Lincare Respiratory Employee Reviews

Worst place ever for an RT
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 3, 2018
Very brief work history with this horrible company! Poor training and less than adequate communication. Uneducated customer service representatives that have no customer service skills and cannot even dress professionally. Center manager was fake and rude! This place is a joke.
Turnover
Center Manager - (Former Employee) –  LincareNovember 14, 2017
For the amount of work they want you to do the pay is horrible. The turnover rate is so high because there is no work life balance the want you on call 24/7
Productive, Driven, Fast Paced, Compassionate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOOctober 12, 2017
Customer care is paramount when you work for Lincare, Inc. I had the pleasure of learning and growing with this company. It also gave me the drive to want to stay in the healthcare field, caring for patients daily is a real passion. Everyday brings new challenges and opportunities to learn/ grow as a person. Customers/ patients are what makes this job fun, endearing, and pleasant.
Pros
Patients, Career Advancement/ Opportunities, Benefits, Training/ CEU
Cons
Patients, Uncollected debt
Amazing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 1, 2017
Lincare is the caring choice! They get the job done and they care about the patient. They do all they can to help all people. The staff is amazing and hopeful manager is a great manager!
Neat place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 14, 2017
A typical day would be come in and have a meeting, then on to work. I learned how to navigate and enter patient data, process orders in AS400. The workplace was busy, fast paced, always something going on. The hardest part was learning something new, although it was scary at first I learned to love it and adapt quickly. The best part was meeting some awesome individuals.
Pros
Learning new material
Cons
They were still on paper charts
Great entry level position for someone right out of college.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 13, 2017
Hard to get paid on your commissions, low pay rate, start you out at 23,000 a year. Great place for a young individual who wants to get their feet wet in the Outside Medical sales industry. A year here is more than enough though. Need more professional staff, better customer service and overall better quality of care for their patients.
Very unsatisfied
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJuly 2, 2017
After working for Lincare, I would never recommend it to anyone for varies reasons. The manager is very demanding and would much rather "rule" over the employees than to support them and assist with any issues. I have never seen someone yell or make fun of other people so often. It is a disgrace to the customers and there is no interest in their care. Lincare is strictly about making money and have no interest in the patients.
busy company
Respiratory Care Practitioner, Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 23, 2017
a little chaotic when i worked there. turnaround was common. i was promoted rather quickly in order to fill administrative roles. but i enjoyed working for them
Pros
bonuses
Cons
busy
Love the atmosphere
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJune 7, 2017
Lincare is an Billion dollar company unfortunately for me I was apart of a small business Open Aire that got bought out by them and our numbers were not good enough to stay open
Horrible
Upfront Review Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 14, 2017
Terrible place to work. Forced to work 8am-11pm, mandatory weekends etc. Managment is catty and petty. Employees are miserable. Would never recommend this company.
Hard to keep your head above water
Sales Representative/Health Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 5, 2017
Would not recommend this job to anybody who is afraid of work and challenges. You will do all jobs in the center especially sales. Your work is never finished and it's never enough. The pay is good but as a RT you do take call so your phone is never off. The reimbursement for mileage and call suck. Get ready for your car to be ruined especially if you live in a rural area.
I have been with Lincare for 9yrs and its been a roller coaster. The company has good benefits and if you hang in there you can move up w/o a degree. Which is also a downfall in some ways since there are unqualified people in some positions. There policies and procedures are ridiculous. All I can say is get ready to work for you money.
Pros
Getting to help patients and pay
Cons
Your never done/paperwork
Most of the employees are fun and friendly
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 21, 2017
Center Manager is awesome. The hardest part of the job is answering the phones and at same time process referral orders at a timely manner while following up with doctors offices.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
pay rate
great work enviorment.
Route Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 14, 2017
the manager at this location is the best manager i have ever had the pleasure of working under. i miss the workers i was employed with at this monroe location.
Productive and personable work environment/fast paced
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMarch 11, 2017
I enjoyed the new field in the Medical Industry unfortunately the management turn over rate was very high, while employed their as well as centers of their locations being closed.
Pros
Professional and rewarding career helping hospitals, doctors and patients
Cons
High turnover rate
This company underpaid its customer service reps.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 9, 2017
This was the most boring job i ever had in my life. I hated everything about it. I was mostly disappointed in the compensation offered to people considering a permanent position with this company.
Good place to work if you want to work in DME
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJanuary 30, 2017
Working in DME there are many hurdles you have to work through. If I would have to work for a DME/Resperatory company Lincare is the best I could image working with.
you have to work there to see for yourself
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJanuary 17, 2017
A typical day at this place .... Consist of being persistant keeping up with doctors offices(if possible) the place is very high volume alot of paperwork to process . This is the place to work if you like to keep occupied at all times. This place also teaches you "patience" it can be a very trying job but if you have a good team things should be fine .
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun workplace with many excellent employees.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pennington, NJDecember 13, 2016
I worked at Deli On A Bagel for 5 years and loved doing it. I was a key holder and kept everything running smoothly. I was able to learn the basics of customer service and how to react and help people in a timely and professional manor. Working with friends and family was very fun at a young age. The downside of this job was there was absolutely no room for advancement.
Productive and relaxed work place
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Venice, FLSeptember 26, 2016
My experience at this company was great. The day to day work load was not as strenuous as other jobs I've had. Management was pleasant. Company policies were very basic. The job duties were not tough at all and I feel that Lincare is a great place to work for someone who doesn't have a whole lot of commitment to other things in life.
Pros
easy work, ok pay, and great overtime possibilities
Cons
the on-call days are some times challenging as it pertains to scheduling
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSJune 29, 2016
very good job just a lot to know. good hours and benefits. center manager took out time to train good. did training in Fl which was pretty good it really gets you ready for the field.
Pros
good manager
Cons
alot to know

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare Respiratory. Our community is ready to answer.