Linc Energy Employee Reviews in United States

Fast-paced and multitasking environment as an Office Manager
US ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2015
I took care of the entire office from ordering supplies, to taking care of security within the suite, to greeting customers and vendors and answering phones. I ran the transportation for our employees and coordinated with Metro and our parking garage. I handled all travel for the US, which consisted of booking flights, renting cars, and making reservations at hotels. I planned lunches and social team-building events for the company. The most enjoyable part of my job was there was never a dull moment. There was always something that needed to be taken care of and a problem that needed attention. Since I handled all of the new employee paperwork, I was the first one to really get to know everyone who was new. My manager was the CEO of the company and was one of the best people to work with.
Great growth opportunities
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston. TXMay 13, 2014
If you are looking for a company that promotes from within, then Linc Energy is your place. Although the "start-up atmosphere" isn't for everyone, if you are willing to work, then Linc takes care of you. From what I've seen, the benefits and compensation are unbeatable for a company of its size.
Pros
compensation, benefits, culture
No career path, poor management
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2012
Keep taking away benefits and pay, layoffs, and they do not pay bonuses like they promised, while upper management continues to get raises.
Pros
co-workers are friendly and fun
Cons
no breaks, they expect overtime without pay, poor communication
great place to work
contractor vacuum truck driver (Current Employee) –  barbershill texasJanuary 19, 2013
i have worked in the barbershill field since arco in the mid 80's as a workover rig operator to now for linc as a vacuum truck driver. things have changed over the years in safety and proffesionalism.in my 35 years of workover,drilling,production & transportation experiance the field managers and gaugers for linc in barbershill are some of the most proffesional and safety minded field personel i have ever worked with,as well as the other contractors personel working in the barbershill field.i am looking forward to the new year. with all the new wells being drilled and compleated and more production facilitys being built i will have plenty to do this year and years to come.i am looking forward to the future working for linc.
Pros
plenty of work
Stay away the management is psycho
geoscience (Former Employee) –  HoustonSeptember 8, 2013
This place is lawsuit waiting to happen. No company in Houston has more turnover than this outfit. A pure hell hole. STAY AWAY. Management in Houston is pretty much two thugs.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Startup company trying to make it's mark in the oil industry and unconventional coal industry.
Contract Geophysicist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 28, 2014
Company bought several prospects in the U.S. They currently are in development mode on their salt dome properties along the Gulf Coast and are trying to determine how to develop their shallow oil prospect in Umiat, Alaska. They are still evaluating numerous unconventional coal properties to determine how to develop this type of play.
Loved my job.
Record Manager & GIS Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 5, 2012
Loved my job working with Geologist, Geophysicist, Reservoir Engineers, Engineers; and Completion, Production & WorkOver Teams.