Are you looking for a company that values its customers and employees? Do you want to be part of a select team of individuals that possess a fervent drive toward excellence in all that they do? Are you willing to think about and learn how you deliver your IT support differently? If so, keep reading.
Lighthouse Information Systems, Inc. is a professional services firm that has been in operation for 25+ years. We are seeking a full time Desktop Support Specialist. This position is being offered with a complete benefits package and tremendous opportunity to use a wide range of skills and applications expertise.
What makes Lighthouse different than other IT service providers? We focus on people and business requirements, rather than technology. That difference drives our entire company and all of our customers satisfaction. We excel at sponsoring change and how we provide our IT services. We hold our employees to very high standards and value exceptional communication skills. We are looking for individuals that want a career where they will facilitate positive change and can be a champion for outstanding customer service to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide full desktop service to end users locally and remotely with Japan users.
- Maintenance and problem solving with respect to workstations and desktop applications.
- Provide feedback on work in progress.
- Ability to work with individuals with a wide range of computer skills, specifically when communicating technical information.
- Ability to provide support for large enterprise level organizations.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned.
Job Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- 3-7 years detail oriented experience in a Corporate Help Desk environment.
- Experience with Remote Desktop or other remote assistance
- Experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
- MAC OS X experience.
- Experience using Symantec Enterprise Protection Anti-Virus Software (desktop).
- Experience working with smart phones and tablets such as iPhones, iPads and Droids.
Lighthouse Information Systems, Inc. is dedicated to the success of client projects. Lighthouse works hand-in-hand with clients to develop...