Lilly Pulitzer Employee Reviews

Great Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 1, 2017
Great place to work. The company is supportive and creates a fun work atmosphere. There is room for growth. Like any retail job- nights and weekends are a requirement
Pros
discount, company culture
Cons
pay
Fantastic leadership
Manager of Art Direction (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 2, 2017
Adored my manager Sn. VP and her manager, CEO. Great place to learn leadership and team management -- lots of education and support around these roles.
Pros
female leadership
Cons
lots of travel to PA
Great Place to Work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLSeptember 6, 2017
Best year and a half of my life. Very relaxed with amazing coworkers. Moving on to a more serious job but thank the company for all it has given me. Good about advancing through the company.
Intense, fast-paced work environment but everyone is extremely nice.
Technology Solutions Intern (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 10, 2017
The industry is very fast-paced and you always need to be two steps ahead. The job is nice as everything you do has an impact and a generally understood purpose. Everyone is greatly appreciated.
Great Place to Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 7, 2017
Lot of fun working here, I loved the employees and the bosses were very nice. They wanted to help and ensure you were able to have some time off to enjoy your summer while working
Good company & the people are really outgoing .
Picker (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 18, 2017
One thing is to work safely
Keep trying don't give up
Listen to your supervisor
Be one time to work
Get alone with the other coworkers
Take advantage of overtime when there's some
Pros
We get to leave on Fridays early, we get lunch sometimes
There is no such thing as a typical day
Color Supervisor (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 6, 2017
The focus on brand identity, knowing who our girl is. With that, we could creatively collaborate across all departments to innovate season to season; Whether on how to better market the brand, merchandise the line, or innovate colors season to season. The constant re-evaluation of how we can improve requires me to be agile for you never know what each day may bring. Some days I focus on color and layout evaluation. Other days, reviewing the line with our cross-functional teams to edit it in a way that can both execute and delight the customer. One of my favorite parts of the job is visiting our vendors overseas. Not only do I help further our working relationships, but I can see how we can further align our partnership.
Being happy never goes out of style
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 24, 2017
Great place to work. Happy work environment, great management in most departments. Great culture, hard working departments to come together to produce a great brand.
Pros
Happy work environment. Great discount
Cons
work/life balance is poor
Fun Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, OHMay 21, 2017
Really great employee discount, which is nice because you must wear the clothes. Management doesn't want employees to advance to other management roles. Breaks are all 30 minutes, even for a 9 hour shift, which is ridiculous.
cool and fun work place
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 4, 2017
it is a pretty company which is a cool and fun place to work. people are frendly and nice. you can learn step by step. recommended to apply for jobs. but location is suburban
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 18, 2017
Out of all the retail places that I've worked at Lilly Pulitzer has by far been the best. I have been able to grow as a sales person and have been able learn so much about the details that go into running a store.
great, happy, fun loving work place.
Technical Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 28, 2017
Great working environment with employees and co workers all glad to assist yo in every way possible. Endless possibilities to learn from and a company that teaches you many things. Typical day would be to attend fitting meetings, prepare technical packs, communicate with venders and have store meetings.
Pros
knowledge, brand enhancement, culture, team work
Cons
nothing
Iconic American brand, Design driven culture.
Corporate (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 5, 2017
Lilly Pulitzer is an Iconic American brand known for it's love of color and print, and is focused on being multi-generational. The staff is overall very devout and skilled.
Fun - but clicky
Part-time sales associate (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 20, 2017
I enjoyed working here. You could easily tell who was friends with the managers and who wasn't by the way the employees were treated. A lot of cliques and unfair privileges given to employees. Great discount on the clothes.
no life
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLOctober 3, 2016
Horrible management, no fairness on the weekends. If you desire to NEVER have a weekend off, this is the job for you. Absolutely the worst retail job I have ever had.
Organized
SENIOR DESIGNER / DESIGN DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 8, 2016
In this corporate environment the work day is very organized with meetings and agendas.
Managing multiple seasons with overseas vendors and multiple departments allowed me to become better at multi-tasking at same time being more productive.
awesome company culture
ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 28, 2016
great company culture. friendly atmosphere it is a company where you always get to see your district manager and your corporate managers often and hear their feedback.
Cheerful and fun-loving company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDMay 11, 2016
Lilly Pulitzer is the best retail job in the market. The company really cares about their employees and each store. The Job Work/ Life balance is like that of any other retail job working nights/weekends.
Productive and friendly environment
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 21, 2015
A typical day at work would be getting an electronic gun to scan items in the warehouse that were purchased by customers so they can be packed and shipped to them. I learned how warehouses work with handling people's purchased items. The management was great. My co-workers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job was when the warehouse haves a sale because it gets really busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my co-workers.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Great company and brand mentality
Management (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, paJune 21, 2015
i loved working for this company, the higher ups are very supportive of your goals and have your best interests at heart. I would say 90% of the people I worked with were friendly, talented and inspiring, though (as with most work places) there were a few unsavory characters which dimmed my views on working there. It's nice to not work on commission, as it gives you a genuine opportunity to connect with the Lilly shoppers. I miss this job every day!
Pros
Discount, health benefits, vacation time, coworkers
Cons
hours, work/ life balance, weekends and holidays