LifeCare Assurance Company Employee Reviews

Beware of Claims Department
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 6, 2017
The company is great as long as you aren't in the Claims Department. Severely understaffed, overworked and the adjuster is penalized for it. Multiple people have been out past year on stress leave. Very poor management.
Pros
Pay is excellent
Cons
Benefits are expensive compared to other companies.
Productive, great working atmosphere, great chance for career advancement
Payroll Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 15, 2013
A typical day at work for me (on a payroll week) was approving time sheets, linking over the employee hours to our Payroll processing company, making all the necessary changes for that payroll period, creating several reports that were requested prior to payroll being approved, once payroll was approved I would submit it for processing.

I learned everything that I know today regarding my payroll career in LifeCare. I learned to type, excel, word, powerpoint, outlook, ADP, Paycom, iVantage, Payroll laws,

Management always encouraged me to do better and they gave me the confidence that I needed to be as successful as I am today. They were really supportive at times where I needed it.

My co-workers were my family, I started at LifeCare when i was 20 years old, I'm 27 now so I basically grew up at LifeCare professionally and personally.

The hardest part of the job was the continues changes in the workflow where at one point I felt that payroll was not the 1st priority, but those challenges were a learning experience.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I had processed a successful payroll and that the employees were going to receive their correct pay.
Pros
Learning experiences, co-workers, management, fun activities
Cons
Accounting work priority over payroll work
Extremely professional environment.
Senior Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMarch 5, 2013
The company has a very cordial environment. I enjoyed the fact that I was not being micromanaged.
Long Term Care Insurance administration
compliance analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 28, 2012
The company has a very polite culture. People are generally very nice to be around.
Fun work place
Imaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 17, 2012
I Enjoyed working there. Good Company.nice Co- workers Learned alot about my imaging postion and health care poilicys and claims.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeCare Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5