LifeProof is an entrepreneurial, vibrant company founded four years ago, and is now a market leader worldwide in protective cases for mobile devices. Our brand name “LifeProof” is inspired by the protection and fully functional operation of devices in rain, in water while swimming or surfing, in mud, sand, dust, snow or ice. The company mantra is “Freedom—freedom to be connected anywhere with your mobile device, freedom to build relationships, gain knowledge, exercise, and juggle work. Our product appeals to the adventurous, athletic, high achiever who is committed to living their best life by leveraging technology.
Based in San Diego, our Sales & Marketing Department is responsible for identifying and developing new markets and distribution channels for LifeProof products. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with an amazing culture that values the individual, but supports the team, check out this career opportunity. We have fun, work hard and celebrate our collective success. Don’t sit on the sidelines, “Let’s Go!”
This key position’s primary objective is to build and manage a Field Relations Team. This individual is an experienced, take charge professional with the ability to establish and manage a remote field relations team. This person will personify the LifeProof values and model that behavior at all times serving as a mentor to the field relations team members. The Team’s objective is to build effective relationships and educate our retail customers about the high quality product portfolio of LifeProof products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source qualified, high quality candidates to build a national Field Relations team in targeted geographical markets
- Train Field Relations Team on LifeProof products and company values ensuring mastery of the subject matter
- Implement an efficient field reporting system that tracks customer contact information and activity and provide monthly reports to senior LifeProof management
- Monitor Field Relations Team Member performance to ensure quality service and enhance the customer experience with LifeProof products and representatives
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with retail customers that promote value to the customer and business growth
- Participates in sales promotion events at targeted retail locations
- Provides consultation and advice on LifeProof products emphasizing the unique benefits and features of LifeProof Products
- Provides feedback from the field including best practices in the retail environment and especially any sales disruption activity of LifeProof competitors
CORE COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for quality and results
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Experience building and managing a field relations team
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing related field
- Prior experience in consumer electronics or mobile devices
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Must be able to travel extensively throughout the U.S.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, or kneel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds with or without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to correctly identify part numbers or letters; a test may be administered.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.