Lifestyle Lift

Lifestyle Lift Employer Reviews

Great Doctors
Clinical Ops Manager /Lead Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Roseville, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good learning experience for new surgical techs
Cons: no advancements or yearly evaluations
Good place to work if you are new to the surgical/clinical field. You will learn a lot as a surgical tech working for this company...
Supportive Culture
Cosmetic facial plastic surgery (Current Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 28, 2014
Pros: nice clean atmosphere with good support
Cons: employee, need to keep management happy
Cosmetic surgery without the hassles of private practice. Provides supportive office personnel, knowledgeable regarding procedures performed, historically good promotion of the practice providing a steady stream of patients. Fair compensation.
Very fast pace, exciting work environment
Scheduling Management Coordinator, LSJ Marketing (Former Employee), Troy, MIDecember 23, 2014
Pros: seeing clients before and after pictures
Making clients smile on a daily basis. Mutlitasking, scheduling for 75+ plastic surgery offices nationwide.
Great Surgeons to work for
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no increase in salaries
On a busy day the staff was able to work as a team to get through the day and take are of the patients. The office did get busy and was ran effectivley. Althrough it was a great place to work and had geat benefits, increases were never given to the employees
It could be a great job except management has no idea how to run a surgical center! Don't be surprised if next year they're no longer around!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), CaliforniaNovember 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits, a small paycheck
Read all the previously written negative reviews...all true!
When most of us read negative reviews by previous employees we assume they were fired and now they're disgruntled, well I was not. Managers do fire a lot but only because they feel challenged by anyone that tries to instll any kind of efficiency and care of patients in the practice.
If the doctors actually took over running the place and got rid of the many bone-head, so-called managers and assistant managers there would be hope that the surgery center and the nationwide company would survive. As of now they are so financially under water that the current employees, including the doctors, never know from day to day if they will get a pay check, or perhaps show up for work and everything is shut down! The company is awaiting restructuring by the banks, maybe then, with the newly added focus of patient safety, care, and customer service they could continue. As of now patient care and customer is unheard of!
Wonderful Job Opportunity
RN (Current Employee), Boise, IDNovember 10, 2014
Working for lifestyle lift was a good opportunity to learn about the anatomy of the face. I enjoyed teaching patient's in preoperative appointments and learning to care for a patient while they are awake and under local anesthesia during a surgical procedure.
Hands on, good envirnment to work at.
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Inland Empire, Orange County, CAOctober 29, 2014
Do it all. Have the role of Surgical tech, EVS, Medical assistant and Nurse. Administer meds, Rx refills, Take vital signs and document them, Phone triage (call backs, apt confirmation), charting, pull/file charts, follow up appts with patients, suture removals, sterile processing, stock supplies, inventory. I enjoy working here, always busy doing things besides sx, have that personal relationship with patients out of sx. Work environment is pleasant, co workers and surgeons are great to talk and work with.
Surgical Technologist in downtown miami
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: working with the latest technology in facial rejuvination, making people feel good about their appearance
Cons: too much competition in this market within the miami area, an over-saturation of options for plastic surgery in south florida, not enough patients coming in to keep the location open, so they chose to close the office after 3 yrs.
Assisting in surgical procedures. Prepping for daily duties & communicating with patients. Learning & working hands on with professional facial plastic surgeons. Amazing staff.
Amazing Company, amazing results, LOVE THIS PLACE!!
Center Manager (Current Employee), Cary, NCOctober 7, 2014
Pros: management, staff, patient care is priority, talented doctors
Cons: several changes in corporate structure but all for the better
Lifestyle Lift is a wonderful company to work for. This job allows me to help people look and feel amazing...I totally love seeing our patients through from their initial consultation to their reveal. I have met some great people and learned so much. Our doctors are the best in facial plastic surgery, our prices are competitive, our results are outstanding. I don't think you will find a better place to go for any type of facial rejuvenation.

The benefits are more than fair, PTO is reasonable, salary is above average, work hours are great, company is very family focused and I could not be happier working here.
Friendly work place
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 15, 2014
Lifestyle Lift is all about patient satisfaction. The staff is friendly and professional.
Revolving door of employees
Patient Consultant (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CaSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: the patients and other employees
Cons: misleading, no breaks, bad management
I worked for Lifestyle Lift as a patient consultant. It was a nightmare! They have no regard for patients or employees, they are just after money. They do questionable surgery at best and most times the doctor is not involved in any follow up care. They want you to "sell" to homeless people that don't even know it is facial plastic surgery, most patients don't know that coming in either. They do a lot of fake advertising that is very misleading. The management is very poor and most employees don't get any breaks including lunch. My advise is to get a face lift from a private doctor and work somewhere else.
Horrible place to work
surgical tech (Former Employee), TampaAugust 20, 2014
They list all these functions but half the time your sitting doing nothing! Watch you back with the staff, you are hired but not welcome.
rewarding job
Scheduler (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 12, 2014
Seeing the change in the lives of patients is throughly rewarding.
Loved working there but company financial status was challenging
Manager of Network Services (Current Employee), Troy, MIJuly 8, 2014
Pros: great culture and great people who really cared about providing an epic experience for the patients
Cons: poor upper management and frustration at seeing the same mistakes made over and over
It was a great place to work. I do not regret working there but the bad decisions that upper management made over and over caused the company to continually be on the verge of profitability and caused a lot of challenges.
Scheduler/consultant/front desk
District Manager/Consultation Sales (Former Employee), Wilkes Barre,PaJuly 7, 2014
Pros: schedule and commission structure
Cons: job security
My time with Lifestyle Lift was short (only 14 months), and in that time I learned how to master rebuttals, stay focused on time management and finally remain disciplined in follow up.
They care for their employees and more importantly their patients. I enjoyed working for them, and would encourage others to seek them for employment or service.
One of the worst places I have ever worked!
Surgical (Former Employee), FLJuly 2, 2014
Pros: can't say there are any.
Cons: horrible management, over worked and underpaid/appreciated, doing work out of your scope of practice, a lot of false promises!
This place is an absolute joke. It is a money hungry corporation that will convince people to sell their soul for a face lift. Employees are over worked and under paid. Not to mention the jobs you are doing are out of your scope of practice. A lunch break is an absolute luxury if you get one, and forget about a full thirty minutes. Literally heard consultants tell people to take out and extra mortgage on their house, or sell their burial plaques for a face lift. It made me ashamed to call myself a healthcare worker. And absolute horrible management.
NO CAREER FUTURE
Plastic Surgery Sales Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 14, 2014
This employer does not believe in loyalty and dedication of employee.

Their basic pay is less than the average pay offered by the industry.
A Typical Day
Contact Center Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 3, 2014
Pros: co-workers, learned great sales skills
Cons: short breaks, sometimes long workdays with odd work hours
A typical day at Lifestyle Lift consists of handle client phones calls and scheduling them for free consultations within one of offices across the USA. I provide callers with information about what Lifestyle Lift is and what the company is abut, the procedures offered, and attempt to schedule the clients for a free consultation. Also, promotions are always going on and I provide the clients with the current promotion details, and with it includes.If a client schedules a consult I handle providing them with expert directions to the office.
Second family, Love the people I work with. Great Company
Senior Agent-Call Center (Current Employee), Troy, MIApril 18, 2014
Proud to call Lifestyle Lift home over the last 5 years. Gain so much life experience and growth on a personal level.
Poor management.
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 15, 2014
The manager at the facility I worked for was very rued and refused to follow company and ethical guidelines. Lifestyle Lift has since shut the location down due to all of the management issues.

1 2 3