LifeBridge Health Employee Reviews

Productive nice place to work
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 13, 2017
Good place to work, good culture, and caring supervisor! I was a on a temporary assignment and wished I could have stayed. I like a company that cares about it's employee's. I would recommend Life Bridge to a friend!
Lifebridge
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 9, 2017
poor culture of safety. under staffed nursing and patient care staff. No emphasis on collaboration. lack of management support. No opportunity for growth
N/a
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 30, 2017
I do not have any comments or anything to say about Lifebridge Health. If you are interested in a career in Health care, this is a great place to start.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Great place to work good people and oppurtunities
Team lead supply chain (Current Employee) –  Randallstown, MDApril 5, 2017
Working at life bridge is like being part of a giant family. The culture is great the people are good and their are lots of opportunities to advance. The work environment is all about team work and its a fun place to work.
Run like a work camp
Cardiovascular imaging tech (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 9, 2017
Management and doctors don't have the staffs back. You are paid well but don't expect to have a life outside of work. If you try you will be made to feel guilty about not staying late to cover cases.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Constantly made to feel inadequate, doctors will throw you under the bus for their mistakes.
Northwest Hospital pays a lot for Marketing that misrepresents what actually goes on there
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Randallstown, MDFebruary 27, 2017
If you need a job, you need a job. But if you can avoid this place - or any place in LifeBridge - WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

A lot of marketing you hear on radio and tv about how wonderful Northwest Hospital is ... is high $$ lies.

Every time I bump into anyone who is still there, (or who has recently left), I hear about people leaving in droves. People who had been there for YEARS are jumping ship.

If you can avoid this place (as an employee OR a patient), you're doing yourself a favor.
Pros
free parking.
Cons
Lots of snakes and liars in management.
Workplace culture
SENIOR LEAD CERTIFIED OPHTHALMIC TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 22, 2017
I started at LIfebridge with basic knowledge of being a COA, but the best part about working for lifebridge is they always want you to be bettering yourself and they help you achieve the goals you have set for yourself.
Very Rewarding
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Park Heights, MDFebruary 15, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this work. Very rewarding. Very endearing. The pay wasn't great because it was an on call, part time position. But if it involved more hours, I would definitely consider doing this job more
productive ,fun and nice
System Admin (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 28, 2016
it s a wonderful place to work , the people there when I came at first day they welcome with open arms. there is always coffee or tea in the kitchen, on Monday we have a general meeting, employees are rewarded each week, its beautiful working there
don't ever apply here
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  2401 w belevdere aveNovember 3, 2016
this is place is the worst place to work in Maryland. they have policies in place to keep you in the same department or to fire you.
the attendance policy is terrible. the nursing staff in ER is terrible and the security supervisor is completely inhuman and unkind. in closing they will pay u well but will make u do alot of things that u aren't supposed to
Lifebridge Health is a good company based on lovcation and position.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 26, 2016
As an dietary aide, I can say my experience was good in the beginning. After a few months of employment I have noticed that working food and nutrition is only meant as a very short term job with that establishment. Not worth it if you are looking for serious work.
Rn
RN (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 10, 2016
A typical day would be taking care of 6-8 patients, discharging 2-3 of them and admitting at least 2 more patients. Providing a safe and respectful environment, reducing falls, attending meetings, developing patients care plans, are part of the plan for the day. Team work is excellent, room for growth like tuition assistance, and skills learning like IV, Blood draws, and EKG readings, are interesting. Nursing expectations might become challenging with staff shortage, but patients needs are always being met. Managing the floor and ensuring smooth running and functioning of staff, often as charge nurse is a great experience.
Horrible Place
Er Worker (Current Employee) –  Randallstown, MDAugust 8, 2016
Do not even think about working here! This place has the worst hospital ratings. Management is not honest, unethical and, just out right horrible. There is no teamwork and Management does not have your best interest in mind. Northwest cares nothing about their employees. Don,t even waste your time going to HR they are not there to protect the employees. This place is the pits! people are quitting left and right because of how horrible this place is! don't waste your time here.
Pros
Cons
everything
Best workplace
Patient Financial Services Rep CBO (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDMay 12, 2016
I absolutely love Life Bridge. I would stay with the company of I were not relocating. In addition there is plenty of room to grow with the company.
Pros
Free parking
fun work place with a apothecary that has supplement for patients and cooking classes to eat better for a long healthy life
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Ellicott City, MDApril 9, 2016
Enjoy working for the company we help patients to become better aware of there health issues and try to come to a solution to have them be in a clean environment.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no maternity leave
Hostile Work Environment
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MarylandFebruary 17, 2016
On a typical work day, I cared for residents/patients under my care. Caring for the elderly requires many skills with the most important being patience. There are residents/patients who are more demanding than others because of their loss of a good part of their independence. Additionally, there are family members who are actively involved, but may be unrealistic about their loved ones disposition. Just having to deal with these two factors would be nothing if administration and management were compassionate and caring of their staff. Because of the work setting politics, managers frequently used their discretion to frequently single out, harass, and discipline those employees they don't like or favor; and administration supports this behavior. This is the cause for such a high employee turnover. They don't value good, strong, skilled employees. They claim to be the next thing in healthcare. Well, I sure hope not!
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Unsupportive management, political dynamics
management suck
dietary (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 25, 2016
There's no leadership and no team work there Period at all supervisors have nasty attitudes all the time. Don't get me wrong it a nice place to work if they had more people wit positive attitudes and supervisor's are lazy as ever they don't help period they leave for your own self. Its a lot of people who do nothing but snitch all day every day instead of helping and embracing. I never work for a place who's not understanding of people situations. With this snow blizzard they except people to come to work knowing some people can't make they just don't care about peoples safety. They told people they have a 2 hour grace period and if they miss there 2 hour grace period they had to have and show actual sufficient proof as to why they are late and still will get wrote up. Never have I ever heard of that know how bad the weather is. I can't work for a company who feels that way about people that's just sad. People should come to work happy and not feeling uncomfortable thinking they gonna lose there job over something so small. Another thing they except and look for people to fail and when u are a new person ur gonna make a lot of mistakes. Never thought it would be this bad and its a Jewish hospital smh. I regret working in dietary I wish I worked in a different department cuz dietary suck and its no positivity in that department all u get is dirty looks and attitudes from co workers and supervisor's in that department.
Pros
Its actually so nice people who work there wit positive attitudes
Cons
benefits, breaks are short and the pay sucks
Extrememly productive
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 15, 2016
There is very limited room for advancement. The management are afraid of employees and have no sense of accountablity. Show favoritism.
The work environment is union which is a turn off for me and HR is not dominant in its authority.
Pros
Excellent pay, excellent benefits and the residents make coming to work worth the weight in gold.
Cons
MANAGEMENT or lack thereof.
Great Place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 11, 2016
Very friendly work place, upper management always open to hearing new ideas from front line workers. Administration has an open door policy.
Quite busy
Quality Analyst (remote) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 9, 2015
Lifebridge as a total is a good company to work with though some departments are not as good as others. There are some wonderful benefits including a great insurance plan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeBridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9