Lincare Employee Reviews

Stepping stone job only
Senior Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 26, 2017
Long hours. Powerless management, all shots are called from corporate headquarters in another state. Offices must compete with each other creating a bad image for costumers.
Great place to work.
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  IndianaJuly 26, 2017
I've been with Lincare for many years and love what I do there. Some days can be stressful but I work with a great group of people that I consider family so it makes it all worth it!
Pros
Being able to help people.
Cons
Very few!
Not fun at all, stressful, depressing
Collector (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXJuly 26, 2017
Worst company. Poor management. Unprofessional manager with Just high school education and no social skills on training.
They only care about themselves. Thru only let their family and glide friends get away with anything. This needs to me audited by the main office. Surprised it's still open.
Pros
Off on holudays
Cons
Low pay
Lincare Review
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 26, 2017
It was a good place to work except for the management. The job itself was very easy. It was not a challenging place to work and you could schedule your own patients. That was very nice. The management was another story. The culture was not a positive place to work either.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
management
averave place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 25, 2017
Great place to work, management was friendly and supportive of employees. Call volume was very doable. Customer were friendly to talked to. Work environment was comfortable.
Nice quiet place to work
CSR (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 24, 2017
Nice place not many people to work with, not a lot of advancement in this job. Lots to learn and things are always changing. Must keep up with all the insurance changes.
Fun place , to hard to get paid.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJuly 24, 2017
Fun group of people to work with. To hard to get paid commissions earned and no help from upper management. No one held responsible for there job. Area level management is no help to sales reps in area
Outstanding team producing positive results
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNJuly 21, 2017
This job is a great way to make a positive impression on the lives of some terribly sick people. The staff is an amazing team, and the company is committed to safety. Only drawback is the work/life balance as your shift can potentially extend for hours up to the very end of the workday, so making or having plans outside of work is nearly impossible.
Pros
Helping people and making a difference
Cons
Sacrificing the ability to make any plans outside of work
Best job I've had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montoursville, PAJuly 19, 2017
No job is perfect but Lincare was the best one I've had to date. Reasonable workload, respectful and friendly coworkers and management. It felt more like a family than a job.
Good Place to work if you like people
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VA 22401July 18, 2017
I liked working with the patients we set them up with in home medical equipment and Oxygen. Most of our patients were older and I enjoyed being able to help them out.
I enjoy the people I work with upper management can be a bit difficult and in the cooperate world we are just numbers.
Excellent customer service (Current Employee) –  Susanville, CAJuly 18, 2017
I have learned alot from working here. I have learned about the different insurances , what is required per medical guildlines.How to deal with angry or crazy patients and provide them with excellent customer service answer their questions. The susanville office is great. We have best manager . but she will soon be leaving. The hardest part is the turnover in employees.
For the most part the office works as a team. I am just ready to move on.
Pros
Good people, weekends & holidays off
Cons
Turn over rate, raise freezes, slow vacation accumulation
If you are desperate
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, WAJuly 18, 2017
You will never feel like you will have a job tomorrow. Pay is not great and the amount of overtime required means you will have no life outside of the company.
Run too lean with little support
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MNJuly 17, 2017
I worked for Lincare for over 5 years. Started as a CSR and moved into a CM. Center Managers receive very little support and are expected to work 60-80 hours per week for very little pay. Managing staff with 10-20 hours of overtime each week is challenging. Turn over is constant and burn out is inevitable with their business model. Only the VERY dedicated stay over a year and mostly because they love the patients. Drink the cool aid and your fine, speak up and your sure to have compliance at your door.
Pros
Patients are amazing
Cons
Too much stress and job expectations are too high for little pay
Nationwide company flexible if goals are met
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Morganton, NCJuly 17, 2017
United medical is a great entry-level medical sales company. It all depends on who you work with that determines your center and how well it functions. You get out what you put in.
Not a good Place
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 16, 2017
This place would be ran better by kids. The Management will lie about what you will make. No benefits as promised. The moral is a joke. Waste of a 2.5 hour drive 1-way.
Poor training, poor management, continual 'back-stabbing'.
PAC (Former Employee) –  North Sioux City, SDJuly 15, 2017
The place is like working in a morgue. No one chats or laughs. The training program is a joke. A bunch of photo copies with no explana-tions. Management is not approachable. Do not even raise their heads when you are asking a question, The goals are not realistic.
Pros
Cons
Managaement/Company Culture
Ok place to work.
Warehouse mananger/repair tech (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2017
I learned a lot about medical equipment there. I made some good friends. Every day was a little different. Never a dull moment. We had nice X-mas parties
Pros
Friends, learned a lot X-mas parties
Cons
On call, low raises
Horrible, but easiy& once the systems. I dreaded wirking mo -frix
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 11, 2017
Horrible placed to work at. I hated this place. Its a fill in job thats. Horrible pay. No bonus for temps. & mandatory overtime that I really couldn't do being that I am a single parent, but you was forced or you got wrote up.
Pros
Cafe
Cons
Mandatory ot, suckty no? Nikki
Customer Service Representative
Adult and Pediatric Specialist DBA (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 11, 2017
There is no help from management. The pay is horrible for the amount of work that is expected on a daily basis. Definitely not a team work environment. Lunch is not available as you are left alone for most of the week. Lack of training and lack of respect do not allow you to do your job to the best of your ability. I would not recommend working for this company.
Cons
No breaks, No respect, No proper training
office closed
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 11, 2017
the office I worked in was closed shortly after I was hired due to the individual office management's inability to produce and perform to the company's standards.