Lime Energy

Lime Energy Employee Reviews

Unstable Industry
Regional Energy Auditor (Current Employee), New Jersey and Hudson Valley AreaNovember 4, 2013
Operating in an unstable industry is difficult and it seems the company is preoccupied with keeping afloat then employee issues. Not a bad company, but not one in good financial shape.
Great Learning Experience
Asst.Construction Manager/Program Outreach (Current Employee), Farmingdale, NYOctober 8, 2013
Pros: team atmosphere, hard work known and rewared
Cons: job security, (our company won the bid from lipa)
I had 4 technicians and 9 sub contractors that I am responsible for. I set up routes & scheduling for repairs as well as ordering material. I am the point of contact for customers contractors and technicians as well as giving advice or helping auditors & our lead gen team.

If customer had any discrepancies with sub contractor I would walk scope of work to make sure everything was installed to code and in full.

I handle all change order processes and close out processes.

I enter the labor PO's and Contractor PO's, as well dealing with our distributor.

I am the point of contact for Sunbelt our lift rental service, Vieola our recycling company.

I have done detailed audits with multiple line items walking with customer showing and explaing what we are doing and how we do it.

I have done lead generation drumming up business.
Professional Energy Service Company
Program Manager (Current Employee), Woodbridge, New JerseyJuly 22, 2013
I enjoy working for Lime Energy as Program Manager responsible for multiple programs I strive in building relationships with utility clients. I communicate with my team leaders daily, which helps me formulate an alliance and allows me properly manage the day-to-day operations. Although there are many energy efficiency projects ongoing simultaneously I find the high paced atmosphere inspiring.
Good
Technology Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), NJJuly 1, 2013
Employee Recognization is early. Working with Lime can be life style change.
Got to travel and see new places
Foreman/Supervisor (Former Employee), huntersville n.cMay 30, 2013
Pros: own company vehicle
Cons: traveled to much
It was an experience of my life that I will always remember. If i had a chance to do it again I will with less traveling, but over all I learned and show my fellow co-workers alot.
Proud to work at Lime Energy
Digital Media Channel Specialist (Current Employee), Huntersville, NCApril 10, 2013
I'm incredibly proud to work at Lime Energy. It's a great feeling to work for a company that embraces the entrepreneurial spirit, hard work, and having fun while making a real difference for small businesses and the world.
Company dedicated to selling, designing and implementing energy efficiency solutions
LEGAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Glendora, CAFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, independence
Cons: nominal pay, no healthcare
Typical Day: check emails, conduct research, report to management

What I Learned: how corporations with multi-sites buy and implement energy efficiency solutions

Management: typical corporation (i.e. c-level executives, hierarchy)
Productive and fun workplace with great people
Senior Energy Engineer (Current Employee), Huntersville, NCJanuary 16, 2013
Typical day at work includes working solo in my office. I usually walk to the breakroom 4-5 times a day to fill up my water cup, everyone is cheery and nice. I've made several friends at the office and enjoy coming in.
Fun, Fast Paced working environment where I learned a great deal about the administrative and HR field
Human Resource Assistant/Administration (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCOctober 10, 2012
Pros: laid back environment
Cons: commute
Lime was a fun, laid back company. My job as HR/Administrative Assistant consisted of answering phones, greeting guests, scheduling meetings and amenities for them, maintaining employee files, Site administrator for our national Sharepoint internet (LimeNet), and coding invoices on a day to day basis. In my downtime I was assisting all HR functions, codeveloping policies, researching state and federal laws, visas, etc. I had very little supervision and was a driven employee that wore many hats and managed many projects at a time.

About Lime Energy

Lime Energy is building a new energy future. As a leading national provider of energy efficiency for small business customers, – Read more

Lime Energy Photos

Lime Energy is building a new energy future.