LIGHT Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Demanding, yet productive workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 24, 2016
Fast-paced days with extended hours and weekend work days, but a great company to have worked for and help mold me to becoming a better assistant. I became more efficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows and MAC OS - along with budgeting, expense reports and booking travel arrangements for executives and clients.
Outstanding experience working with military professionals.
Assistant Chief of Staff, G4, Plans Officer (Former Employee) –  Schofield Barracks, HIJuly 24, 2015
Served as a Plans and Operations Officer for the ACofS, G4, 25th Infantry Division (Light). As the only civilian Logistics Management Specialist for the 25th Division, was responsible for planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling Army logistics in Hawaii.
Pros
Many tangible achievements.
Cons
Not enough time in the duty day to be perfect.
Diverse Company and professional
Automated Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSMay 18, 2015
Good day at work, interacted with soldiers from all parts of the USA. It was my honor to serve them, because I had deployed once before and knew how important is was to have the equipment needed to train. Coworkers were easy to get along with because I'm a people person. The hardest part of the job was getting customers to come on time with information we requested to better suit their needs.
Pros
Helping mobing soldiers, good references for the future
Light Group was a blessing
Busser/Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2015
Because of Light Groups strict and military style culture, they have blessed me with a lifestyle I could not have gotten with any other job (in that field). At its prime, it was like a family ran business from the highest position to the lowest.
Pros
tip compensation/ 3 day work weeks
Cons
ever changing management
had very good teachers
Wheel Vehicle Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAMay 29, 2015
here i learned how to trouble shoot and ways to replace repair all types of parts on trucks and generators and a/c there was a lot of room for growth here
Pros
good teachers
Cons
had very short breaks
Was put in the foreman role when my supervisor left.
Foreman Substation Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tolar, TXAugust 28, 2012
Enjoyed problem solving and setting the work like a big family. Had a great crew, loved the traveling and the hard work. Grew up a lot on this job. I wasn't ready for it but I adjusted to it quickly. Loved the daily challenges.
Pros
the work
Cons
no cons
aa
Supervising Manager of Domestic Affairs (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAApril 2, 2013
LIGHT (Living to Inspire Global Healing Today) is a 501c3 accredited non-profit organization created in response to Rocky Braat and BLOOD BROTHER as a way to directly help and support Rocky, the kids and other orphanages. Together we hope to help change their lives.

We strive to develop small, community based projects centered around all creative forms of sustainability while being effective in our efforts to making a lasting impact. We believe that small-scale, community based NGOs are the most successful tool in the eradication of poverty. Rather than taking a systematic approach, organizations such as ours have the ability to create unique solutions based on the needs of individual situations while keeping cultural differences in mind. As an organization, our core values are to be completely invested in our mission as we take the mindset of humble servants in creating a motivated, hard working atmosphere that can allow us to be a LIGHT to the world.
Fun
Sound Technician (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 19, 2013
You learn more everyday. It is very useful skills. Also a great way to improve customer service skill.
Outside walking
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2013
Walk to different companies ot get them to switch theri light services.
Nightclub
Bottle Server (Former Employee) –  Las VegasSeptember 18, 2012
You have to have a thick skin to work for this company but the training is 5 star...