Lincare

Lincare Employer Reviews

High Demand High Opportunity
Area Manager (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: promotion opportunities
Cons: strong work demands
This is a growth oriented company where excellence is rewarded.
great compan
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mount Airy, NCSeptember 25, 2014
Had to leave because got bought out by competition. Great staff and management team.
Loved the job
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 17, 2014
I loved the job and the people I worked with. They demanded last minute overtime at night and that was hard to manage when my kids were that young. Loved it though.
center manager in kohoots with csr's
Hea;thcare Specialist (Former Employee), Bethlehem.September 16, 2014
Pros: continuing education, seminars.
Cons: not being busy, i would take e any set ups they had.
typical daY at work, got my schedule together all my supplies and out the door i headed for new jersey. my territory. i loved traveling i loved my job but i was going thru a divorce i needed to move home to Wilkes-barre, it was too much driving.i learned all about oxygen therapy, cpsps bipaps, nebulizers and respiratory meds. my coworkers were miserable – more... they made my life a Miserable . hardest part of the job. they made goals u had to do so many cpap set ups a week.. they gave the one girl A-M I HAD the rest of the alphabet.
she was always busy me not so much. i loved the traveling, meeting and helping people. – less
A productive work place.
Data Entry/Accounts Receivable (Current Employee), Toledo, OHSeptember 13, 2014
It is a good place to work and learn medical terminology, time management skills, how to be organized, and how to resolve problems.
managers hard to work for
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Pueblo, COSeptember 10, 2014
always neededing to look at everything I do whether good or bad in order not to get into trouble
great experience, bad management
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Elmsford, NYSeptember 9, 2014
it was a great place to work until management was changed. otherwise the job was a great oppurtunity to learn more than what you were hired for.
to much stress
Customer Service Representative/Trainer (Current Employee), blasdell, nySeptember 8, 2014
This has to be one of the worst places to work. You are under paid and under appreciated.
na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Odessa, MOSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: not enough training
I would go in at 8am, clock in, run daily/monthly reports, team meeting, call doctors, customers, and ins companies to get questions answered.
Overall good work environment
Service Representative (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great work environment and there is always something new to learn
Cons: sometimes the days can run long
Organize route of patients to be seen on particular day and take care of the needs they may have. In this I have learned the value of customer service and being reliable. I work with a good team that I can go to when I have any questions. What I like the most is being able to serve the needs of the patients I come in contact with.
Terrible Place to Work
Medical Supply Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tavares, FLSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: under constant stress of being let go, terrible upper management in my area, high and unrealistic expectations of new hires.
They train you and expect immediate results. I busted my butt and aced their 2 week training class with hard work, very stressful 2 weeks, and was let go 9 months later for not providing quick enough results. The 2 weeks of extensive and detailed training costs Lincare about 15K per employee. To train a new rep and then let them go less than a year – more... later is a major flaw in their company not to mention waste of money. They waste their time and the new hires time. – less
Summary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: stablility, work independently
Cons: pay could be better, on-call
A steady job with a lot of responsibilities. You have to learn to communicate and handle things as the unexpected arises. I had no problems with management. As long as you did your job and showed up to work, everything was good. The co-workers were always willing to lend a helping hand. The hardest part of the job was how the hours, especially when – more... I was on call, could be long. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of supplying a service to someone in need and all of the positive relationships. – less
Over all good company
Purchasing Coordinator/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VASeptember 3, 2014
I enjoyed working there until new management came in and then things went down hill from there. I think Lincare is a good company but they needed to listen to what both sides have to say and not just take the managers word.
Excellent sales experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee), The Dalles, ORSeptember 1, 2014
A place to learn and grow as a sales professional. A great opportunity to gain the necessary tools as well as hone in on skills needed to be successful in the sales industry.
Lincare Inc
Manager (Current Employee), South East United StatesAugust 30, 2014
Pros: upward mobility for the forty and under, good benefits
Cons: senior management not in touch with real time, works off of inaccurate or outdated reports. antiquated systems
Lincare is a national home respiratory & DME company. They are a goal focused highly demanding company. With that being said this is not the company to apply to if you are not motivated and goal driven, you will not make it.
co-workers were very freindly
Service Representative (Former Employee), Tigard, ORAugust 27, 2014
There was a lot of driving, the hours are long 7:30 am to finish which could be 7 pm or 1 am. But over all for a person with no spouse would be perfect.
one of my favorite jobs
Billing Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee), Newburgh, NYAugust 22, 2014
I really loved this job, but my husband was transferred to Florida with his company so i had to leave my NY job. Would love to get another job soon
Always something to do
Healthcare Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 19, 2014
A typical day would be pulling patients medication orders and filling to have them ready for the pharmacist to check, and we pack them to be ship for delivery. Majority of my co-workers were lazy. The most enjoyable part of the job was closing the last tote.
Fast pace enviroment
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: self scheduling of task and appointments
Cons: short breaks due to workload
My work day began at 8am on Monday mornings we had monday morning meeting after which I would gather my materials and equipment needed to go out and see my patients. I had to see 6-8 patients a day and document in the computer on each visit. Along with managing patient accounts most office duties were shared. Answering phones, stocking shelves, delivering – more... equipment to the hospital,and assisting walk-ins. This fast pace environment taught me to how to prioritize tasks and manage my time. The hardest aspect of the job was the volume of orders the office received a day. My co-workers and I often had to work late and take weekend call. These difficulties taught me how important team work Communicating with your co-workers was very important. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationship with my co-workers and supervisor. They were a great team to work with. I was employed there for two years. I had to relocate to New Jersey and left Lincare in good standing. – less
Large DME Company
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 12, 2014
My day included assisting my team with any insurance questions, resolving any customer issues, updating account information, processing refund requests. I learned insurance guidelines for Oxygen, Cpaps, Nebulizers, Nebulizer Medications, Hospital Beds, Wheelchairs, Walkers, Commodes. My managers were always very helpful and insightful. My coworkers – more... were all very hardworking and always willing to do whatever it took to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet a $3.9 million dollar goal every quarter. Most enjoyable part of my job was that it was a challenge and I felt accomplished when I saw the results of the hard work of myself and my team. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Lincare

There are some things you shouldn't have to leave the house to get, Lincare Holdings believes oxygen therapy is one of them. The – Read more