Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place with Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Calibration Technician, Final Testing (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORDecember 3, 2015
A typical day at Lighthouse, came into work at 6:30 am. I would look at the schedule and go by priority of jobs. Tested and calibrated units to specifications listed, informed other employees if there was a problem and the problem was corrected. We completed about 8 - 10 units per day. I made sure that all tags and stickers were in there proper places and that they were clean and neat. All expiration dates were correct. Performed all test procedures in a fast and professional manner. Communicated with supervisor on a daily basis on the problems and solutions that were performed that day and an update on the schedule for setbacks or if we were ahead of schedule.
Pros
Fun and relaxed atmosphere, Great employees and supervisors.
Cons
Parts coming in on time
good products, unusual company culture
Quality Assurance /Regulatory Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Medford, OROctober 5, 2012
Strange company culture of which I will not comment further.

I created an ISO 9000:2000 UL certified quality management system in Medford and Bangkok Thailand for the company. I was laid off after I achieved tri-annual approval from UL.
Pros
great production team, free breakfast on fridays.
Cons
strange company culture, preditory mangement that rewards those that make a hostile working environment
Very focused, ambitious workplace
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 6, 2012
Lighthouse is a very dynamic environment, and projects may be picked up or dropped on a dime as circumstances dictate. Most of the staff is very driven - there's a lot of midnight oil being burned.

Lighthouse has a somewhat different corporate culture influenced by the overlap with the CEO's other interest, martial arts. Interactions are more hierarchical than in most other silicon valley workplaces. However, everyone is very friendly and pleasant.
Pros
environment is friendly if rigid
Cons
there's a bit of a shadow culture, health co-pays are high.