Lifestyle Lift

Lifestyle Lift Employer Reviews

nightmare job that uses unethical practices
client services (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: horrible management, unrealistic work expectations, scare tactic
I worked for the company for a couple of years
the doctor was unreasonable throwing instruments around the surgical suite , temper tantrums and basically refused to see patients for follow ups until forced. The management is a joke upper and the one in my specific office. I would have to deal with patients once the doctor botches the procedure.I was – more... denied going back to school because the needs of the business were more important . I DO NOT suggest this company for anyone who wants to feel good about what they do when they sleep at night. Minimal job security based off of how many elderly people they can trick out of their money. – less
Productive Workplace
LVN/LPN Nurse & Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, parties
Cons: no breaks, worked overtime a lot
I worked in the front office as well as the back office. In the back office, I brought in patients for pre-ops and post-ops, I assisted in surgeries, removed sutures, cleaned and sterilized equipments, called in prescriptions, wrote in charts and more. In the front office, I managed calls, meetings monthly, and made changes so that the workplace could – more... be more productive and organized. I assisted the new manager in any way possible. – less
I truly have a passion for this business....helping people look and feel younger....there's nothing better.
Director Of Operations- Midwest Region (Former Employee), Dallas, TX (Corporate employee Troy, Michigan)March 18, 2014
Pros: the one on one relationship with our patients
Cons: in order to grow within the organization, travel was required of over 50%
I learned that the success of your center/business really depends alot on the happiness of your team. Employee happiness is of key importance in any business.

The hardest part of my job was the travel, being away from my family. But I did it for so many years because I was so passionate about what we did and how we made people feel.
Starter
Surgical Technician (Current Employee), PhoenixFebruary 28, 2014
Lifestyle lift has been a wonder first job for me!
I've learned so much about facelifts,my co workers are great
i love my patients and my doctors are wonderful.
experience hell on earth
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), San RamonFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: none- well 1- my 4 months of working there led me to my current job
Cons: compentsation was horrible, no breaks, long long hours, horrible management, horrible front office, horrible doctors
I worked for lifestyle lift in San Ramon, Ca.
The management, if you could even call it that, was the WORST (and i've had bad supervisors).
Completely disorganized, We were always running around trying to find charts to check patients in. The Techs checked the patients in, went over pre-and post op instructions, medications etc even did the post-op – more... check up and dressing change!!!- in my opinion something a nurse or doctor should be doing!
The Drs were HORRIBLE- especially the Dr you will be working with in San Francisco if you apply for this job. He's a complete you know what!!!!
Everyday we were forced to work overtime, without extra breaks or lunch even sometimes, A typical day would start at 4 am and wouldnt be able to leave until 5 or 6 or one day I didnt get out of there til 10pm- because the patient was orthostatic and throwing up and the dr couldnt be bothered to come back because he was having dinner with his family- yeah reall nice, right?
Anyways- just google lifestyle lift, im sure youll find PLENTY of reasons to RUN FAR FAR AWAY from this company – less
Surgical Tech
Surgical Tech (Former Employee), NYJanuary 7, 2014
Upper management sucks no advancement and taking patients money. This company is horrible, slow to accrue PTO and long hours with no pay raises. Most doctors with this company are terrible to work with. Run far away and google how many unhappy people.
Lifestyle
Administrative Coordinator Midwest to West Coast (Former Employee), Waltham, MADecember 31, 2013
The job gave me great exposure to the west coast.

I did not agree with the ethics and moral of the company which made it hard to work there.

The best part was the exposure to the west coast and made me think of how ethical and unethical a company can be.
Good Job if your not planning on advancing
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Albuquerque NMDecember 9, 2013
Pros: salary was nice
Cons: short lunch and working with a difficult surgeon
The responsibility there was nice, as a Surgical Technologist, we usually only deal with our instruments and the immediate surgery but at Lifestyle Lift we worked as the Circulating Nurse, Surgical Technologist and Medical Assistant. The surgeon was extremely hard to work with. Very demanding and couldn't do things by himself, as a tech you had to know – more... even more than you already know. Communication was horrible and Sterile Technique was completely absent. – less
LSJ Marketing
Workforce Management Analyst (Current Employee), Troy, MIDecember 3, 2013
Pros: my amazing co-workers.
Cons: no room for advancement or growth.
I like where I work, but I have no room for advancement. I would love to learn and grow with a new company.
Don't care about their employees...all about making them money and giving their employees as little as possible....
surgical tech (Former Employee), AnonymousNovember 24, 2013
Pros: people you encounter
Cons: pay, breaks, revolving door for employees, cooperate
Was fooled at first..loved it then after more time ended up dreading it. Lots of lies and false hope. No security and trust cooperate makes up the rules to better suit them not the employees.
Excited workplace
Medical Asst. /Patient Services /Surgical Tech (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches from patients and staff
Cons: short breaks and long hours
A typical day at work was assisting our doctors in surgery for at least 5 surgeries a day, removing and placing sutures along with booking appointments.
Inconsistant
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 28, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: constant management changes
Changes in business model and management make work difficult. Poor communication with doctors.
Challenging and revenue driven facial plastic surgery company
Center Manager (Former Employee), Roseville, CAOctober 18, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: pto; family
Lifestyle Lift is a facial plastic surgery company marketing to middle class America.

Positives: Training, Advancement opportunities

Challenges: Hours; Metrics demands

Lifestyle Lift aims to effect a positive change on people who feel challenged personally and emotionally by aging. They give positive, cost-effective solutions to those who do not – more... have or those who do not wish to expend money on more expensive means of addressing the realities of aging. – less
Horrible company
Patient Consultant (Former Employee), Cottonwood Heights, UTSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: all cons.. nothing positive!!!
I worked at Lifestyle lift for 6 months.. Wow!! What a waste of time.. They promised you can make 60 k easily as a sales consultant.. Ya right!! At $12 hr plus 2 % commission is not close of 60k.. Especially when the client comes in and don't even know what it is.. They think its a cream.. Those poor 75 year old lady coming in with no money.. They want – more... us to force them to buy.. That is sick!! Especially when they hire a manager that has 0 experience in management but has an MBA..Wow!! Especially she was 28 years old immature telling dirty jokes and hanging out with the surgical techs... The sales team is the heart of the business , if we don't get treated like we are worth something no one will sell..the manager was degrading us, everyday putting us down.. Obviously the kid did not know how to manage a sales team, no Saturdays off even tho there was no clients, never two days off in a row, but she was always off on the weekend.. That's what a real manager does.. it's funny I guess she kissed the right butt because she is part if a regional team.. That sums it up.. They will always have opening at lifestyle lift because they don't care about the staff.. Don't do it!!! – less
Love working there
Patient Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCSeptember 16, 2013
Taking care of patient needs I learned there is no such thing as caring too much. When co-workers and management work together as a team everything you want to get done can get done better and faster. When the team has done everything they could do, to the best of their ability and the client still falls through, it is quite frustrating. The most enjoyable – more... part of the day is interacting with the patieents. – less
Met some interesting people there...
Surgical Assistant - Cosmetic surgery center (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 28, 2013
Liked the fact that we did more than just assist in surgery. We interviewed patients, did pre-op and post op work.
Company Growing Quickly, Fun Work Environment, 70+ Locations
HR (Current Employee), Corporate OfficeMay 8, 2013
Great co-workers and good potential for career growth if you are a strong performer. This company has over 70 locations. As with any workplace, your job satisfaction will depend largely on your supervisor's leadership style as well as your own ability to do your job well. Overall, the company makes a strong effort to deliver great results and to take – more... good care of the Patients. A good place to work if you are professional, treat others with respect and kindness, follow the rules (and show up for work), and if you actually like to work. If you don't enjoy the work you do, this probably isn't the place for you. – less
"Don't judge a book by its cover!"
PSC/CMA (Former Employee), Huntersville, NC., 28117March 27, 2013
Pros: the glam & illusion
Cons: poor moral values and professional ethics and legalities
Former Employee: Wrongful discharge due to conflict in moral values and professional ethics. When entering into the medical field one realizes caring about people is the original motivator. Somewhere along the way the company seems to have lost this especially with patients after collecting their money.

Overall Rating: Zero - Moral values and professional – more... Ethics are very important qualities. One wants to work for a company that has integrity sadly these are not traits of which I have experienced personally.

Compensation/Benefits- They looked to be good however part time workers don't get any.

Culture/Values- Poor

Job Security/Advancement- Great opportunity for advancement if one is willing to turn their head and not speak up when it comes to legalities or questioning of operations occurring that are not being conducted in an acceptable manner. Otherwise, insure you take proper steps prior to speaking up in an effort to protect yourself.

Management- Deceiving, aware of everything taking place and yet still unwilling to challenge legalities and personal moral values, a backstabber looking out for only themselves. Again legalities, values and ethics are missing.

Work/Life Balance- Probably the most over worked part time employee with no complaints. Having said that If one’s life is your work then the balance is fine. If on the other hand there is a life outside of work plan on adjusting.

One category is missing. In my opinion staff should be evaluated as well.

Staff- They either need their jobs so bad they are not willing to stand up for what they know is right or they simply don't care and have no moral values and professional ethics to speak of themselves. Backstabbing is witnessed on a daily basis.

A shame really. I was so proud to be working for a company like this until I discovered differently. Guess you could say I am one of the few that are willing to forgo a paycheck in order to stick with their own beliefs and still be able to sleep with myself at night.

With much sadness and pity for a company that preys on those who are vulnerable.

Yours Truly,
Former Employee – less
Growing at a fast pace
Supervisor (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 17, 2013
What started as a career is turning into a job... Great owners but they are not as involved as in earlier years,
The Leader in Facial Plastic Surgery
Surgical Services Coordinator-Lead Surgical Tech (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 1, 2013
Fun, caring fast past environment. Rewarding career. The best in the industry.