daily activities but overall it isn't a hindrance to the company mission. This is a great place if your looking for long term job security as long as you do your job.
Pros
Catered lunches from local restaurants, lax arrival and EOD times, great PTO
Cons
Geographically separated offices in Austin-Cleveland are an impediment to accomplishing goals.
Not a good place to work
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMarch 29, 2017
This company is one of the most stressful places I've worked at. Even if you are upselling the products, you never really see the results in your bonuses. Lunch most days is provided by the company so that you can work through your lunch breaks and not take your allotted time for lunch. Very unprofessional and also some sketchy business practices when it comes to customers.
Pros
Its a place to work
Cons
Unprofessional, no real care for employees.
A learning experience
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 5, 2017
Make inbound and outbound calls to clients and new clients to schedule and review preventative health screenings. Examples include: Carotid artery screening, check for arterial disease, blood pressure, triglycerides and more.
Pros
Independent work
Cons
Extremely strict weekly quotas and almost impossible to reach bonus structure
Nurse Practitioners BE AWARE!!!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  OHIOFebruary 13, 2017
Lifeline says you as a Nurse Practitioner will make up to $125-$140,000 per year. This is a lie! Lifeline has terribly treated their nurse practitioners and have decreased their salaries substantially. You will only make $250.00/day on some days! They now have decided to no longer pay you the NP rate! Do not work for this company! Do not waste your time !
Pros
Not many
Cons
Poor pay !!!
A lot od traveling
Full Time Medical Asst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 7, 2017
There was a lot of traveling with this job and not all the time would you get a full lunch break and if you forgot to bring a lunch then you were in big trouble. Long hours and days
cool place
Preventive Health Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 6, 2017
i enjoyed working here for sure i would come back if i could. they were always so understandable of my personal life outside of work and that is what employees want from a company
Different Venue / Workplace Everyday
Customer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 23, 2017
Had the chance to travel stay in Hotels and meet customers from all walks of life. Worked with the same people everyday and lacked office interactions with different departments.
Caring management and engaged co-workers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton Road, OHJanuary 19, 2017
This is a fast paced call center environment which can be stressful. However their management is engaged and always looking for ways to keep the staff on point and productive.

I found my co-workers to be helpful and caring individuals
Nice Place to work
Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJanuary 11, 2017
Process inspections of homes for water and fire damages, Inspector goes to property and verify repairs are completed and correct.
just ready to move on
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJanuary 6, 2017
just ready to move on. when it was good it was good when its bad its bad. to much up and down with hours. and im just ready to go and get some stabili
N/a
Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 22, 2016
I answered and called all participants to get their credit card payments.
How to handle out rate people.
I had a good manager
My co-workers were the best.
The hardest part of my job was when I wasn't there.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people over the phone.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indpendace ohioDecember 21, 2016
Great company to work for. Very professional environment. Benefits security great location. Life line Screening has save life for participant who have had vascular screenings done. The job is rewarding because as CSR you help make life changing risk factors to people who call in to have vascular screenings done
Pros
Benfuts
Cons
Na
Not what I expected
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 14, 2016
I have been with Life Line Screening for a while now and this company is one of the worst companies I've worked for. The person that creates the schedule for the mobile team to travel lives in Ohio, and has no clue the distance so one week you make work really far away from home and have a lot of people and the next week not have hardly anyone of the schedule. This company makes it hard to get your bonus and does not provide raises to their employees. Management sways and does not remain consistent. There is no trust. Their benefits and vacations compensation is the worst of any company that I've worked for. They don't even give you a full two weeks of vacation and that never changes. If it wasn't for making a difference for the participants, there would be no need for this job to be open.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Benefits, no consistency of hours, vacation
Mobile Ultra sound
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 8, 2016
This exciting job allowed me to go and see places I never knew existed, taught me this I never dreamed of. I was able to go all over Southern Mississippi and All parts of Louisiana to help people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Line Screening. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9