Lifetouch

Lifetouch Employer Reviews

Engaging and Fantastic atmosphere to thrive & develop
Studio Manager Flash Digital Portraits (Current Employee), Wausau, WIJanuary 22, 2015
A typical day at work is never boring. There are always new customers and children that we meet, interact with, and photograph. Each person/family has a story to be told or a precious moment they are sharing with us so we can capture it for them to cherish for generations to come. I learned sales. I learned what it means to exceed expectations. My coworkers were always supportive, We always had a team atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is keeping your smile and energy up when you are absolutely tired at the end of a saturday during Christmas peak.

The relationships that you will build are priceless.
Great work experiance with every day challenges on inside maintenance
Maintenance Technician II (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: doing plumbing, carpentry, some mig welding, and rebuids of equipment.
Hour were great, job was steady and advancement possible. Always had challenges to keep you busy. maintenance work was preventive to assure the prolong up keep of production. I was responsible for all production machinery's preventive maintenance. Typed up all aspects of job from weekly to annuls per machine. By utilizing manuals and parts diagrams.
Would be a great job if training was better planned.
photographer (Former Employee), syracuse new yorkJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: not really any being seasonal except they do well in paying for gas in your car.
Cons: no breaks not too much compassion from management
The team of photographers I worked with were the best part of the job .I worked as seasonal school photographer. I believe management did their best but just didn't have the ability to take on all that was expected of them which resulted in rudeness , unfair treatment to fellow associates etc. Example photographing down stairs in a high school music aud with no cool air on a hot summer day with 90 degree temp and sales manager not allowing photographer who has been on her feet for several hours to take a break just to get a drink of water.
I enjoyed being in a different sotre everyday and liked the people who worked under me
District Manager (Current Employee), New JerseyJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: home office and never in the same location everyday
Cons: worked 6 days a week during holidays for 6 weeks every year
I was responsible for 19 location and 140 employees. Traveled everday a worked in a different loccsation on a daily basis. As a district manager I had a lot of support from upper management and was in the top three district every year out of 41 districts, I really enjoyed working with my employees face to face on a daily basis as well as coach them and develope them.
Lifetouch is an emloyee owned and operated, high quality portrait studio business
Manager of Target Abington Portrait Studio (Former Employee), Abington, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great stock options if you stay longterm as an employee
Great stock options for long term employees on the management level. Really high quality photographic products and services.
Terrific lighting systems. Great services and products. A people
oriented company.
A fun place to sharpen your photography skills
Portrait Photographer and Sales (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Excellent if you are flexible. Duties include:

-Analyze and create unique concepts for portrait photography.
-Top sales producer.
-Enhance and produce superior quality imagery through image utility.
-Manage and upkeep studio in prestige appearance.
-Use various up-to-date photographic techniques, lighting and camera equipments.
Productive and a very great environment to work.
Photographer (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJJanuary 6, 2015
A day with the LifeTouch team was amazing. They provided their photographers with unlimited snacks once we got back to the office. Participated in different photo contest and the co-workers are very helpful and fun to be around. There was also times where we went out to eat. The most enjoyable part was everything.
Seasonal but can be a career
Production Auto pack Driver (Former Employee), chesapeake.vaDecember 30, 2014
Pros: learn differnet skills
Cons: seasonal
Good Job , Busy ,seasonal and fast pace, diverse people, Good Managers very strict policies, overall if you make to become permeate your good
Photo studio
Manager/ Field trainer (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNDecember 16, 2014
Fast paced and fun environment with multi task company! a great place to learn a new trade on the job!
A fun workplace
Photographer (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLDecember 1, 2014
The environment was great awesome team to work with and the job was excellent was able to make kids smile and enjoy there photos.
Fun work enviorment
SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHER (Former Employee), Kent, WANovember 21, 2014
Pros: free elephant ears and corn
Cons: short breaks
A day a work consisted of making elephant ears or strawberry deserts and talking to new people, i learned how to make elephant ears at home! Management was awesome, my co workers were great, really nice and fun to work with. Hardest part was the weather ad the most enjoyable part was meeting and converting with new people as in the customers everyday.
not enough work or pay to pay my bills
Portrait Photographer (Current Employee), San Jacinto, CANovember 21, 2014
Pros: giving the best customer service
Cons: not enough work and low pay
drive to shoot, photograph and customer service. management is lack luster but my co-workers are the best. Long distance driving. Making my clients smile and laugh. We can't make plans because we get called at a moment notice. we are on commission only and don't know what we get paid week to week.
Not that great
Call Representative (Former Employee), Muncie, INNovember 17, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: everything else
10-12+ hours mandatory if you say open availability, no advancement, supervisors unwilling to work with you if sick.
Fast Pace Photography Job
PHOTOGRAPHER (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILNovember 7, 2014
Pros: fast moving, fun
Cons: pay, sometimes overbooked
The mornings and evenings were typically busier than afternoons. I usually spent most of my day in a camera room or showing and selling photos. Happy, fast paced working environment. You do get sick a lot being around young children, but after the first year your immune system gets used to it. Some children are easier to make smile and pose than others. Overall very rewarding.
Excellent company to travel with if u lofe portraiture.
Lead Photographer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 31, 2014
Pros: excellent hours.
Cons: very early am hours at times.
Get paid to travel with a studio in your back seat, this company provides everything you need to become an excellent private photographer.
Must love kids and thick skin.
Photographer/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 29, 2014
Didn't give you the ability to plan anything involving personal life. Not many hours, and a flawed system for rewarding good work with hours, that was never actually enforced and was abused by the studio's management. The only reward was being able to make kids smile and proving great memories for families to cherish.
Great work life balance
Underclass Photographer (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 25, 2014
This is a great place to work if you have kids because they offer great hours and flexibility
The work was varied.
Finishing Station (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 24, 2014
Pros: the work was seasonal.
Cons: benefits weren't great.
A great place to work if your spouse had a job as well. I enjoyed the seasonal work, but needed more than unemployment to get by.
fun
Lead Photographer (Former Employee), Tulsa ,OklahomaOctober 13, 2014
fun and creative environment to learn basic photography skills ,driving and wear and tear on your own car can be stressful
it was a really good job for people that like seasonal jobs and had no kids
Photo Processor/ Cutter (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAOctober 9, 2014
i liked this job but the only thing is i couldnt do seasonal i wanted a year round job

1 2 3 4 5

About Lifetouch

When it is picture day at school, and the kids are all lined up with scrubbed faces, odds are that their grins are directed at – Read more