Lifestyle Lift Employee Reviews

Great local office
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Amazing local office
Cons: bad cooperate
The company fell apart but it was definitely at the cooperate level. My home office was amazing. We had the best staff that still works together. Our doctor is amazing and our patients were happy!
Great and upbeat experience
National Sales Trainer (Current Employee), Troy, MIAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Working with patients help them get the procedures they want done
Cons: none
Work with a wonderful plastic surgeons . Travel and coach and teach
the sales team to excede their sales goals.Work in a great upbeat
centers.
A great place to work at
Surgical Tech/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 18, 2015
A typical day at the work place, two words, fast pace. You would learn how to assist the doctor in surgery. You would also learn how to use sterile and aseptic techniques. The management that I had when I was there were really cool people as of now I'm not sure who is there. My co-workers that I had at the time were great and even better friends. If I had to pick on the hardest thing for this job I would have to say, just remembering what each doctor likes on his surgical tray and his style of working. The most enjoyable part of it all is seeing the pt. get a great result.
Great co-wrokers / work - family life balance
Adm Asst / travel coordinator / payroll assistant (Former Employee), Troy, MIJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Friendly co-workers, good pay, balance between work & family.
Cons: Company closed.
Enjoyed my job at Lifestyle Lift very much but company closed due to bankruptcy. Friendly co-workers. Had several tasks which kept me busy during the day and this is something I truly enjoy. Learned a lot about multi-tasking and taking on new challenges.
Nice place to work
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Little Falls, NJJune 6, 2015
Lifestyle Lift was a nice place to work. My job was a Surgical Assistant for a facial plastics practice. I worked at this practice until the company disbanded suddenly in 2015.
A great company
Lead Surgical Tech/First Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 2, 2015
A great patient experience, however the company went bankrupt due to poor management.
The doctors were amazing and talented. Our patients loved everyone there. It was a family atmosphere.
Processed mortgage loan residential
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Oak Park, MIApril 23, 2015
Pros: Bonus
Cons: Working overtime and not getting paid.
Processed loans, answered phones, spoke with lenders and customers. Ordered payoffs, verification of employment, deposit and what ever was needed to close the loan. The co-workers were a lot of fun and were good at their jobs. The hardest part was not having all the equipment to do our jobs efficiently. The best part was helping the clients and working along people who enjoyed their jobs.
Company went out of business
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 1, 2015
Great training provided
Learned excellent selling skills and role play
Help patients walk through each procedure
Educate patients with appropriate skincare recommendations
Very competitive environment
Able to utilize my past work skills in management, sales, & marketing
Loved working with people and helping them feel good about themselves
unstable company
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2015
Found out company was not doing so well after I started but made promise after promise that things would be ok.company closed abruptly without any notice or earned pay to employees.
Company closed
Director of Operations and Sales (Current Employee), Troy, MIMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great staff
Cons: Owner was not a business man
loved this comapany, great vision and culture till it's ending. Comapany was ndercapilized and mis managed... is filing bankrupcey
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center
Center Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 10, 2015
Pros: i loved the culture!
Cons: unstable
Everyday we changed lives! I worked with the most dedicated team of employees. Daily we met individuals that wanted to do an enhancement for themselves and we specialized in facial cosmetic plastic surgery.
Center Manager/Area Director of Operations (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2015
Pros: amazing doctors and procedures
Cons: no security
I loved my job ast Lifestlye Lift I planned to retire there, Teamwork and amazing doctors made for a wonderful work environment.
No longer exists
Senior Network Administrator (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 6, 2015
Pros: Great people while it lasted
Cons: Company is dead.
Wonderful while it lasted. Free candy in the lunchroom, fun people to work with. Since the company is dead, there isn't much to say.
Lifestyle Lift was a great company to work for
Manager Houston Office (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 4, 2015
You don't get many chances to love what you do and are able to change people's lives. Patient care and satisfaction was a top priority. Each office is unique with amazing talent to come together and provide a procedure that can make such a positive impact in your life. There were so many happy stories. Best part of the job was to see the difference in their before and after pictures. To know that you were able to truly help someone.
Great company and Idea but terrible leadership
Surgical Technologist/Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
Pros: patient interaction
Cons: ceo and management
Ceo was very selfish did not care about his employers which directly impacted patients. As a surgical technician we are basically the doctors assistants.We counseled patients called in prescriptions and diagnosed any issues patients are having. these duties were performed daily on top of assuring the safety and sterility of all procedures. Scrubbed facelifts and blephoplasties
Great Customer Care
Facial Rejuvenation Consultant (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 26, 2015
I enjoyed the training and continued education offered as a Lifestyle Lift employee. Even though I was laid off, I would still work for this company in the future. I loved the experience and the ability to help all of the clients.
Great Company
Scheduler (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: healthcare
My staff is great to work with as a team. We alway make sure everyone is on the same page, so our day will move smoothly and our patient are satisfy.
Uplifting place to work.
Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: a wonderful center manager who believes in balancing your work and home life.
Cons: no room for growth, very small hierarchy.
My day starts at 7am. I check the schedule to make sure everyone has been confirmed for their appointments. I relay any changes to the doctor and his team. I complete the financials from the previous day and submit to corporate. My day consists of scheduling patient’s appointments for their surgeries and all follow up appointments ensuring there are surgery rooms and technicians available for all procedures.
The work environment is very busy and professional however when the patients are gone my co-workers will go out to dinner to relax and sing karaoke. This includes the doctor and the center manager. It is a great way to team build.
The most difficult part of my job is trying to accommodate the patients when setting up their appointments. Everyone has such busy lives. Many of our patients come from the 5 state area and they need appointments back to back to limit the number of days they will spend in a hotel.
The absolute best part of my day is seeing the results on the patients after 8 weeks. I take out there before and after pictures and the results are amazing. They leave the office so appreciative and happy.
Great Doctors
Clinical Ops Manager /Lead Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Roseville, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good learning experience for new surgical techs
Cons: no advancements or yearly evaluations
Good place to work if you are new to the surgical/clinical field. You will learn a lot as a surgical tech working for this company...
Supportive Culture
Cosmetic facial plastic surgery (Current Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 28, 2014
Pros: nice clean atmosphere with good support
Cons: employee, need to keep management happy
Cosmetic surgery without the hassles of private practice. Provides supportive office personnel, knowledgeable regarding procedures performed, historically good promotion of the practice providing a steady stream of patients. Fair compensation.