Lima Convalescent Home Foundation, Inc. is searching for a nursing home administrator licensed in the state of Ohio to serve as its Executive Director. Responsibilities include serving as the administrator of the 79 bed skilled nursing center and overseeing the operations of the 59 unit independent and assisted living center.
- Ohio LNHA in good standing
- 2 years of related experience
- Proven track record of successful health care operations.
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety of people, including residents,
Board of Directors, community groups, government agencies, etc.
- An understanding of financial management, including budget preparation, cash flow
management, and analysis of financial reports.
- Ability to effectively supervise staff members and to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Salary commensurate with experience. Lima Convalescent Home is a 5 star rated facility that has been operating for over 55 years under the same non-profit community ownership. To learn more about our facility, you may visit our website at www.limach.com. Resumes may be sent to Lima Convalescent Home, 1650 Allentown Rd., Lima, Ohio 45805, or emailed until Oct. 15, 2013.
Lima Convalescent Home Foundation, Inc. is searching for a nursing home administrator licensed in the state of Ohio to serve as its...