Lifetouch

Lifetouch Employee Reviews

Relaxed environment
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 31, 2016
A typical day start with project status discussin followed by working on your own tasks. The management is helpful and looking to implement new technologies. The co workers are helpful with few exception as happen in most of the offices. The hardest part to keep up with the work. It is fun to work with the team and people here are passionate about their work.
Pros
Relaxed atmoshphere
Cons
Less budget for resources
Great so far
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2016
Only have been here for a bit, But so far Ive learned a lot.
My boss was very thorough in training and is easy going.
I'll be moving to a different division so I'll update on that once I get to it.
Productive location with reliable co-workers.
Photo Editor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 11, 2016
A relaxed environment with plenty of work and kind employees. The perfect amount of break times to keep your head straight on your shoulders. The management is understanding and helpful as well as informative. The hardest part of my job was the hour long commute I made on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I felt like I had a real impact on helping my fellow employees and ensuring that the customer is satisfied.
Photography Company
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 6, 2016
Overall great company with a few kinks to work out. Love that it's employee owned, makes feel like I have a voice. Like the fact that they provide the clients. Advancements opportunities are available!
Help out the photographers
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 29, 2015
We work so hard for a company with non return in vacation or holiday pay. The people i worked with were great. Some day are long and some days you very short.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
no vacation or holiday pay
was not for me
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDDecember 28, 2015
I learned quite a bit, but after one day you have to go to schools by yourself and you're on your own for everything. They sometimes had a car for you to use, other wise you had your own.
you did not get your own hotel room, and they were not nice hotels.
Fast paced and customer based
Sales Photographer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTNovember 28, 2015
Arrive at studio check appointment book, call everyone who has and appointment over the next few days to confirm. check customers in, photograph customers, sell photos to customers (Highest sales in November and December 2014)
Lifetouch
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INNovember 27, 2015
I dont really care for lifetouch i work there for the money, My supervisier wasn't really helpful and you never got a lunch break unless u worked 8 hours everyday and they never let work that much
It was good till the end.
Seasonal Employee (Current Employee) –  Matthews, NCNovember 26, 2015
I wish I could give a full review on the company but unfortunately the plant I enjoyed working at is closings down by the end of 2015. Here is a short description of my current (for now) job. I started as a temporary employee, I loved the work environment, towards the end I was finally given the rank Seasonal FT, and I have enjoyed my time working there. I wish I could say more but when an entire plant shuts down to a company decision, I can't really say much.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Not good on job security
Nice place to work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNNovember 10, 2015
They're great people, but with a company this large its hard to get everyone steering in the same direction. Sometimes people get too comfortable and forget we need to keep changing in order to keep growing.
fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 10, 2015
Good environment and co workers to work with with a lot different diversity people from all walks of life.

Three different breaks for employee good supervisors and managers to work with very polite and kind to their employee.
Great Company
Photographer/Videographer (Former Employee) –  Derby, CTOctober 27, 2015
Love this company. Got to see different kids almost everyday. Love photography. Would totally work for this company again.
Not a very good job.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLOctober 26, 2015
Management is not as involved as they should be. No rhyme or reasoning to when getting called on or off last minute. Would not ever work there again. Not professional.
Fun place to work!
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 12, 2015
Lifetouch was a lot of fun to work for, only complaint i really have is they don't pay enough for the stress of working in a portrait studio and the hours are rough.
Fun to watch children grow. Allows creativity and have to be customer service oriented.
Photographer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIOctober 12, 2015
The company overall is awesome and provide awesome portraits. Their goals are to continuously improve the portraits and preserve memories. Quality and variety are seen in every aspect of the job. Creating and maintaining the relationships with the families you photograph are definitely added benefits.
Yearbook Advisers
Yearbook Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MNOctober 6, 2015
I work with a group of about 60-70 yearbook advisers and I assist them with servicing and selling their yearbooks. Great advisers to work with!
Decent experience
Photographer Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDSeptember 23, 2015
Lifetouch is a good company. They could pay their employees more that is what a lot of my friends at the company complained about, as did I. You put in a lot of energy as a photographer. It can be mentally and physically exhausting. But photography is where I can inspire. It is the memories and all these things that we just "drive by" that really matter. This is home for me.
dealing with customers
Sales Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2015
in the workplace people are very hectic. Though at times it was easy to handle there were other times when it was not so easy.
it was ok
School Photographer (Current Employee) –  Detroit MetroSeptember 13, 2015
Very early hours and a lot of wear and tear on my vehicle. Working with kids is very fun but exhausting. Very little care about personal life as this job will take over it.
Good learning ecperence
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTSeptember 3, 2015
Working at Lifetouch was a good learning experience for me. It taught me how to work with people that I do not get along with. It taught me how to work with an unappreciative and overly controlling manager, and how to work with stubborn costumers.