Lifetime Care Employee Reviews

Communication issues, low pay
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Newark, NYAugust 16, 2017
Start off with a few clients and takes a while to build up a caseload making it not worth the drive and mileage on vehicle. Poor communication with nurses, making it harder to care for the individual.
worked homecare as case manager
Case Manager I (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 7, 2017
worked on own much of the time enjoyed the freedom of scheduling own patients and became fond of many longtime clients lots of driving involved due to large area of coverage
My boss is very fair
Quality Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 15, 2017
I think that Lifetime tries as hard as they can to be a good company to work for. They make allowances for mistakes, and can be extremely supportive in difficult situations.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Wayne County, NYMarch 30, 2017
This was a good place to work, just simple difference of opinion; as well as not enough hours consistent enough for a male home health aide. Good management, decent co-workers, however simply not enough work for a male home health aide in the relative wayne county area.
May 2, 2017

We are sorry that your experience met neither your expectations. If you would like to share more about your experience, please email lifetimecare.jobs@lifetimecare.org so we can schedule a time to talk. Thank you.

Productive workplace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2017
Everyone is great to work with and easy to get along with. The job is hassle free and meets expectations. Staff are always helping one another in order to meet the patients needs
Lifetime Care, Inc. provided flexibility and job cases.
Hospice Aide (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 21, 2017
I developed a case load of Hospice patients, and traveled from one to the next. The management and team that I worked with were very professional. The difficult part of the job was unpaid travel time, low hourly pay, and obviously losing patients.
The enjoyable part of the job was feeling part of a team, and that the company continued to expand. A very good reputation in several counties.
Pros
Part of a team, with great support, continuous training.
Cons
Low pay, no travel time pay.
May 2, 2017

Good job if you enjoy taking care of others
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Newark, NYJanuary 20, 2017
The company overall would be a great place to work if they worked on their management skills. I enjoy my job at lifetime care. The hours and scheduling is exactly what I was looking for. I have a strong passion for caring for others so the job was a match for me.
Pros
Some benefits, flexible schedule
Cons
Management is garbage
May 2, 2017

We are sorry that your experience met neither your expectations nor our commitment to create a supportive work environment. If you would like to share more about your experience, please email lifetimecare.jobs@lifetimecare.org so we can schedule a time to talk.

Mangement was not compassionate at all
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 7, 2017
Worked for the for 3 years. Went blind in my right eye, found out I had multiple sclerosis while pregnant. I took it pretty hard and was out for three months as soon as I came back I was fired for the doctor taking me out so long. And was told because of that I was unreliable.
Pros
My clients were amazing and was very understanding
Cons
Not enough work or pay. Managment is very mean (Linda)
May 2, 2017

Great place to work, its like you are part of a family
Clinical Health Nurse and Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 26, 2016
I loved working here, it was like I was part of a family. I was very supported and felt like management really cared about me not only in my role as an employee but also as a human being outside of work. Everyone worked really well together as a team, and I was really sad to have to leave this company and move to FL.
Productive workplace
Driver/Activity Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guilford, CTJuly 25, 2016
I worked Per Diem and the job was varied and diverse. Some days, I drove a client to a job or picked them up at the train station. Other days, I was a companion to a client. On other days, I cleaned, prepared meals and shopped for a client. My boss and co-workers are very pleasant and they have come to trust me. However, I am looking for a steady part time job at this point.
June 13, 2017

Hello,
Your review appears to be for a company not affiliated with Lifetime Care Home Health Care & Hospice, which is headquartered in Rochester, NY.

Lifetime care
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 12, 2016
This is the company that gave me my start! Nurses I worked with were exceptional. My supervisor was wonderful. Didn't have enough work for me. Loved the patients I took care of!
Decent workplace
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NYJune 23, 2016
Lifetime Care provides flexibility in your career path. From education to case management to computer specialization, there is a position for anyone.
Great place to work at
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 11, 2016
Lifetime is a excellent company where you can make your own schedule that works for you. I like the fact that the nurses listen to you if you're having a problem on the job.
Great support and help among staff
Hospice Nurse/Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 29, 2016
Great place to work and take care of aging population. Use assessment skills, support from upper management, co-workers, and to experience true meaning of hospice care.
Pros
Support, ongoing education opportunities, and personal growth
Cons
Ongoing documentation after work day is done. Eight hr day turns into 12 hr day, don`t get behind, as you have to start next days work, and start your documentation once again.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Auburn, NYMay 26, 2016
Managment is great. Teamwork is important. Working autonomously, independently is a must. Flexible. Hardest part of the job is being able to seperate work from home. Often work comes home with you.
Very Good
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  newark, nyOctober 12, 2015
they always made sure i had work up until i moved which was understandable since lifetime care wasnt as popular and well known where i moved to
Pros
always had hours
Cons
moved away and left with no hours
Hospice Nurse manager
Hospice Case Manger (Former Employee) –  Rochester New YorkSeptember 10, 2015
I managed mostly the medical issues arising during my residents time on hospice. I worked in long term care facilities traveling between them. Pain and anxiety were often topics to consider. I did my own research and then worked with others to provide the best care.
Great people working toward a great cause.
Manager, Creative Services (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 3, 2015
The downturn in the economy has taken its toll on non profits. Management and people have changed a lot over the past 6 years. However the mission of Lifetime Care is close to my heart. The nurses and services that they provide are outstanding.
Pros
Great people
Cons
financial issues
Dedicated, productive, and professional management and co-workers
Occupational Therapist Registered (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 5, 2015
Excellent employer
The best part of my job was working with dedicated, professional responsible,and personable rehab team co-workers on my rehab team
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 6, 2015
I like the job just not enough pay for me.I make enough each week for gas and thats it. So Im in the process of trying to expand my horizons,and recieve more for my hard work and certified skills. Furnished upon interview
Pros
Na
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifetime Care. Our community is ready to answer.