Light Industrial

Light Industrial Employee Reviews

Very fast paced and challenging; build solid relationships in the industry
MID-OHIO AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee), London, OHApril 3, 2015
Pros: Growth in my Career and building solid relationships with internal staff
Cons: extremely long hours
This job provided solid growth in my career. I build solid client relationships and staffing teams across Mid-Ohio in staffing providing high volume staffing to many solid companies.
The work experience was ok
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Kent, WAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: learning soomething i can take to the next job
Cons: slow times
A typical day was busy and productive. I learned how to check products and make sure that they were in good enough condition to be distributed to the public, I got along with management and took their advice on how to do my job correctly. My co-workers and I work very well together. the hardest part of the job is loading trucks and shrink wrapping the most enjoyable is working with different cultures
Friendly and Fun environment
Shipper (Former Employee), Aurora,OhioMarch 11, 2015
Pros: nice pay
Cons: long hours, and fast pace
Packing and shipping packages to customers. Doing inventory on products. And cleaning up work area. New technology and new processes, and logistics. If was a great working relationship with management and employees, made working fun. The fast pace was challenging for me. I loved interesting environment of production method they used, and the hours.
productive place to work
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYMarch 1, 2015
my typical day of work would be to work on a assembly line inspect the product and make boxes. I learned a lot it was my first warehouse job so I learned how to inspected the product how to make the boxes for the product etc. the management was excellent. my co-workers was great to work with and catch the bus with everyday. to me once I had everything down the job was not hard. the most enjoyable part to me was proving to myself that I can do this.
Productive work place with exceptional team work.
Inspection/Assembly/Production (Former Employee), Vandalia, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Average work day and interaction with fellow co-workers. Exceptional management and training. Learned how vehicle radios and amps operate in extreme conditions. Hardest part of the job was keeping the work area clean and efficient.
Fun Workplace
Chamber Operator (Former Employee), Centerville, OHSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: bad supervision
Learning experience, the ins and outs of the assignment
managing time and speed to produce and create quality products for customers. great working environment. the hardest part was waking up. the work was not complicated and enjoyed how fast time flew and the production we put forth on a daily basis.
never got a chance to get establish
Temp Now (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 31, 2014
jobs was always temp work could never get stable always looking for fulltime
Site Safety Solutions LLC
President/Owner (Current Employee), North CarolinaJuly 8, 2014
Pros: schedule
Outstanding Company, family owned and operated to meet the needs of clients in CONUS AND OCONUS.
Prodution work place in the Industrial
Sach's Automotive - Light Industrial (Former Employee), Florence , KYJune 26, 2014
typical day at work
learning how to assemble semi - brake pads together
testing the pisting tubes for holes in the water
employees was great
Lyneer Staffing
Warehouse (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 21, 2014
A general warehouse, that serves the customer and its behind the scene workers, a nice firm schedule that allows the worker to build on the time frame allowed. And a good management team to lead the way.
Burkhard Industries
General Laborer (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: all
Cons: temp agency
I loved this job even though it was through a temp agency and the job was short but I loved manual labor or general labor
Diamond packaging
Diamond packaging (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: long lunches
I as on an assembly line ,packing up molds and different things that were later distributed to other companies
Strict coherence in cycle time production
Randstad In-House Service (Current Employee), Bremen, GAJanuary 2, 2014
Cons: no healthcare, short breaks, unattainable goals, no achievement recognition.
This position doesn't allow the human factor to affect the workplace. In this job it is strongly advised that no one is supposed to socialize with other team members or employees of the workplace. Because of this strict environment I am able to learn how to communicate with my team without slowing down productivity, lessening the amount of down time, increasing productivity and quality assurance awareness.

There isn't much to enjoy about this workplace. In my eyes it is a place to work and go to school. The management either don't want to or do not understand the difficulty of each job in the company. They just understand the numbers and creates the employees as such so they don't become attached the people in the workplace. Their detachment from their employees create a unwelcoming and stressful environment.
It was a very fun work place full of lots of laughter
Kelly Temporary Service (Former Employee), Canton, MINovember 16, 2013
Pros: very nice atmosphere
Cons: no healthcare
There was about 12 women at each table working hard as a team getting the job done it was very rewarding we all got along well to me there was no hard part of the job I think the hard part was having to leave for that day management was good to me everyone shared plenty of memorable moments I learned that hard work and a little fun went along way
Sanitary Worker
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Longview, TXNovember 13, 2013
Working on back of a Deposal truck removing waste material from customer yards.I learned safety is the main goal of the day. Management is all about safety with eye wear and work boots.Your coworker play a big role in how well the day go far as teamwork.The hardest part of the day is when you have a long day and you are behind on your route .The enjoyable thing is you are outside most of the work day moving from place to place.
Fix Cars
Bunco (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 25, 2013
I fix on different vehicle, change tire, oil change, beaks pad on and many other car job. Co worker was good to be around they funny.
Productive Workplace
Temp, Manpower (Former Employee), Appleton, WIMarch 18, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: not so friendly environment
A day at work for me a is a day when I am able to fix people's problems and I am able to help people achieve there goals
Very grateful to be employed, although it was temporary work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Concord, NCJanuary 16, 2013
Cons: temporary agency, most assignments ended after work was completed
I really enjoy all my job assignments, it was a great opportunity to meet new people. I never found anything hard about any of the job assignments. I always received a good position & shift.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIOctober 22, 2012
Pros: great work environment
I worked in varies warehouses where i worked with a production crew to keep companys quota
customer service oriented
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Hammond, INSeptember 16, 2012
I have experience in customer service from working as cashier to working as an security officer.