Lifestyle Lift Employee Reviews

Loved it!!
Cosmetic Surgery Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 19, 2016
I loved everything about my job with Lifestyle lift. I worked with great people, had great hours and made great money. It was a sad day when I was laid off due to the company closing. I would go back to work with them in a heartbeat.
Great place but went out of business
Director of Call Center Operations and Client Care (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 5, 2016
Great job and culture. Too bad it went under. It really shouldn't have. The call center was like a family. I hope everyone is doing well, I miss them all.
Pros
People and culture
Cons
Towards the end the lack of security really wore on people
One of the best company I have had the pleasure to work for.
Patient Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCSeptember 8, 2016
This company really cared about there customers. It was the customers that made my job so great. I would work for them all over again.
Pros
The team work and the customers and good pay and benefits.
Cons
They closed the office.
Great place to work however, the company closed across the nation
Surgery Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 8, 2016
Great place to work however, the company closed across the nation. Great benefits, employees and family atmosphere. Every patient interaction counts was the motto.
Great company to work for.
Lead Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Great company to work for. My boss was an amazing leader. Learned a lot while working there. Enjoyed meeting and working with co-workers.
Productive and convenient workplace
Patient Service Coordinator/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  WVC, UTDecember 2, 2015
There were just three of us ladies working in the office answering phones, taking customers orders for Pain Management trays for hospitals. I liked how we all worked as a team and sharing responsibilities. It was my first time working in a medical field environment so I learned a lot.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
The parking lot wasn't plowed frequently
I was kept busy with various duties besides consulting.
PATIENT LIAISON/CONSULTANT/DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 27, 2015
I loved consulting and talking to the clients. I knew my job very well. I was often named the best consultant in the entire country. I made a lot of friends there.
Pros
I was kept busy which is what I enjoy.
Cons
I knew that the cooperate office was not always professional with some of their employees.
Great local office
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCAugust 4, 2015
The company fell apart but it was definitely at the cooperate level. My home office was amazing. We had the best staff that still works together. Our doctor is amazing and our patients were happy!
Pros
Amazing local office
Cons
bad cooperate
Great and upbeat experience
National Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 4, 2015
Work with a wonderful plastic surgeons . Travel and coach and teach
the sales team to excede their sales goals.Work in a great upbeat
centers.
Pros
Working with patients help them get the procedures they want done
Cons
A great place to work at
Surgical Tech/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2015
A typical day at the work place, two words, fast pace. You would learn how to assist the doctor in surgery. You would also learn how to use sterile and aseptic techniques. The management that I had when I was there were really cool people as of now I'm not sure who is there. My co-workers that I had at the time were great and even better friends. If I had to pick on the hardest thing for this job I would have to say, just remembering what each doctor likes on his surgical tray and his style of working. The most enjoyable part of it all is seeing the pt. get a great result.
Great co-wrokers / work - family life balance
Adm Asst / travel coordinator / payroll assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 1, 2015
Enjoyed my job at Lifestyle Lift very much but company closed due to bankruptcy. Friendly co-workers. Had several tasks which kept me busy during the day and this is something I truly enjoy. Learned a lot about multi-tasking and taking on new challenges.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, good pay, balance between work & family.
Cons
Company closed.
Nice place to work
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJJune 6, 2015
Lifestyle Lift was a nice place to work. My job was a Surgical Assistant for a facial plastics practice. I worked at this practice until the company disbanded suddenly in 2015.
A great company
Lead Surgical Tech/First Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2015
A great patient experience, however the company went bankrupt due to poor management.
The doctors were amazing and talented. Our patients loved everyone there. It was a family atmosphere.
Processed mortgage loan residential
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MIApril 23, 2015
Processed loans, answered phones, spoke with lenders and customers. Ordered payoffs, verification of employment, deposit and what ever was needed to close the loan. The co-workers were a lot of fun and were good at their jobs. The hardest part was not having all the equipment to do our jobs efficiently. The best part was helping the clients and working along people who enjoyed their jobs.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Working overtime and not getting paid.
Company went out of business
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 1, 2015
Great training provided
Learned excellent selling skills and role play
Help patients walk through each procedure
Educate patients with appropriate skincare recommendations
Very competitive environment
Able to utilize my past work skills in management, sales, & marketing
Loved working with people and helping them feel good about themselves
unstable company
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2015
Found out company was not doing so well after I started but made promise after promise that things would be ok.company closed abruptly without any notice or earned pay to employees.
Company closed
Director of Operations and Sales (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 17, 2015
loved this comapany, great vision and culture till it's ending. Comapany was ndercapilized and mis managed... is filing bankrupcey
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Owner was not a business man
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 10, 2015
Everyday we changed lives! I worked with the most dedicated team of employees. Daily we met individuals that wanted to do an enhancement for themselves and we specialized in facial cosmetic plastic surgery.
Pros
I loved the Culture!
Cons
Unstable
Center Manager/Area Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2015
I loved my job ast Lifestlye Lift I planned to retire there, Teamwork and amazing doctors made for a wonderful work environment.
Pros
amazing doctors and procedures
Cons
no security
No longer exists
Senior Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 6, 2015
Wonderful while it lasted. Free candy in the lunchroom, fun people to work with. Since the company is dead, there isn't much to say.
Pros
Great people while it lasted
Cons
Company is dead.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifestyle Lift. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7