Life Wireless Employee Reviews

Very Competitive and Stressful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 24, 2017
I would come in typically around 9am and I would have people sign up for free obama care call phones. Salary was based on commission 11 a phone in a slow pace area. I had some days I only had 2 sales or none. After sitting there for hours on end asking anyone I could. I had quit because I wasn't making any money. The enjoyable part was I had a great partner and worked well with them. He quit too due to the fact time was being wasted with money to show for.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Commission only, in the heat
fun organization
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 22, 2017
Life Wireless Corporation
Professional Team Leader
Corporate Management was great with problem solving from the field.
My experience was great with Life Wireless other than lack of work hours in the winter season,.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Downtime lack of work hours
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 14, 2017
Loved the position. Giving low income households free cell phones. I met a lot of people and learned a lot about others. Great pay. Set your own schedule chose set up location. Great experience.
Pros
Set own schedule
Cons
Good experience and it's a requirement to have good customer service.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRSeptember 1, 2017
Overall, life Wireless was a good workplace and experience. Wouldn't regret working there. It may be a little troublemsome at once but if you're tough, you can handle it.
Pros
Get to interact with people.
Cons
A lot of work & not a lot of personal time.
Not always the best work environment.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2017
The job was registering applicants for free cellular phone services. Not the best work environment. It was an outdoor station each worker set up individually or in groups. No work in the rain. The company went downward after the winter unless employees were willing to be outside.
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJuly 24, 2017
This company definitely has some growing and work to do. I have never worked for a company so unorganized before. They also had many siblings working there but terminated me because I had one that worked there.
this is great
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Tehachapi, CAJuly 15, 2017
this is a great site to find employment. I wouldn't use any other site. For everyone looking for a job this is the one to use. Don't even attempt to use anything else.
Very competitive
on site manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 10, 2017
Working at Life Wireless was a great job.It gave me the opportunity to meet a lot of people and work with many organizations and community's. I would recommend working here to anyone who loves to work with the public and is very committed to a sales job
Pros
pay, experience, working with organizations, bonuses, meeting 100 of people a day
Cons
long hours, some days are slow, working conditions in winter, poor communication to some agents, tech issues
sales arent for everyone
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CAJune 20, 2017
set up a tent and wait for employees to come to you and then you tell them if they are qualified or not to walk away with a phone. You do this by following the guidelines the company supplies you with
Ambiente al aire libre
Venta de celulares del gobierno federal (Former Employee) –  BayamonJune 12, 2017
Me gustó trabajar en la empresa aprendí mucho con la tablet y acelere mi ritmo de escribir me gustó el trato con la gente los problemas y sobretodo encontrar soluciones para esos problemas en lo personal me gusta trabajar con el público Conoci y hice muchos amigos y gente muy agradable y carismatica
Pros
Yo escojia las horas de trabajo haci que trabajaba de lunes a sabado
Cons
No había ningún beneficio del patrono al empleado
It was a great company to work for
Self Employed Contractor (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 3, 2017
Again I enjoyed it due to being able.to.work with the public helping the.low income families with applying for phones and just working in the outside fields it was great .
Pros
We got to make are own scheduel
Cons
People trying to steal.phones
Training
Customer Service Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 19, 2017
Smartphone was not the equipment to perform the job duty as advertised. Upload document would only been excepted through IPhone. Manager back tracking and making orders instead.
Pros
Confident for the merchant. At the need of the public
Cons
Manager back tracking the area that had advertised prior and making orders from your work.
call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 19, 2017
you sit at a desk all day
answer phone calls
i learned how to deal with difficult customers
the best part of the day is leaving at the end of the night and lunch
Very Flexible Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMarch 22, 2017
Life Wireless is an excellent company to work for, being very flexible and willing to work with their employees schedule. The Manager is always there to help with any questions you may have.
Pros
flexible, reliable
Great starter job
Authorized Agent (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Learning how to sign people up was fun and easy. I enjoyed meeting all the people I got to meet while working for Life Wireless. The hardest part about the job was letting people know that they couldn't sign up for a phone
very flexible job hours and convenient work site locations
Marketing Communication Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 30, 2017
Very great experience working independently as a private contractor. I learned what can disqualify and qualify certain clients when it came to government assistance options.
It's just okay
Compliance Manger (Current Employee) –  Covington, GADecember 20, 2016
It's a place to gain time on the job. Not a career move. The new buildings air condition runs all the time and everyone complains except the favorites so the building stays freezen cold
Pros
It used to be the free of not being mirco managered, not any more
Cons
Upper management isn't this best but who is
they do alot of monthly contest and raffles
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2016
This company has a great commission payout plan and they send employees on trips and they truly understand the balance of work and family life.
Lifewireless review
Compliance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GA 30014November 29, 2016
Its an ok company to work for. The company was nice to work for and had really good benifits. The office staff is easy to get along with and enjoyed what I did there
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Managers
Good part time job to visit with others
Representative (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 14, 2016
Typical day: set up tent at pre-approved sites, review incomes, assign phones. Meet neighbors. I would do hobbies while waiting for customers. I might sign up one zero people a day or I might sign up a dozen a day. My gas and time were basically donations to my neighborhood residents who needed assistance because they could not sign up online or had poor contracts with other agencies. I have a Bachelor degree in Human Service. This job appealed to me. I could set my own hours. I could talk to residents. I could help others. If it paid hourly, it would have been a blessing for me as well. The tent rental of $750 will be returned at end of employment.
Pros
outdoor work, flexible hours, meet people, self-propelled, like taking a long visit with neighbors and making $
Cons
no hourly pay. weather permitting.