LIM College Employee Reviews

Great Organization
Associate Faculty, Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2017
A wonderful place to work. Management and Staff are very professional, motivating and care about students and employees. This is a Class Organization!
Student Worker
Study Abroad Blog Contributor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2017
Students are encouraged to provide blog content to be posted on the school's website. Content is creative, informative, and casual in nature. Posts are mainly meant to guide other prospective study abroad students.
great place to work
Adjunct Professor for Introduction (Current Employee) –  Nw York, N.Y.May 28, 2017
Excellent and professional staff of teachers and administration. All in a very welcoming environment. The staff is very supportive, and there are many serious and driven students, which gives the professor a rewarding overall experience.
LIM College
Professor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 17, 2017
Good work environment. Adjunct professing has little room for advancement. Environment is very fast paced, but that is good because it forces timely engagement.
Interactive field study
NYC Counselor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Enjoyable to meet so many girls from different places around the world, it becomes a give and take relationship were we learn from each other. Great to see girls getting together and working hard for a positive common reason.
Productive and welcoming environment.
materials, assisting students (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2017
Throughout a typical day I assist students with library resources and materials. The management is extremely friendly and my co-workers are all kind and helpful. The hardest part of the job is during rush hours and times when the library may run out of materials such as calculators or textbooks, and it's unfortunate to see some students having to look elsewhere for needed resources. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility, and the feeling of being welcomed and useful.
Pros
Productive, welcoming, flexible
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun work place
Student Worker in the Academic Affairs Office (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 29, 2016
A typical work day includes scanning, filing, and alphabetizing student evaluations into the college computer verification system. In addition, I sort and organize faculty information for my supervisor to ensure that all material is up to date. I am, also, entrusted on special projects that include researching student body and faculty information.
My supervisor and co-workers make the job much more enjoyable. They all are kind, caring, supportive, helpful, etc. They are great people who always ask you how you are and how you're feeling. they make me feel welcome and accepted. I absolutely love it there.
Excellent Learning Experience
Graduate Student Marketing Coordinator, Blogger (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 13, 2016
Working at LIM College, where I am also currently a graduate student was a great opportunity as it exposed me to the nitty gritty of the work culture here in the United States. My job responsibilities mostly included a lot of communication and good organizational skills. I was also able to learn how to balance school and work. My colleagues were excellent and that constantly motivated me to give it my best.
Behind a desk kind of environment
Student Affairs- Student Aid (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2016
Every day was a new task. I answered phone calls, filed important documents, assisted supervisor and staff with filing and clerical help, and ordered supplies needed at office. I learned that every task was important, if i did something wrong, it was my responsibility to fix it. The hardest part of my job was not having enough time in a day to help everyone. I went above and beyond to make everyone happy. What i enjoyed the most was the fact that i had a good relationship with all of my co-workers.
Very good work life balance
Facility Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2015
Great place to work. A lot of days off. Not a lot of growth opportunity. The management is closely involved in each aspect of the college offering advice and steering on initiatives.
Family run school that feels family-run.
Resident Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2013
Since I've left, administration has changed so the current experience is likely different.
Great Productive work enviorment
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2012
Worked with great individuals and learned a great deal of administrative tasks while working at LIM College.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIM College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4