Lifestyle Lift Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and convenient workplace
Patient Service Coordinator/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  WVC, UTDecember 2, 2015
There were just three of us ladies working in the office answering phones, taking customers orders for Pain Management trays for hospitals. I liked how we all worked as a team and sharing responsibilities. It was my first time working in a medical field environment so I learned a lot.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
The parking lot wasn't plowed frequently
Great place to work however, the company closed across the nation
Surgery Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 8, 2016
Great place to work however, the company closed across the nation. Great benefits, employees and family atmosphere. Every patient interaction counts was the motto.
Amazing Company, amazing results, LOVE THIS PLACE!!
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 7, 2014
Lifestyle Lift is a wonderful company to work for. This job allows me to help people look and feel amazing...I totally love seeing our patients through from their initial consultation to their reveal. I have met some great people and learned so much. Our doctors are the best in facial plastic surgery, our prices are competitive, our results are outstanding. I don't think you will find a better place to go for any type of facial rejuvenation.

The benefits are more than fair, PTO is reasonable, salary is above average, work hours are great, company is very family focused and I could not be happier working here.
Pros
management, staff, patient care is priority, talented doctors
Cons
several changes in corporate structure but all for the better
A great place to work at
Surgical Tech/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2015
A typical day at the work place, two words, fast pace. You would learn how to assist the doctor in surgery. You would also learn how to use sterile and aseptic techniques. The management that I had when I was there were really cool people as of now I'm not sure who is there. My co-workers that I had at the time were great and even better friends. If I had to pick on the hardest thing for this job I would have to say, just remembering what each doctor likes on his surgical tray and his style of working. The most enjoyable part of it all is seeing the pt. get a great result.
Great company to work for.
Lead Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Great company to work for. My boss was an amazing leader. Learned a lot while working there. Enjoyed meeting and working with co-workers.
Supportive Culture
Cosmetic facial plastic surgery (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 28, 2014
Cosmetic surgery without the hassles of private practice. Provides supportive office personnel, knowledgeable regarding procedures performed, historically good promotion of the practice providing a steady stream of patients. Fair compensation.
Pros
nice clean atmosphere with good support
Cons
employee, need to keep management happy
Company went out of business
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 1, 2015
Great training provided
Learned excellent selling skills and role play
Help patients walk through each procedure
Educate patients with appropriate skincare recommendations
Very competitive environment
Able to utilize my past work skills in management, sales, & marketing
Loved working with people and helping them feel good about themselves
It could be a great job except management has no idea how to run a surgical center! Don't be surprised if next year they're no longer around!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 22, 2014
Read all the previously written negative reviews...all true!
When most of us read negative reviews by previous employees we assume they were fired and now they're disgruntled, well I was not. Managers do fire a lot but only because they feel challenged by anyone that tries to instll any kind of efficiency and care of patients in the practice.
If the doctors actually took over running the place and got rid of the many bone-head, so-called managers and assistant managers there would be hope that the surgery center and the nationwide company would survive. As of now they are so financially under water that the current employees, including the doctors, never know from day to day if they will get a pay check, or perhaps show up for work and everything is shut down! The company is awaiting restructuring by the banks, maybe then, with the newly added focus of patient safety, care, and customer service they could continue. As of now patient care and customer is unheard of!
Pros
good benefits, a small paycheck
nightmare job that uses unethical practices
client services (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2014
I worked for the company for a couple of years
the doctor was unreasonable throwing instruments around the surgical suite , temper tantrums and basically refused to see patients for follow ups until forced. The management is a joke upper and the one in my specific office. I would have to deal with patients once the doctor botches the procedure.I was denied going back to school because the needs of the business were more important . I DO NOT suggest this company for anyone who wants to feel good about what they do when they sleep at night. Minimal job security based off of how many elderly people they can trick out of their money.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
horrible management, unrealistic work expectations, scare tactic
Surgical Tech
Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  NYJanuary 7, 2014
Upper management sucks no advancement and taking patients money. This company is horrible, slow to accrue PTO and long hours with no pay raises. Most doctors with this company are terrible to work with. Run far away and google how many unhappy people.
I was kept busy with various duties besides consulting.
PATIENT LIAISON/CONSULTANT/DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 27, 2015
I loved consulting and talking to the clients. I knew my job very well. I was often named the best consultant in the entire country. I made a lot of friends there.
Pros
I was kept busy which is what I enjoy.
Cons
I knew that the cooperate office was not always professional with some of their employees.
Loved working there but company financial status was challenging
Manager of Network Services (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 8, 2014
It was a great place to work. I do not regret working there but the bad decisions that upper management made over and over caused the company to continually be on the verge of profitability and caused a lot of challenges.
Pros
great culture and great people who really cared about providing an epic experience for the patients
Cons
poor upper management and frustration at seeing the same mistakes made over and over
Scheduler/consultant/front desk
District Manager/Consultation Sales (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre,PaJuly 7, 2014
My time with Lifestyle Lift was short (only 14 months), and in that time I learned how to master rebuttals, stay focused on time management and finally remain disciplined in follow up.
They care for their employees and more importantly their patients. I enjoyed working for them, and would encourage others to seek them for employment or service.
Pros
schedule and commission structure
Cons
job security
Great company and Idea but terrible leadership
Surgical Technologist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
Ceo was very selfish did not care about his employers which directly impacted patients. As a surgical technician we are basically the doctors assistants.We counseled patients called in prescriptions and diagnosed any issues patients are having. these duties were performed daily on top of assuring the safety and sterility of all procedures. Scrubbed facelifts and blephoplasties
Pros
patient interaction
Cons
ceo and management
experience hell on earth
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  San RamonFebruary 12, 2014
I worked for lifestyle lift in San Ramon, Ca.
The management, if you could even call it that, was the WORST (and i've had bad supervisors).
Completely disorganized, We were always running around trying to find charts to check patients in. The Techs checked the patients in, went over pre-and post op instructions, medications etc even did the post-op check up and dressing change!!!- in my opinion something a nurse or doctor should be doing!
The Drs were HORRIBLE- especially the Dr you will be working with in San Francisco if you apply for this job. He's a complete you know what!!!!
Everyday we were forced to work overtime, without extra breaks or lunch even sometimes, A typical day would start at 4 am and wouldnt be able to leave until 5 or 6 or one day I didnt get out of there til 10pm- because the patient was orthostatic and throwing up and the dr couldnt be bothered to come back because he was having dinner with his family- yeah reall nice, right?
Anyways- just google lifestyle lift, im sure youll find PLENTY of reasons to RUN FAR FAR AWAY from this company
Pros
none- well 1- my 4 months of working there led me to my current job
Cons
compentsation was horrible, no breaks, long long hours, horrible management, horrible front office, horrible doctors
A great company
Lead Surgical Tech/First Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2015
A great patient experience, however the company went bankrupt due to poor management.
The doctors were amazing and talented. Our patients loved everyone there. It was a family atmosphere.
Revolving door of employees
Patient Consultant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CaSeptember 4, 2014
I worked for Lifestyle Lift as a patient consultant. It was a nightmare! They have no regard for patients or employees, they are just after money. They do questionable surgery at best and most times the doctor is not involved in any follow up care. They want you to "sell" to homeless people that don't even know it is facial plastic surgery, most patients don't know that coming in either. They do a lot of fake advertising that is very misleading. The management is very poor and most employees don't get any breaks including lunch. My advise is to get a face lift from a private doctor and work somewhere else.
Pros
the patients and other employees
Cons
misleading, no breaks, bad management
One of the worst places I have ever worked!
Surgical (Former Employee) –  FLJuly 2, 2014
This place is an absolute joke. It is a money hungry corporation that will convince people to sell their soul for a face lift. Employees are over worked and under paid. Not to mention the jobs you are doing are out of your scope of practice. A lunch break is an absolute luxury if you get one, and forget about a full thirty minutes. Literally heard consultants tell people to take out and extra mortgage on their house, or sell their burial plaques for a face lift. It made me ashamed to call myself a healthcare worker. And absolute horrible management.
Pros
can't say there are any.
Cons
horrible management, over worked and underpaid/appreciated, doing work out of your scope of practice, a lot of false promises!
Company Growing Quickly, Fun Work Environment, 70+ Locations
HR (Current Employee) –  Corporate OfficeMay 8, 2013
Great co-workers and good potential for career growth if you are a strong performer. This company has over 70 locations. As with any workplace, your job satisfaction will depend largely on your supervisor's leadership style as well as your own ability to do your job well. Overall, the company makes a strong effort to deliver great results and to take good care of the Patients. A good place to work if you are professional, treat others with respect and kindness, follow the rules (and show up for work), and if you actually like to work. If you don't enjoy the work you do, this probably isn't the place for you.
Great co-wrokers / work - family life balance
Adm Asst / travel coordinator / payroll assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 1, 2015
Enjoyed my job at Lifestyle Lift very much but company closed due to bankruptcy. Friendly co-workers. Had several tasks which kept me busy during the day and this is something I truly enjoy. Learned a lot about multi-tasking and taking on new challenges.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, good pay, balance between work & family.
Cons
Company closed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifestyle Lift. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7