Limeade's mission is to measurably improve well-being in the world via happy, healthy, high-performance workforces. We're looking for a world-class UX designer to bring our mission to life for our customers through delightful and engaging software experiences. Do you have empathy for users blended with the ability to balance simplicity with a fun and robust sense of design? If so, let's talk!
Limeade's development team is iterating fast and needs a strong designer who can communicate ideas to a visually-oriented team. We strongly encourage fluency in Photoshop/Balsamiq or similar tools to get your ideas across. Being able to create clean, well-structured HTML5 and CSS3 to help bring them to life is a major plus. You will work with an experienced group of web pioneers, within the structure of an Agile Development process and UX best practices. We perform rapid, iterative, incremental site updates on a monthly basis. Bottom line... if you love to learn and to challenge yourself, you'll love this job.
- See product features from the sketch phase through mockups and implementation
- Brainstorm, revise and collaborate with visually-oriented team
- Lead Design talks
- Participate user research studies, user-testing, A/B testing
- Develop user scenarios, user flows, interaction models, wireframes and prototypes to create the * ideal user experience
- User advocacy and design iterations driven by user testing
- Evaluate and flesh out product specs prior to implementation
- Collaborate daily with developers to translate designs into the final product
- Work directly with CTO, PM and the rest of a fun R&D team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong visual and interaction design skills
- Mastery of process and visual design software
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Open-minded and able to incorporate constructive feedback
- Experience with responsive design
- Good understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery
Limeade was chosen in the Top 5 midsize companies to work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine. Our clients include Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, leading healthcare providers, and high-performance employers. Send in your resume and portfolio to join a fun, dynamic team dedicated to making the world a better place!
Learn more at limeade.com.