Lime Employee Reviews

Interesting environment, however, not productive enough
Intern (Former Employee) –  st.luciaAugust 27, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of an 8 hour shift. Most of the day consisted of me sitting at a desk with nothing to do. However, I did short radio interviews and promotions and attended short meetings. I learnt great marketing strategy and teamwork. Management were not strict and the other workers were very friendly but not as productive as they should have been. The hardest part of the job was enduring the boredom when I had nothing to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming up with new ways to market the events.
Productive always busy and friendly environment
Cashier, Server (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 29, 2015
A typical day consists of sweeping the floors, tables, restocking the ice, making sure there are back ups for the six salsas, as well as back ups of the limes. As a server you must check the bathrooms are clean and tidy, and provide the best possible service to the customers. We must set up trays, carry the food over to the customers and placing them before them accordingly. We must also answer phone calls and carry out deliveries. As cashiers we are expected to know the menu so using the screen to take orders becomes more doable. Every server cooperates with one another and their managers to get all tasks done and keep customers happy.

I learned different types of tortillas, and that baja refers to fried fish and the organic black beans and refried beans that are available options for beans. I learned what ingredients apply to each salad, taco, burrito, dessert and appetizer. I learned the prices and how to pace myself while checking the whole perimeter to make sure each customer is having a pleasant experience.

The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast pace environment while having numerous of tasks left to be done while the restaurant starts going through a "rush." However these are easily dealt by trying to move as fast and as smooth as possible, especially working as a team.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that every co-worker always holds the best attitude and always offer to lend a helping hand. You also get daily tip and enjoy a variety of music while working and serve a diversity of cultures. Additionally, the uniform requires you to wear
  more... your Lime shirt, but the shorts or pants are flexible as long as they are work appropriate and a solid color, you can work comfortably.  less
Pros
Tips, Friendly Environment, Excellent Management, Cooperative Co-workers
Productive and fun work environment.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Vincent and the GrenadinesMarch 5, 2015
A busy day where the store is mostly crowded with customers and you have to enable that all customer is taken cared of. I have learned that you never lose the passion to please the customers because customers comes first and their approval matters. However, it is very important to be able to work in teams and be that all rounded team player. Being able to interact with co-workers and learning to appreciate one another is something that i believe in. My co- workers portrayed friendly personalities and it even gets the job done faster and result in success. The most difficult part of the job is that you have to tolerate the worst of irate customers and secondly a busy day can lead to being a stressful situation. The most memorable part of the job is achieving high customer approvals and meeting sales targets because at the end of the day, you want to be paid.
Cons
short breaks
A palace in the golden ages reduced to rubble of the dark ages
Employee (Former Employee) –  Provo, UtahSeptember 17, 2012
The poor management style of the companies owners tore the company apart. Firing the best employees, suing anyone who tried to leave without proper notice. Failure to pay paychecks, etc.
Really good company to work to
Assisted Operations Engineer (AOS) (Former Employee) –  BridgetownAugust 24, 2014
Very relaxed work enviroment to work, not so supervised but very fair
Pros
No too tight control over employees
Cons
fun workplace,
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2013
worked with diverse populations and people from all over the world