Lifestyle Lift

Lifestyle Lift Employee Reviews

Processed mortgage loan residential
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Oak Park, MIApril 23, 2015
Pros: Bonus
Cons: Working overtime and not getting paid.
Processed loans, answered phones, spoke with lenders and customers. Ordered payoffs, verification of employment, deposit and what ever was needed to close the loan. The co-workers were a lot of fun and were good at their jobs. The hardest part was not having all the equipment to do our jobs efficiently. The best part was helping the clients and working along people who enjoyed their jobs.
Company went out of business
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 1, 2015
Great training provided
Learned excellent selling skills and role play
Help patients walk through each procedure
Educate patients with appropriate skincare recommendations
Very competitive environment
Able to utilize my past work skills in management, sales, & marketing
Loved working with people and helping them feel good about themselves
unstable company
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2015
Found out company was not doing so well after I started but made promise after promise that things would be ok.company closed abruptly without any notice or earned pay to employees.
Company closed
Director of Operations and Sales (Current Employee), Troy, MIMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great staff
Cons: Owner was not a business man
loved this comapany, great vision and culture till it's ending. Comapany was ndercapilized and mis managed... is filing bankrupcey
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center
Center Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 10, 2015
Pros: i loved the culture!
Cons: unstable
Everyday we changed lives! I worked with the most dedicated team of employees. Daily we met individuals that wanted to do an enhancement for themselves and we specialized in facial cosmetic plastic surgery.
Center Manager/Area Director of Operations (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2015
Pros: amazing doctors and procedures
Cons: no security
I loved my job ast Lifestlye Lift I planned to retire there, Teamwork and amazing doctors made for a wonderful work environment.
No longer exists
Senior Network Administrator (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 6, 2015
Pros: Great people while it lasted
Cons: Company is dead.
Wonderful while it lasted. Free candy in the lunchroom, fun people to work with. Since the company is dead, there isn't much to say.
Lifestyle Lift was a great company to work for
Manager Houston Office (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 4, 2015
You don't get many chances to love what you do and are able to change people's lives. Patient care and satisfaction was a top priority. Each office is unique with amazing talent to come together and provide a procedure that can make such a positive impact in your life. There were so many happy stories. Best part of the job was to see the difference in their before and after pictures. To know that you were able to truly help someone.
Great company and Idea but terrible leadership
Surgical Technologist/Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
Pros: patient interaction
Cons: ceo and management
Ceo was very selfish did not care about his employers which directly impacted patients. As a surgical technician we are basically the doctors assistants.We counseled patients called in prescriptions and diagnosed any issues patients are having. these duties were performed daily on top of assuring the safety and sterility of all procedures. Scrubbed facelifts and blephoplasties
Great Customer Care
Facial Rejuvenation Consultant (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 26, 2015
I enjoyed the training and continued education offered as a Lifestyle Lift employee. Even though I was laid off, I would still work for this company in the future. I loved the experience and the ability to help all of the clients.
Great Company
Scheduler (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: healthcare
My staff is great to work with as a team. We alway make sure everyone is on the same page, so our day will move smoothly and our patient are satisfy.
Uplifting place to work.
Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: a wonderful center manager who believes in balancing your work and home life.
Cons: no room for growth, very small hierarchy.
My day starts at 7am. I check the schedule to make sure everyone has been confirmed for their appointments. I relay any changes to the doctor and his team. I complete the financials from the previous day and submit to corporate. My day consists of scheduling patient’s appointments for their surgeries and all follow up appointments ensuring there are surgery rooms and technicians available for all procedures.
The work environment is very busy and professional however when the patients are gone my co-workers will go out to dinner to relax and sing karaoke. This includes the doctor and the center manager. It is a great way to team build.
The most difficult part of my job is trying to accommodate the patients when setting up their appointments. Everyone has such busy lives. Many of our patients come from the 5 state area and they need appointments back to back to limit the number of days they will spend in a hotel.
The absolute best part of my day is seeing the results on the patients after 8 weeks. I take out there before and after pictures and the results are amazing. They leave the office so appreciative and happy.
Great Doctors
Clinical Ops Manager /Lead Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Roseville, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good learning experience for new surgical techs
Cons: no advancements or yearly evaluations
Good place to work if you are new to the surgical/clinical field. You will learn a lot as a surgical tech working for this company...
Supportive Culture
Cosmetic facial plastic surgery (Current Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 28, 2014
Pros: nice clean atmosphere with good support
Cons: employee, need to keep management happy
Cosmetic surgery without the hassles of private practice. Provides supportive office personnel, knowledgeable regarding procedures performed, historically good promotion of the practice providing a steady stream of patients. Fair compensation.
Very fast pace, exciting work environment
Scheduling Management Coordinator, LSJ Marketing (Former Employee), Troy, MIDecember 23, 2014
Pros: seeing clients before and after pictures
Making clients smile on a daily basis. Mutlitasking, scheduling for 75+ plastic surgery offices nationwide.
Great Surgeons to work for
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no increase in salaries
On a busy day the staff was able to work as a team to get through the day and take are of the patients. The office did get busy and was ran effectivley. Althrough it was a great place to work and had geat benefits, increases were never given to the employees
It could be a great job except management has no idea how to run a surgical center! Don't be surprised if next year they're no longer around!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), CaliforniaNovember 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits, a small paycheck
Read all the previously written negative reviews...all true!
When most of us read negative reviews by previous employees we assume they were fired and now they're disgruntled, well I was not. Managers do fire a lot but only because they feel challenged by anyone that tries to instll any kind of efficiency and care of patients in the practice.
If the doctors actually took over running the place and got rid of the many bone-head, so-called managers and assistant managers there would be hope that the surgery center and the nationwide company would survive. As of now they are so financially under water that the current employees, including the doctors, never know from day to day if they will get a pay check, or perhaps show up for work and everything is shut down! The company is awaiting restructuring by the banks, maybe then, with the newly added focus of patient safety, care, and customer service they could continue. As of now patient care and customer is unheard of!
Wonderful Job Opportunity
RN (Current Employee), Boise, IDNovember 10, 2014
Working for lifestyle lift was a good opportunity to learn about the anatomy of the face. I enjoyed teaching patient's in preoperative appointments and learning to care for a patient while they are awake and under local anesthesia during a surgical procedure.
Hands on, good envirnment to work at.
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Inland Empire, Orange County, CAOctober 29, 2014
Do it all. Have the role of Surgical tech, EVS, Medical assistant and Nurse. Administer meds, Rx refills, Take vital signs and document them, Phone triage (call backs, apt confirmation), charting, pull/file charts, follow up appts with patients, suture removals, sterile processing, stock supplies, inventory. I enjoy working here, always busy doing things besides sx, have that personal relationship with patients out of sx. Work environment is pleasant, co workers and surgeons are great to talk and work with.
Surgical Technologist in downtown miami
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: working with the latest technology in facial rejuvination, making people feel good about their appearance
Cons: too much competition in this market within the miami area, an over-saturation of options for plastic surgery in south florida, not enough patients coming in to keep the location open, so they chose to close the office after 3 yrs.
Assisting in surgical procedures. Prepping for daily duties & communicating with patients. Learning & working hands on with professional facial plastic surgeons. Amazing staff.

1 2 3