This part-time Receptionist/Director of First Impressions is responsible for greeting and directing visitors, clients, and customers and for creating a positive first impression to all guests. The Receptionist also performs multiple administrative and support tasks for all departments.
1. Greets clients in office.
2. Ensure the the front area is kept orderly and clean.
3. Answers telephones and forwards to appropriate staff member.
4. Performs administrative work such as typing, filing, sorting, processing mass mailings and distributing mail.
5. Creates or assists with the preparation of correspondence to clients.
6. Ensures office equipment is available for use; calls vendors for maintenance as required.
7. Contacts appropriate vendors as needed to maintain office support and office supplies.
8. Answers, assists and directs all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties in a professional and courteous manner.
9. Performs related clerical work such as typing, filing, sorting mail distribution.
10. Uses applicable software programs to create inventories, letters, and other business-related documents.
11. Prepares shipping labels and orders FedEx and UPS pickups and deliveries.
12. Provides administrative support when needed.
13. Maintains client and staff beverage area and restocks as needed
14. Maintains daily awareness of all staff schedules and calendars.
15. May coordinate businesses lunches and other related duties as requested.
16. Maintains and ensures highest level of confidentiality.
17. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
18. Provides support to staff in planning of client events and advisory meetings
19. Establishes individual goals which are aligned with the Company's business strategies and objectives.
20. Functions as a contributing member of the department's team and other teams, as assigned.
21. Performs other job-related duties as assigned by executive leadership.
1. Excellent customer relationship skills
2. Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for customer service.
3. Must be efficient with strong attention to detail.
4. Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information.
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
6. Maintenance of Company information in a confidential manner.
7. Consistent use of computer.
8. Consistent ability to problem solve, make independent decisions as it pertains to the administrative support of the department.
9. Minimum of 2 years' related job experience.
This is a part-time regular position for 21-24 hours per week. Please send your resume and salary expectations if you are interested.