LifeCare Alliance

LifeCare Alliance Employer Reviews

Nourishing the Human Spirit
Data Management Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 4, 2014
Manage clients in the nutrition program called Meals on Wheels. Responsible for daily report generation for all active clients, additions/cancellations of client service changes, reviewing accuracy of daily billing, process all cash, check donation. Manage the Frozen Choice Program, set up clients meals schedules, formatting, printing and distributing ongoing communication to staff, clients and volunteers, communicate with clients case managers regarding funding, approvals, disenrollment’s and special accommodations, Auditing ServTracker database, delivery records, daily tracking slips and daily delivery slips. Documenting data daily into ServTracker to include new clients, transfers, and client outcomes with proven customer service skills while providing a welcoming atmosphere to our walk in clients and other agency personnel in a friendly, efficient, professional manner. Management is great and the co-workers where friendly. The hardest part about the job was servicing clients who where upset. The most enjoyable part about my job was helping seniors in Franklin County and beyond with all the services LifeCare Alliance had to offer.
enjoyed bringing some comfort to those in need
meals on wheels driver (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: very rewarding
Cons: to much interference from outside forces ie: united way
nice with a lot of freedom as i worked outside an office liked my supervisors and co-workers.
It is a nice place to work.
Homemaker/Field Assessor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: help for the senior
Cons: thier insurance
I enjoyed my job when I worked there.Espeailly the senior clints they helped.
Well supervised environment
Student Intern (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 13, 2012
I was a student intern for 10 weeks and learned a lot about Title XX and meals-on-wheels. I enjoyed the internship and really liked the management. I was always given intructions and received help when I needed it.