Lighthouse Information Systems, Inc. is a professional services firm that has 30 years of experience helping companies take the pain out of IT. We are seeking a Customer Support Coordinator with excellent organizational and communication skills. The job includes a complete benefits package and offers a tremendous opportunity to work with a dedicated and customer focused team. While many of the tasks may be repetitive, each day provides new and diverse challenges. One to two years of experience in an office environment is preferred. This position requires substantial computer and phone use, using current computer software programs and performing each task with meticulous attention to detail and high standards of accuracy and documentation.
Specific duties include:
- Coordinate communications between staff, management, customers and vendors
- Triage client requests and take effective action for resolution.
- Perform routine administrative tasks for the technical team
- Assist in documentation of standards and methods
Required skills include:
- A strong willingness to follow and to learn
- High aptitude: This is a role unique to our industry and a fast learner is essential
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Capacity to stay calm in a fast paced environment
- A desire for absolute rigor in all routine tasks
- Have exceptional problem solving skills, with the ability to adapt and adjust behavior and action. Requires familiarity with MS Office; Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Additional Qualifications:
o Although not required for this position we prefer a recent college graduate with a degree in marketing, business or management. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your business career.
If you believe you have the right skill mix and are authorized to work in the U.S., please send your resume; cover letters are optional, but may give you an edge over the competition.
Compensation: $16-18/hour DOE
Lighthouse Information Systems, Inc. is dedicated to the success of client projects. Lighthouse works hand-in-hand with clients to develop...