Lifeworks Services, Inc. is seeking a Vice President of Human Resources to partner strategically with the CEO and executive team and provide input into the overall direction of the organization. This position will formulate and direct overall human resources strategy and policy and programs for the organization ensuring alignment with the strategic plan.
Essential job functions include ongoing planning, development and implementation of management strategies, including best-in-class workforce planning, recruiting, hiring, training and development; performance and succession planning; ensuring compliance with organizational policies and state and federal regulations; development of progressive and proactive compensation and benefit programs; and analysis and reporting of all human resources efforts. Responsibilities also include management of the departmental budget and staff support to the Compensation Committee of the Lifeworks Board of Directors; oversight of Lifeworks diversity efforts; experience in organizational development; and the ability to lead in an environment of change.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Ten years of business or service administration; including five years of HR experience
- Proven ability to collaborate with senior executives and ability to staff compensation committee of a board of directors
- Experience in strategic planning and goal setting
- Well developed leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience and skill in budgets; employment law; labor relations; compensation; benefits administration and employee relations
- Skills in decision making, problem solving, technology, coaching and performance management
- Experience in organizations that have a large service staff
- Must pass both a background study with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and a physical examination indicating ability to perform the demands of the job.
- Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and access to reliable transportation to use for work driving purposes.
Preferred Qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field
- SPHR certification
- Seven plus years experience in senior human resource positions
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, or integration
- Experience in change management and communications
To view the full posting, visit the Careers at Lifeworks page at www.lifeworks.org
All inquiries, including a resume and cover letter, should be sent via e-mail in confidence to: Judy Lysne, President and CEO. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Lifeworks is a nonprofit organization that helps people with disabilities live fuller lives that are integrated into the flow of community...