Life Line Screening

Life Line Screening Employer Reviews

It's sales
Preventative Healthcare Advisor (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 8, 2015
Quota seemed to be unfairly adjusted so your bonuses weren't what you worked for. Management was lacking and facilities weren't up to date.
Day at work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), TravelJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: sometimes no breaks, no set schedules.
Perform labs: Capillary sticks and Glucometer
Vital signs
Perform bone densities and EKG's.
Perform Peripheral Atrial Disease screenings checking for plaque build up in arteries in the arms and legs.
small work group, lots of travel and new envirnment
Medical Assitant (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: the close working enviorment
Cons: no set hours
Driving to a new location daily, setting up and quality controlling equipment, I loved being able to be around a very diverse groups of people, My coworkers are amazing and fun and because its a asmall group you develop a bond and you understand the needs of the job, The hardest part of the job is no set hours, I leave the house before sun up and I`m home after sun down, The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I meet everyday.
Demanding and stressful workplace.
ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Indipandance, OHDecember 22, 2014
Pros: diversity in patients.
Cons: no breaks, fast paced workflow.
Everything in Life Line Screening is about up-sale of additional screening tests. Such tests as blood work and annual wellness package. Not a suitable job for ultrasound technologist.
Rewarding Job
Recruiter (Current Employee), Independence, OHNovember 11, 2014
Pros: retention, flexible schedule, casual dress, no weekends, passionate about healthcare, the days go fast - very busy
Cons: travel, long days
Not everyone can say they left their job at the end of the day, feeling satisfied. Every day I come to work with a smile and leave with a smile. Why? Because I work for an outstanding company that helps save lives. I have always had a passion for healthcare and the medical field. We do something unique here at Life Line Screening and Life Line Community Healthcare. We bring our services to the community at an affordable cost. We care about our patients/participants and we truly want to make a difference in their lives. I love being a part of such a dynamic team where the sky is the limit.
Misleading bate and switch job
Preventive Healthcare advisor (Current Employee), CantonOctober 22, 2014
Pros: coffee, great co-workers
Cons: little paid time off, poor management, poor pay.
I would not recommend this company which seems to care little about employees.
AVOID!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), USAOctober 8, 2014
Cons: cons: pay/travel, long hours, management, little paid time off
Avoid this company at all cost! Especially if you are a nurse practitioner. All they care about is how many people a NP can see in a day. They only care about the money, not the patients. You have to wonder why this company cannot get their own Medicare number and need NP's who already have a Medicare number to survive. Management has no backbone and will tell you one thing to keep you happy, while telling the people you work with something totally different. They throw the money in your face to make you come on board. You get paid by the day, so if you are 2 hours from home, your pay is actually really low! Their benefits are horrible, as you get the same benefits a MA gets, which is only 5 days of PTO a year! So, if you have to take a day off, you do it unpaid! If you became a NP to let people with no healthcare background tell you what to do, then this job is for you.
Win Win for Me: It's awesome working with driven, passionate and compassionate people
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TexasOctober 2, 2014
Pros: highly competitive pay and 401k, innovative thinking in healthcare, being able to contribute to others, being surrounded by driven and passionate people, company lunch events, all you can drink coffee, water and tea.
Cons: traffic to drive to work, average medical and dental insurance coverage, but still good compared to most
Working at Life Line Screening and for its sister company Life Line Community Healthcare, has been awesome so far. After working at Mayo Clinic in the Department of Health Sciences Research I did not think I would find a comparable culture where you are surrounded by people who are driven, passionate and always trying to put their best foot forward to ultimately contribute to the global good of others. After four months I am happy to say I did find that and more. Since I have been here I have had the opportunity to utilize my expertise and provide input; work, collaborate and learn from inspiring people; as well as hear stories from nurse practitioners, medical assistants, managers, co-workers and customers of the lives that have been positively transformed thanks to our service. This combination of events creates a truly rewarding experience, personally and professionally. The hardest is really not hard at all. It is not having enough hours in the day to complete everything I want to.
mobile ultrasound
Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee), MobileSeptember 21, 2014
Fast pace lots of scans per day see lots of pathology. Long days some over nights.
One of the worst jobs I've ever had
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 15, 2014
Outbound "warm" calling to previous clients -- most were clients that haven't screened with the company in 5+ years and had no clue what we were talking about. Awful training, management was very unhelpful, employees were rude.
Think Twice
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: bonus potential
Cons: no job security, repetitive, no opportunity for advancement
Expect to do some COLD CALLING If you are an agressive/empathetic you will make a decent check here. If you are looking for somewhere you can advance, think before you apply. Expect to do the same job at the same wage no matter how long your tenure runs. All but maybe one manger was hired directly from an outside company, which shows in the way things are handled. Management should take calls in order to be empathetic to what the agents deal with on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is sitting in a small cubicle and repeating a script on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part of the job is Bonus potential every paycheck.
Excellent for improving technical skills
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: compensation for traveling
Cons: 10 - 15 hour days, long driving distances, up to 3 1/2 hours away from home, management not very supportive.
Very demanding and repetitive postition, no room for advancement for a Medical Assistant.
loved the traveling
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNSeptember 8, 2014
was very hard balancing life and work cause we stayed gone so long
Productive workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: when we have overnights we get a free breakfast, lunch, and dinner. we also get our own hotel room to spend the night in.
Cons: there isnt a lunch everyday.
While working for this company I've learned how to work how to run the following tests, ABI's, osteoporosis, and also how to run an ECG machine. A typical day at work would consist of me and my team traveling outside of Pittsburgh to another city, or state to make sure peoples health is up to par. I've been with the company for a total of 3 months and the job has become pretty easy everything is hands on.
Fun, fast paced, job in a Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Canton, OHJuly 8, 2014
Pros: working with nice people, good hours for family life, bonus incentive, enjoyable venue
Cons: change of management all the time
I loved having my own cubical to decorate and make my own space. This helped me relax and be comfortable while I worked. I enjoy customer service in a call center very much and all the employees were fun and helpful to each other.
A typical day here was to arrive, sign in, and get to work. Customers would call in and I would set their appointments, encourage them to buy more services, and take payments. It was a fluid, fast paced environment and I did well there. I also enjoyed the weekly meetings we had that helped employee morale.
There wasn't too many hard things at this job. Soothing an upset customer and getting them calmed and happy was as hard as it got.
Team oriented and competitive work enviorment
Preventative Health Advisor (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 9, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short breaks
Great opportunity to make salary and bonus. The compensation was excellent.
Great company to work for.
Sonographer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 30, 2014
Great company to learn team work and to get fast pace experience. Also a great way to travel the nation as they have teams nationwide.
Zero Job Security
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Canton, OhioApril 24, 2014
There's very little security with this company. The pay is good if you can perform well. My bonus' ranged from $300-$700 every two weeks. Unfortunately, there is no job security and you can AND WILL be replaced. Though I haven't had this personally happen to me, I've seen it happen many times to others. If you are an exceptional sales person, this is the job for you. If you're not experienced in sales or didn't excel in your last job at sales, you will be replaced here.
Productive and a nice work environment.
REGISTRATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), OhioApril 10, 2014
Pros: being in a nice environment
Cons: too much traveling
Life Line Screening is a mobile ultrasound company so I would start my day traveling to the different job sites and setting up our equipment as well as putting together the documents that participants needed to fill out. I was a receptionist and would help the participants fill out paperwork, take their different forms of payment and balance the money at the end of the day. After the day has ended, I would help pack up the equipment and travel back home with my co-workers.
Travel Job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), ColoradoFebruary 5, 2014
This job we were in a new city everyday. It was a new experience and I learned a lot of stuff while working here. I did PAD tests, Bone density tests and blood work with vitals.

1 2 3

About Life Line Screening

At Life Line Screening, our mission is to make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up – Read more