LifeShare Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Full time employee (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 1, 2017
This could be the worst company to work for in this field. Upper management has no involvement in what happens day to day and will let employees go without any notice. There is no organization. Their support is non existent. I feel bad for all of the individuals and providers who are involved at LifeShare because they deserve better. It may seem like a great job with decent pay but in reality it is unorganized, sloppy, and management (by the way are located out of state) could care less about what really happens there.
Pros
Working with the individuals. Good benefits.
Cons
Everything else.
Would not recommend
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHAugust 24, 2017
This company is making turns for the worst. In the human services field it should be about the clientele more than the money. Stealing clients from other agencies and giving up clients who do not earn enough profit for the company is not the way to work in this field. (I know a company needs to make money, trust me)

The Associate Directors position is one that is impossible to manage even with working 50-60 hours (salaried!) a week plus being on call. Management is useless and has basically been eliminated at this point. The closest thing to a manager you get lives in another state.

This is a great place to work if you want to drown in your work and be treated like a work horse. When vacation time comes they make you feel like you should be working.
Pros
Get to work with fun clients!
Cons
Terrible hours, management and fake visions
The work done for the public was great, but company seemed mismanaged
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 27, 2017
The LifeShare staff that worked directly with the clients were seriously underpaid considering all the training and clearance the job required. Upper Management compensation seemed overblown in contrast.
Employees were expected/required to be available for last-minute adjustments to schedules, even if imposed on personal time.
The company organization was frequently rotated to eliminate people within the company that didn't conform to the cult-like culture. This made for a toxic, finger-pointing environment to work in.
Pros
Working with Client Files
Cons
Salary Contrast, Cult-Like, Anxiety Causing Working Environment
Phlebotomist/ DRBC Tech (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 26, 2017
I would come into to work as a DRBC tech and get my supplies ready, Depending on the mobile had to decide how much or how little to bring. I'd say the longest part of the day was the drive but it didn't matter knowing you were going to save a life by someone donating. It was meaningful to me. The donors were nice also. The staff was helpful and so was the supervisor as well. I enjoyed what I did it meant something to me, no matter how long you was there.
Senior Team
Not valued employee (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 24, 2017
I totally agree with two postings here where favoritism is the best way to describe this company also I agree with he comment stated about management is terrible and many employees have no experience and always praised constantly for no reason. it's not what you know that matters is who you know and who you can brown nose.
Company is composed of senior managers too many of them and money thrown away for such a huge payroll to compensate them look at the life share home page and click on the team where are the Actual employees that actually do all the real work????
Cons
Senior Team managers
The team is not a team
Documentation Billing /Claims Denial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 13, 2017
There is a particular type of employee that is mostly rewarded at this agency, one does not know wiHIT clarity if one is appreciated for hard work done.
New Managment is horrible.
Rehabilitative Services (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 21, 2017
This company scores lowest when compared with other organizations offering the same services. New management (or lack thereof) sets for a most uncomfortable work experience.
Pros
Scheduling freedom.
Cons
Managment, paperwork protocols.
Hard to work enough hours
Behavioral Health Consultant (Former Employee) –  SCJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoyed my supervisor and everyone was very nice. But at the time it was almost impossible to get enough working hours to survive. Would be a nice way to earn part-time income.
Pros
Excellent Supervisor
Cons
Not enough hours for full-time employment
Very stressful, childish, catty manangement, and HR
Mobile License Crisis clinician RCRS (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the members. Other than that it was very stressful dealing with the cattiness, immaturity of management and staff. No advancement if you are not Caucasian
Pros
Cons
Racist, Hire friends over look employees with experience, HR is a joke when you report a concern
Stay Away
Director (Current Employee) –  FLMay 23, 2016
Led by megalomaniac who compares himself to MLK. Pressure on directors to make sales is relentless. Be prepared to work 24/7. Culture of forced happiness which only adds to the cult-like feel of the company. Was threatened with no paycheck if I didn't hit arbitrary contracts quota. VPs would personally call potential foster homes to hard-sell them into taking in difficult people without adequate support. Would promote employees to high positions and then unceremoniously fire them weeks later. Beware.
Pros
Lots of verbal praise
Cons
Crooked, dysfunctional outfit
You will be stressed out to the max!!!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMay 20, 2016
Leaving this company was the best thing I could have ever done for my health and sanity. The other review that stated that favoritism is big in this company is very true. There are SO many individuals who are running programs without the proper credentials or educational background. Do yourself a favor and look else where for a job.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
everythubg
Not good
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 17, 2016
Not a good company. Deceptive, condescending Director in Portsmouth office. Favoritism continuously. Disrespect toward DSP's. Director hiring particular persons due to relationship with them, personal intentions
and not based on professional criteria. Lower management bullied by Director. Office understaffed. Concerns continue to be swept under the rug.
Pros
...
Cons
...
Misrepresents earning potential
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2015
I left a really well-paying full time job to work for this company with the promise that they would be able to replace my full time hours. After six months working with this company, I barely bring home $300 a month. I have performed numerous tasks for the company for which I was not paid. The paperwork is time consuming and you don't get reimbursed for that. I have been to consumer's homes and they did not keep their appointments and did not get paid for that - nor did I get a no-show fee. They expect you to travel all over the county and do not pay for mileage. You have to constantly keep in contact with about six different people who only perform one or two functions - and they continually change which function is performed and how it is performed.
Pros
staff is nice
Cons
pay sucks, hours suck, lied about hours available, no pay for work
Rapid Crisis Response System Lead Triage Clinician (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 1, 2015
LifeShare is people-oriented and focused toward growth. This company will do wonderful things for the communities they serve far into the future.
ok
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 16, 2015
Ok company to work for no benefits need better management would not recommend anyone to work there. Pay was not good. found a better job
Rapidly growing client focused organization
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 26, 2015
The organization being community based there is excessive traveling involved. All services are provided at the client's home and/or within the community. Services provided include behavior modification, psychosocial rehabilitative services, family support, crisis management, and service plan development. Co-workers are friendly, knowledgeable and demonstrate team concept. Management is extremely helpful, informative and employee focused. What I've learned since attaining the position as a consultant is signs and symptoms of behavior disorders and how to implement appropriate therapuetic interventions. The hardest part of the job is the amount of traveling involved. The most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with clients and families.
Pros
The opportunity to meet the mental health needs of individuals and families
Cons
No health benefits or direct deposit and paid once monthly
Great Place to work
Program Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 3, 2014
Great Company, Great Mission and lots of room for growth. The Boyntons really care about people.
A/R (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 11, 2014
Not good management skills or communication. Everyone in management shouldn't be need more training
Cons
Valuable service provider to the community.
Parent Aide (Former Employee) –  Manchester - ConcordApril 30, 2013
My work at LifeShare was very rewarding. The work culture was a positive and enjoyable experience for me.
I would typically work from 8 AM to 4 PM, athough there were times when I was required to be available to meet the needs of individuals I served.

My Management team was always friendly and cooperative, although there were some management transitions during my employment.

What I enjoyed most while with LifeShare, was the sense of accomplishment I was able to walk away with everyday. I was able to make a difference in someones life.. and that matters.
Pros
Rewarding work
Cons
Heartbreaking at times
Good Compnay
Quality Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 15, 2013
Job Secrity. Great place to work for. Great supervison. Always had trainings. ok pay