Life Wireless Employee Reviews

Great starter job
Authorized Agent (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Learning how to sign people up was fun and easy. I enjoyed meeting all the people I got to meet while working for Life Wireless. The hardest part about the job was letting people know that they couldn't sign up for a phone
very flexible job hours and convenient work site locations
Marketing Communication Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 30, 2017
Very great experience working independently as a private contractor. I learned what can disqualify and qualify certain clients when it came to government assistance options.
It's just okay
Compliance Manger (Current Employee) –  Covington, GADecember 20, 2016
It's a place to gain time on the job. Not a career move. The new buildings air condition runs all the time and everyone complains except the favorites so the building stays freezen cold
Pros
It used to be the free of not being mirco managered, not any more
Cons
Upper management isn't this best but who is
Lifewireless review
Compliance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GA 30014November 29, 2016
Its an ok company to work for. The company was nice to work for and had really good benifits. The office staff is easy to get along with and enjoyed what I did there
Pros
BENIFITS
Cons
MANAGERS
Good part time job to visit with others
Representative (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 14, 2016
Typical day: set up tent at pre-approved sites, review incomes, assign phones. Meet neighbors. I would do hobbies while waiting for customers. I might sign up one zero people a day or I might sign up a dozen a day. My gas and time were basically donations to my neighborhood residents who needed assistance because they could not sign up online or had poor contracts with other agencies. I have a Bachelor degree in Human Service. This job appealed to me. I could set my own hours. I could talk to residents. I could help others. If it paid hourly, it would have been a blessing for me as well. The tent rental of $750 will be returned at end of employment.
Pros
outdoor work, flexible hours, meet people, self-propelled, like taking a long visit with neighbors and making $
Cons
no hourly pay. weather permitting.
Call Center
Agent Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAOctober 10, 2016
The job position is easy to understand, but the scheduling and management could be better. A typical day at work consists of answering telephone calls and verify orders.
Very cool experience.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2016
I enjoyed working here because I helped people. I was able to travel and meet new people which is good perk of the job. Just having to deal with the changes can get tiresome.
Productive and fun work environments.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 13, 2016
On a day to day bases i would go out with my team set up my work environment and help people get a free cell phone. I learned how to deal with different types of people and also how to manage my team.
this is a great place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 4, 2016
great job to be employed with, co-workers are very nice and show respect calls are really easy, benefits are really good as well scheduling is fair
Good Environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAFebruary 14, 2016
The work environment is nice, relaxed dress code. Co-workers are generally nice, management is fair. Customer base are for the most part rude, must be able to handle getting yelled at a lot.
Hard selfless people to work for
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 10, 2016
Would not recomend anyone to apply for a life wireless job not worth the hassel at all.you make good money only if you are self motivaed
great pay and flexible hours
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 2, 2016
great pay and flexible hours with paid vacations and time off full and part time always available good work evironment great pay
Motivated and hard working people
Client Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange, CaOctober 21, 2015
Working at Life Wireless really taught me how to be my own boss and how to take advantage of opportunity. The people that i worked with were self driven and would do anything to get the job done.
it was a fun job to work outside during the nice weather
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2015
it was a good decent paying job witch I gained a lot of experience working with computers and activating phones. the most enjoyable part of the job was working outside instead of inside all day.
Pros
good paying job
Cons
you can only work the job through the day. i have kids so i didnt like that
customer service agent
customer service (Current Employee) –  Covington, gaJuly 19, 2015
Training is Two weeks, then they put you on the phones.... I just started... and so far so good...
I think it's a great company if you don't have kids and a life outside of work.... the hours are crazy... 2nd shift is from 1- 10pm... I don't know how a mother can raise her children working here..... she will never see her babies... kids get out of school at 230 and go to bed at 9 o'clock.
Pros
pay... benifits... easy job
Cons
time... not for single parents...
Productive and face to face contact with customers
Customer Sevice representative (Current Employee) –  Florence SCMay 23, 2014
Customer Service and face to face contact with the customers. Business atmosphere where I have the beneifits of making my own hours. This is a driven job that requires self motivation.
Pros
Bonus structure
Cons
Short breaks and health care.
phone company
Police Cadet (Former Employee) –  belle isle, miApril 30, 2014
basically passing phones out to people that has a bridge card and checking on the computer to see if they where qualified to receive a phone from the government
Pros
paid off the mount of sells
Cons
paid every week
Interesting working experience
Cellphone Distribution Agent (Current Employee) –  GEORGIAMarch 17, 2014
It was a very interesting working experience in which I learned a lot. With time came growth.
Great oppurtunity if your willing to travel 100%
Field Representative, Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 9, 2014
Life Wireless has treated me well. Our representatives including myslef would do community outreach through the LIfeline Program, which is designed to help people in the community who are in need.
Pros
flexible hours, 100% commission so you get out what you put in
Cons
unstable hours and 100% travel required
Fun working experience positive environment helpful to communities
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2014
My job consisted of hiring and training employees to use the Life Wireless data base which we use to put in customers information who are apply for government assisted cell phones.
Pros
flexable schedule and work areas.
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.