Lifeline

Lifeline Employer Reviews

Great job!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Danville, KYJune 4, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: never allowed a day off
A typical day at work was caring for seniors daily personal needs. I drove to 7 seniors houses spending one hour with each of them.

management was poor due to not checking on providing the necessary care of the seniors.

The hardest part of my job was the loss of a elderly client

The most enjoyable part of my day was walking into a clients home and seeing their big smile because your there.
Assisted Living
Caregiver (Former Employee), Somerset, KyDecember 3, 2013
Pros: enjoyed helping clients.
Cons: the traveling with not enough clients..
Caring for the elderly when they needed it. Making them feel loved and they were important.
challenging
Independent Rep (Former Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 4, 2013
Pros: traveling, meeting new people
Cons: large company bought out, changed everything
Call for appointments, set appointments for customer convenience
check inventory, order if needed
do all associated paperwork on computer for equipment, payroll, customer, & calendar updates
install medical equipment, & teach customer, and/or caregiver to use
service calls
end of day, week, and/or month evaluations
great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 24, 2013
Always learned something new. No matter if you were having a bad day or not your clients made your day so much better. Hardest part of my job was saying goodbye to a client and the greatest part was putting a smile on their faces.
Aplace where all your skills are put to use.
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Trinidad West IndiesJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: helping persons in need.
As the Outreach Assistant, I not only field calls from persons in personal, emotional distress, and on the verge of committing suicide, I also Train volunteer Listeners, and P.R for Lifeline. Co-host a morning programme on Wednesdays at 9am which deals with Suicide and Depression. Lifeline is guided by a Council of Management, but all the employees are a part of the decision making process. we are not just co-workers but more of a family, as we must support each other, especially when dealing with a difficult case. The hardest part of the job is having someone in distress who is at the highest risk of Suicide call, and after talking to them for maybe an hour or two, not knowing if they stepped away from the ledge, of not. The most enjoyable part of the job is having someone call and say 'thank you'.
Good work flow, interesting projects, great colleagues, high turnover
Supervisor-Customer and Employee Resources (Former Employee), Watertown, MAApril 16, 2012
Pros: excellent hr team, talented goal-directed workforce
Cons: dysfunctional senior management team, high staff turnover
Work primarily on special projects through the HR organizaiton, often leading or co-facilitating cross-functional teams concentrating on operational improvements. Had several opportunities in employee relations, training, and administrative support. Really enjoyed working with various depts--engineering, telemarketing, marketing, HR, corporate office, etc.