Lifetime Health Medical Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Extremely poor leadership
LPN (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYAugust 11, 2016
Company is completely mismanaged. Staff morale is low due to poor response from management and high turnover of staff. Company touts being supportive of staff but often staff are put in situations where patient care is not a top priority. Site manager is completely inadequate and has no desire to hear about site problems (one of the reasons turnover is so high). Site manager has a tendency to speak poorly of staff to other staff. Training of new nurses is lacking in every way. Company still uses training sheets from over 10 years ago. No in- services for continuing education for nurses. Can't go to HR with any problems because HR rep is not intelligent and does not inspire any confidence. RNs are left to finish all of the work every day and cannot leave until it's done. High turnover of physicians and mid-levels, as workload is ridiculous. Patients continually complain about the services they receive - from appointments to prescriptions to test results. None of which are done in a timely fashion.
Pros
None really
Cons
Double talking management and site manager, extremely high turnover
Many politics
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New YorkApril 4, 2015
Often bullied by management when they wanted work done that was their responsibility. Poor communication skills from management and no ability to resolve with Human Resources because they would play games as well. Very poor morale among staff. Clinical staff mostly top notch and very caring but consistently afraid of losing their job
Pros
Off street parking
Cons
Poor management, less pay
Patients First Culture
Director of Health Center Operations (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 14, 2014
Striving to improve quality of care for our patients. Excellent group of co-workers always willing to do what is best for our patients. Work Life balance is important for this organization.
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Seneca, NYAugust 18, 2014
same as other. All of the staff is very nice, nurses and doctors ext.
Pros
same as other
Cons
same as other
I truly enjoyed working for Lifetime Health.
Medical Records Clerk and Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Square, NYJanuary 12, 2014
I really enjoyed my job at Lifetime Health and was sad to see the business close after being in CNY for so many years. I miss my co-workers and well as all of the awesome patients I got to associate with on a daily basis while working there.
Pros
My co-workers were a fantastic group of people, I loved talking to and helping the patients on a daily basis.
Cons
The business came to an unfortunate close after being in CNY for many years.
Benefits
Primary Care Patient Service Rep/Staff Trainer (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYApril 8, 2013
Office was a nice environment created by the employees. Family atmosphere. Staff cares a lot about the patients and each other. Helpful, resourceful and understanding.
Great place.
Radiology and Laboratory Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, New YorkJanuary 29, 2013
The doctors and nurses were fantastic. This place also downsized and I was transferred to another site. It was a hard adjustment because I never did that type of work before. I managed but after awhile left for another job with more stability.
Pros
nice people and atmosphere
Cons
can't think of any
Productive and struggling slow growing workplace
Mammography and Staff Tech (Former Employee) –  West Seneca and Amherst, NYJanuary 8, 2013
On a typical day I would arrive at work and log into the payroll system . I would turn on equipment, make coffe, swipe clean cassettes, and preform QA strip if asigned to mammography . I would log into all systems required for me. I would register and log in the first few early patients if that needed to be done before the front desk workers arrive.

I would preform mammography, CAD the films, check them with the Radiologist, inform the patient of findings and deliver the result letter. I would also be a witness if the Radiologist needed to discuss results with the patient. Sign out films to facility for consult/ biposy-(also file films in and out of the file room) Pull mammogram cases for the next few days and organize them with the daily schedules. I would also enter in the mammo worksheet for statistics for each case.

With mammography as well as working the "floor" I would do all steps of paperwork, completing the cases, making sure they linked up with the case. I would also help to clarify orders, preform billing, ctp/ icd codes, closeing batches, and take copays.

Of course patient care is a must with each person I have the pleasure to help that day. If they need further assitance to a different location in the building I escort them there. I also make laundry pickups and drop offs as needed from central supply. I stock and clean rooms. Call patients back for additional imaging, set and make the appointment(s) for them. I contact their doctor for a new script if needed.

I also attend meetings , training, and pitch in where needed if I am able. I enjoy my co-workers. At
  more... the end of my shift I would make sure all that iam responsible for is cleaned up and taken care of. I also inform my relief of anything pertaining to the day they need to know. Then I would log out of the payroll system.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with equipment failures while maintaining work flow . The most enjoyable part of my job is when I can make a difference to a patient and they leave with a smile.
Pros
off street parking and sites are easy to get to
Cons
decrease in length of break and benifits. typically short staffed and low pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifetime Health Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1