Light Industrial Employee Reviews

Productive place to work. Met nice people.
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Hewitt, TXJune 21, 2017
I really enjoyed the schedule of Sunday, Monday,Tuesday and every other Wednesday. I could get stuff done on those off days and spend time with my family.
Pros
Off days
Cons
Lines would shut down and have to wait for them to work again
not for current location
light industrial (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 22, 2017
service area very poor, location and economy has low grade for production in the field. training standards are low. area need to be upgraded for better service for the field.
Pros
Cons
everything
very hot environment
Operator (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TNMarch 6, 2017
It's a very hot and strenuous work environment there is not organization what so ever. Management is not the best wit communication. the workplace is full of hostility between managers and employees. the hardest thing about working at this job was the heat. the most enjoyable part of the job were the hours 6am- 2pm.
Pros
the work hours
Cons
the heat
Production work
Packaging Assembler (Current Employee) –  Grafton, WIJanuary 23, 2017
Its really unorganized im hoping i can get out t
Of that field soon...the work is real easy.its the staffing company that i want to get out of.
Pros
Cons
Bus ride & having to be up 3hrs before work start
Nice fellow employees to work with - teamwork
Randstad Temp. Service (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 11, 2017
Work at the factory was hard but rewarding. Met many good co -workers who treated you with respect. Management changed too often and seems to always confuse things for a time. Hours to work were feast or famine. Communication was the hardest(lacking aspect) from employer to employee.
productive work experience
Pro Staff / warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77063December 15, 2016
I have aquired a massive amount of skills. I have also been blessed with the knowledge of many different skill set. I was a fast learner and always a hard worker and praised by my supervisor. I got along well with co-workers and other employees. The customers appreciation was the reward.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Very long and dirty days.
I absoluteley loved working with the students.
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Red Wing, MNNovember 2, 2016
I enjoyed my work environment, my co-workers, the students, and the everyday tasks of my job. I enjoyed going to work each day and wished the day would last longer when it was time to go.
Good
plastic container corperation. (Current Employee) –  plastic container CorpSeptember 26, 2016
There conducting a business that has to be ran so I think for all the work that has to be put forward there strictly business which that's fine with me.
Pros
3 breaks are nice but they could be longer.
Cons
the breaks could be longer
Fast paced environment
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 15, 2016
A typical day at work would be packing plastic materials or food products. What I've learned is respect for the job because if it weren't for happy factory workers we wouldn't have food in stores to survive along with other things.Management was in tact. However, the hardest part of this job is-constant movement, and the pace at times is quite challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving pay weekly.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
Temporary, short breaks, sense of urgency at all times
Productive kind of fast pace work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Brookville, OHFebruary 3, 2016
A typical day at work is staying focused and getting my job done being at work on time is the most important the most enjoyable is that i'm around people that we all are there for the same reason and that's to get the job done.
Pros
free lunch, taking a break
Cons
short breaks
At this job i learned alot.
Kelly Services Temp (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYNovember 2, 2015
I had never had experience in this field before prior to getting this job, it was a great experience for me. I learned a lot, like how to grind and weld, and also learned values.
Pros
great experience
Cons
great people
A typical day at work for me is to be working consistently. Also staying on task moving at fast past at all times. Being a team player and commucating
Machice Operator , Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  MuskegonSeptember 29, 2015
Working with people that is supportive . Helping others and staying on task have fun while working with my team as a team . Having a very supportive management and manager. Working at a very fast past leading and ejoying my follow collegues. Working hard even if having a difficualt time with the work that I'm doing. Keeping my area clean after working on break and at all times.
Temp Services - Good place to work
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILSeptember 2, 2015
My reporting, hours and expectations from the employee were well defined. Allowed lateral flexibility within the organization's pool of clients.
All areas were productive and busy place to work
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 13, 2015
Nice place to work and grow fair amount of rules and politics. Always room for improvement, but a good place to work and learn something everyday.
Pros
provide meals
Cons
better team work ethics
Sun-Maid Growers of California (Former Employee) –  KingsburgAugust 8, 2015
Very nice place in general and duties were fun at times. The product is great and everything is always clean. Really helped me with experience.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
Short breaks
Productive,Dependable and Fun!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MIJuly 20, 2015
I am a fast learner.I take my job and the companies I work for very serious.I am willing to learn new things.Hands on is a great way to learn.I work well with others.
A productive place
temporary employee assisting engineers (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 26, 2015
Satisfying and gratifying. i learned alot about worksmanship and the benefit from it. the management was outstanding and had good rapport with the workers. my co-workers were helpful and encouraging. no hard part of the job, most of all the job was interesting
Was a very clean facility.
I am a hard worker individual and dependable. (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 23, 2015
With this company there was no stability because you can work anywhere from 1 week and they will call and say your services are no longer needed.
Very Professional and Serious Work Place
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
Getting every assignment finish in a sufficient amount of time learned a lot about clerical and learn a lot about light industrial
managing areas and combining work strategies to complete different assignments
Pros
Short Contracts
Cons
Constant Work and benifits
Very fast paced and challenging; build solid relationships in the industry
MID-OHIO AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  London, OHApril 3, 2015
This job provided solid growth in my career. I build solid client relationships and staffing teams across Mid-Ohio in staffing providing high volume staffing to many solid companies.
Pros
Growth in my Career and building solid relationships with internal staff
Cons
extremely long hours