Lifestyle Lift

Lifestyle Lift Employer Reviews

Friendly work place
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 15, 2014
Lifestyle Lift is all about patient satisfaction. The staff is friendly and professional.
Revolving door of employees
Patient Consultant (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CaSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: the patients and other employees
Cons: misleading, no breaks, bad management
I worked for Lifestyle Lift as a patient consultant. It was a nightmare! They have no regard for patients or employees, they are just after money. They do questionable surgery at best and most times the doctor is not involved in any follow up care. They want you to "sell" to homeless people that don't even know it is facial plastic surgery, most patients – more... don't know that coming in either. They do a lot of fake advertising that is very misleading. The management is very poor and most employees don't get any breaks including lunch. My advise is to get a face lift from a private doctor and work somewhere else. – less
Horrible place to work
surgical tech (Former Employee), TampaAugust 20, 2014
They list all these functions but half the time your sitting doing nothing! Watch you back with the staff, you are hired but not welcome.
rewarding job
Scheduler (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 12, 2014
Seeing the change in the lives of patients is throughly rewarding.
Loved working there but company financial status was challenging
Manager of Network Services (Current Employee), Troy, MIJuly 8, 2014
Pros: great culture and great people who really cared about providing an epic experience for the patients
Cons: poor upper management and frustration at seeing the same mistakes made over and over
It was a great place to work. I do not regret working there but the bad decisions that upper management made over and over caused the company to continually be on the verge of profitability and caused a lot of challenges.
Scheduler/consultant/front desk
District Manager/Consultation Sales (Former Employee), Wilkes Barre,PaJuly 7, 2014
Pros: schedule and commission structure
Cons: job security
My time with Lifestyle Lift was short (only 14 months), and in that time I learned how to master rebuttals, stay focused on time management and finally remain disciplined in follow up.
They care for their employees and more importantly their patients. I enjoyed working for them, and would encourage others to seek them for employment or service.
One of the worst places I have ever worked!
Surgical (Former Employee), FLJuly 2, 2014
Pros: can't say there are any.
Cons: horrible management, over worked and underpaid/appreciated, doing work out of your scope of practice, a lot of false promises!
This place is an absolute joke. It is a money hungry corporation that will convince people to sell their soul for a face lift. Employees are over worked and under paid. Not to mention the jobs you are doing are out of your scope of practice. A lunch break is an absolute luxury if you get one, and forget about a full thirty minutes. Literally heard consultants – more... tell people to take out and extra mortgage on their house, or sell their burial plaques for a face lift. It made me ashamed to call myself a healthcare worker. And absolute horrible management. – less
NO CAREER FUTURE
Plastic Surgery Sales Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 14, 2014
This employer does not believe in loyalty and dedication of employee.

Their basic pay is less than the average pay offered by the industry.
A Typical Day
Contact Center Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 3, 2014
Pros: co-workers, learned great sales skills
Cons: short breaks, sometimes long workdays with odd work hours
A typical day at Lifestyle Lift consists of handle client phones calls and scheduling them for free consultations within one of offices across the USA. I provide callers with information about what Lifestyle Lift is and what the company is abut, the procedures offered, and attempt to schedule the clients for a free consultation. Also, promotions are – more... always going on and I provide the clients with the current promotion details, and with it includes.If a client schedules a consult I handle providing them with expert directions to the office. – less
Second family, Love the people I work with. Great Company
Senior Agent-Call Center (Current Employee), Troy, MIApril 18, 2014
Proud to call Lifestyle Lift home over the last 5 years. Gain so much life experience and growth on a personal level.
Poor management.
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 15, 2014
The manager at the facility I worked for was very rued and refused to follow company and ethical guidelines. Lifestyle Lift has since shut the location down due to all of the management issues.
nightmare job that uses unethical practices
client services (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: horrible management, unrealistic work expectations, scare tactic
I worked for the company for a couple of years
the doctor was unreasonable throwing instruments around the surgical suite , temper tantrums and basically refused to see patients for follow ups until forced. The management is a joke upper and the one in my specific office. I would have to deal with patients once the doctor botches the procedure.I was – more... denied going back to school because the needs of the business were more important . I DO NOT suggest this company for anyone who wants to feel good about what they do when they sleep at night. Minimal job security based off of how many elderly people they can trick out of their money. – less
Productive Workplace
LVN/LPN Nurse & Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, parties
Cons: no breaks, worked overtime a lot
I worked in the front office as well as the back office. In the back office, I brought in patients for pre-ops and post-ops, I assisted in surgeries, removed sutures, cleaned and sterilized equipments, called in prescriptions, wrote in charts and more. In the front office, I managed calls, meetings monthly, and made changes so that the workplace could – more... be more productive and organized. I assisted the new manager in any way possible. – less
I truly have a passion for this business....helping people look and feel younger....there's nothing better.
Director Of Operations- Midwest Region (Former Employee), Dallas, TX (Corporate employee Troy, Michigan)March 18, 2014
Pros: the one on one relationship with our patients
Cons: in order to grow within the organization, travel was required of over 50%
I learned that the success of your center/business really depends alot on the happiness of your team. Employee happiness is of key importance in any business.

The hardest part of my job was the travel, being away from my family. But I did it for so many years because I was so passionate about what we did and how we made people feel.
Starter
Surgical Technician (Current Employee), PhoenixFebruary 28, 2014
Lifestyle lift has been a wonder first job for me!
I've learned so much about facelifts,my co workers are great
i love my patients and my doctors are wonderful.
experience hell on earth
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), San RamonFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: none- well 1- my 4 months of working there led me to my current job
Cons: compentsation was horrible, no breaks, long long hours, horrible management, horrible front office, horrible doctors
I worked for lifestyle lift in San Ramon, Ca.
The management, if you could even call it that, was the WORST (and i've had bad supervisors).
Completely disorganized, We were always running around trying to find charts to check patients in. The Techs checked the patients in, went over pre-and post op instructions, medications etc even did the post-op – more... check up and dressing change!!!- in my opinion something a nurse or doctor should be doing!
The Drs were HORRIBLE- especially the Dr you will be working with in San Francisco if you apply for this job. He's a complete you know what!!!!
Everyday we were forced to work overtime, without extra breaks or lunch even sometimes, A typical day would start at 4 am and wouldnt be able to leave until 5 or 6 or one day I didnt get out of there til 10pm- because the patient was orthostatic and throwing up and the dr couldnt be bothered to come back because he was having dinner with his family- yeah reall nice, right?
Anyways- just google lifestyle lift, im sure youll find PLENTY of reasons to RUN FAR FAR AWAY from this company – less
Surgical Tech
Surgical Tech (Former Employee), NYJanuary 7, 2014
Upper management sucks no advancement and taking patients money. This company is horrible, slow to accrue PTO and long hours with no pay raises. Most doctors with this company are terrible to work with. Run far away and google how many unhappy people.
Lifestyle
Administrative Coordinator Midwest to West Coast (Former Employee), Waltham, MADecember 31, 2013
The job gave me great exposure to the west coast.

I did not agree with the ethics and moral of the company which made it hard to work there.

The best part was the exposure to the west coast and made me think of how ethical and unethical a company can be.
Good Job if your not planning on advancing
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Albuquerque NMDecember 9, 2013
Pros: salary was nice
Cons: short lunch and working with a difficult surgeon
The responsibility there was nice, as a Surgical Technologist, we usually only deal with our instruments and the immediate surgery but at Lifestyle Lift we worked as the Circulating Nurse, Surgical Technologist and Medical Assistant. The surgeon was extremely hard to work with. Very demanding and couldn't do things by himself, as a tech you had to know – more... even more than you already know. Communication was horrible and Sterile Technique was completely absent. – less
LSJ Marketing
Workforce Management Analyst (Current Employee), Troy, MIDecember 3, 2013
Pros: my amazing co-workers.
Cons: no room for advancement or growth.
I like where I work, but I have no room for advancement. I would love to learn and grow with a new company.