Lifes2good is a young, passionate, international company enjoying rapid and substantial growth in US, Europe, and other international markets. With a proven formula of developing clinically proven innovative brands in niche categories, coupled with a focused, targeted and aggressive marketing strategy, the company has seen triple digit growth in the US market.
Our philosophy is to bring to market clinically proven health & beauty products that improve peoples’ lives. We’re passionate about improving consumer lifestyles with products that work, from head to toe, inside & out.
The purpose of your role is to assist the office through administrative activities, such as greeting guests when they arrive, answering incoming calls, booking travel, and managing customer complaints. This role will also include working with the marketing and sales teams on special projects. There is room to grow into a more traditional marketing or sales role from this position.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for all business trips for the team
- Handle chargeback account for any fraudulent or invalid charges
- Arrange shipment of samples to potential customers or influential people
- Oversee US PO sheet, which tracks all business related purchases
- Handle customer service issues from the website that fulfillment center cannot answer
- Enter orders/receipt of checks that come into our office
- Deposit and Lodge check deposits bi-monthly
- Work with sales and marketing teams on execution of a variety of activities, such as social media, print advertising, trade shows, public relations, etc.
- Continue to grow and develop skills within the company
- Look for new opportunities and be pro-active about new ideas in the general course of work.
Required abilities and skills:
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Ability to work with manager to set priorities and objectives and execute them in a timely and effective manner
- Comfortable in a self-directed environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy to meet requirements
- Competent level in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
This position will be based out of US headquarters in Chicago. Compensation: $25K to $35K, plus bonus potential, based on experience.