LifeStream Employee Review

Productive and high energy workplace
Donor Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 15, 2013
A typical day of work consists of driving to a specific destination to have our first meal break (lunch), which usually lasts 30 minutes. We then show up tp our mobile destination where we are doing our blood draw and set up the blood drive. (Donor beds, medical assesment stations and an ma station to check donors iron content.)
I have learned at this job you have to have a lot of patience with your co workers and donors because the job becomes very stressful at times.
I would like to see more of managemnt playing an active role in our daily activities. Such as showing up to our blood drives so they can see exactly what it is we do as a team.
My co workers are amazing. I work with a very ecclectic crowd of people that are helpful as well as informative.
The hardest part about my job is the variabe hours. I would like to see more consistency in hours just for the simple fact that things can be more routine in our daily lives.
The most enjoyable part of my job is saving lives. With every blood donation, a donor has the potential to save up to 3 adults or 8 babies. That is something absolutely amazing!!
Pros
Working in a different setting daily
Cons
Variable work hours

Other LifeStream Employee Reviews

Culture was like working at a prison
Product Management Driver (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 30, 2018
People hated being there. Nasty leads, get ready to take it from some in lead positions. Good luck with the training or lack there of. Watch your back. Don't get too comfortable.
Pros
Got to travel out of the office.
Cons
TeleRecruiter Customer Service
Customer Service/TeleRecruiter (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Blood bank, had to recruit donors to come in and donate blood, I made top 2% csr goal. This job work schedule was different everyday and every week, Monday-Sunday. Some weeks worked 27 hours and soe weeks up to 32 hours.