LifeShare Employee Reviews

Strong mission, family like environment
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHSeptember 21, 2016
I very much enjoyed my time at LifeShare. I found this company to be one that if you work hard and believe in what you are doing, their are many opportunities for growth. I have worked in human services for many years working with people who are developmentally delayed and intellectually delayed. This company was the first one where I felt very much a part of a team. I can't say enough good things about the work opportunities I was offered.
Pros
Flex hours which are great for working parents and anyone, amazing benefit package, yearly merit raises, good time off package.
Cons
A lot of driving is required, the generous mileage reimbursement helps.
You will be stressed out to the max!!!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMay 20, 2016
Leaving this company was the best thing I could have ever done for my health and sanity. The other review that stated that favoritism is big in this company is very true. There are SO many individuals who are running programs without the proper credentials or educational background. Do yourself a favor and look else where for a job.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
everythubg
ok
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 16, 2015
Ok company to work for no benefits need better management would not recommend anyone to work there. Pay was not good. found a better job
A/R (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 11, 2014
Not good management skills or communication. Everyone in management shouldn't be need more training
Cons
Valuable service provider to the community.
Parent Aide (Former Employee) –  Manchester - ConcordApril 30, 2013
My work at LifeShare was very rewarding. The work culture was a positive and enjoyable experience for me.
I would typically work from 8 AM to 4 PM, athough there were times when I was required to be available to meet the needs of individuals I served.

My Management team was always friendly and cooperative, although there were some management transitions during my employment.

What I enjoyed most while with LifeShare, was the sense of accomplishment I was able to walk away with everyday. I was able to make a difference in someones life.. and that matters.
Pros
Rewarding work
Cons
Heartbreaking at times
PCA (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHJune 5, 2012
Great agency ! dedicated to the young adults establishing independence in their lives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeShare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7