Under direct supervision of the Aquatics Manager provides water aerobics instruction, monitors,
educates members on fitness and safety, and maintains a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for class participants.
- Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up,
exercise, stretching, and cool down.
- Instructs patrons on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates
exercises; identifies different muscle groups, and teaches appropriate methods to
strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepares appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
- Assists members, answers questions, and maintains a positive exercise experience for
members and class participants.
- Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are
LifeCenter Plus is Hudson’s full-service, four-season health and fitness facility, a partner in keeping Hudson fit since 1978....