LIFT Employee Reviews in United States

Large customer base with a small tightnit employee base
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 26, 2016
Lift solutions reaches multiple states with offices in 3 states. It is well staffed with a small personal atmosphere in office an very dedicated technicians. They do a great job in their market.
Pros
The owner is active in the company
Cons
Poor training habits
good place
Maintenace Repair Tecnician/Operator Forklifts (Former Employee) –  miami floridaMay 5, 2015
it was an interesting opportunity to learn an new trade and operate new machines, good co-workers and ok benefits,new and helpful skills learned and ecellent place to work.
A job that appearded to be secure........
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  East Moline, ILMarch 22, 2013
It seemed like a great place to work,but they started laying off employees due to losses of government contracts and several,including myself were laid off.
Pros
secure 401k
Cons
inexperienced management
Interesting place where the people actually care about the success of the clients.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 12, 2013
At work I would sit at the front desk open the Google document where all the client based information is. I would then answer any incoming calls that pertained to making appointments,canceling appointments or any general questions callers had. The people who I worked with were tremendously helpful!Always eager and cheerful. The hardest part of the job had to be dealing with some clients who were a but more aggressive then I liked. I have to say the most enjoyable part of working at LIFT are knowing how the services there have such a positive impact on clients lives.
Pros
customer service experience
Cons
some clients with bad attitudes
Confused and harried
ParaTransit Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMarch 30, 2012
At the time I worked there the scheduling program did not work right. The schedule was overly packed so that drivers had to rush (exceed speed limit) from one location to anotherin order to as on time as possible. Some pickup/drop off locations could be up to 30 miles appart physically but be scheduled a few (1~10) minutes appart. Instead of fixing the program, the onsite leadership told the driver to do their best. If the schedule could not be met, route schedule juggling between drivers would be done by the dispatcher as needed.
Family oriented company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  East Moline, ILNovember 17, 2014
family oriented, start my day at 8 have lunch from noon till one leave at 5. If I need to leave for family I am able to do so.
Pros
family oriented
Keeps you going
Internship (Former Employee) –  Tupelo,MSAugust 1, 2012
A typical day at LIft, Inc usually starts off with the clients coming in for their appointments and sometimes you might have to reschedule the clients because didn't bring all their documents in. On a Monday and Friday there are a lot of walk-ins so, it is always something to do
Quiet family run business
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Moline, ILAugust 7, 2013
Lift Systems was a nice small business that was very family oriented. They were very understanding of my being a single parent.
Just a Job
Controller (Current Employee) –  East Moline, ILFebruary 11, 2014
Small Family Owned Comany
Most Co-Workers are Friendly
The most enjoyable part of the job is doing the costing
They offer health insurance
busy place
Fork-lift Technician/Back-up Rollback Driver (Current Employee) –  greensboro ncApril 3, 2013
good place to work, good people, training is ok and good equipment but need more techs
Pros
good people
Cons
better paid