Lime Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work environment.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), St. Vincent and the GrenadinesMarch 5, 2015
Cons: short breaks
A busy day where the store is mostly crowded with customers and you have to enable that all customer is taken cared of. I have learned that you never lose the passion to please the customers because customers comes first and their approval matters. However, it is very important to be able to work in teams and be that all rounded team player. Being able to interact with co-workers and learning to appreciate one another is something that i believe in. My co- workers portrayed friendly personalities and it even gets the job done faster and result in success. The most difficult part of the job is that you have to tolerate the worst of irate customers and secondly a busy day can lead to being a stressful situation. The most memorable part of the job is achieving high customer approvals and meeting sales targets because at the end of the day, you want to be paid.
Interesting environment, however, not productive enough
Intern (Former Employee), st.luciaAugust 27, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of an 8 hour shift. Most of the day consisted of me sitting at a desk with nothing to do. However, I did short radio interviews and promotions and attended short meetings. I learnt great marketing strategy and teamwork. Management were not strict and the other workers were very friendly but not as productive as they should have been. The hardest part of the job was enduring the boredom when I had nothing to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming up with new ways to market the events.
Really good company to work to
Assisted Operations Engineer (AOS) (Former Employee), BridgetownAugust 24, 2014
Pros: no too tight control over employees
Very relaxed work enviroment to work, not so supervised but very fair
fun workplace,
Bartender (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2013
worked with diverse populations and people from all over the world
A palace in the golden ages reduced to rubble of the dark ages
Employee (Former Employee), Provo, UtahSeptember 17, 2012
The poor management style of the companies owners tore the company apart. Firing the best employees, suing anyone who tried to leave without proper notice. Failure to pay paychecks, etc.