Lincare Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

If you like DME....
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 14, 2018
Very cut throat environment. No compassion for patients. The management was poorly guided and never held accountable for center issues. The pay is actually really good for a medical job with no college degree, but the stressful environment is really not worth the pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is assisting sick patient's with daily life activities.
employees make it fun
Service Rep/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NY 14127January 11, 2018
It is a very fun place to be employed but you never know when your day is going to end. You have to deliver oxygen and medical equipment. There are some customers that live in absolutely disgusting houses so bring sanitizer and take a shower as soon as you get home
Pros
employees
Cons
disgusting houses customers that are dumb
loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 10, 2018
enjoying getting to exercise my telecommunication skills, also like that it kept me busy, enjoyed the staff and also enjoyed leaving customers satisfied
managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Essex Jct, VTJanuary 9, 2018
While employed we had at least 3 managers and yearly reviews were not done. last manager was very unsupported and made work time very uncomfortable job that was once very loved became hated.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 5, 2018
Stressful and unfair working environment. You are treated badly and you don’t get noticed for the extra things you do. The company as a whole is not a good company.
Awful Company - Awful People
CSR (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 5, 2018
As a customer service representative, I processed requests for oxygen and other DME supplies. Often times the warehouse didn’t have what was needed in stock. Sales Reps, Service Reps, CM, RRT, and AM did not work well together and the best words to describe everything involved is one big power struggle. The managers were terrible and only cared about themselves and often were not able to be located.
If you are a family member seeking a company please keep looking. This company does not care about patients. They care about month end numbers.
Pros
Ha - none
Cons
Too many to list
Great hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJanuary 5, 2018
The pay is okay but the work culture sucks. i met a couple friends but the management and training is horrible. you have to be ready to learn on your own and work under an excessive amount of stress in an extremely fast paced environment.
Unorganized, stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJanuary 3, 2018
As a customer service representative, I processed requests for oxygen and other medicine supplies. Often times the warehouse didn’t have what was needed in stock. Most Drivers and office workers did not work well together. The manager was wonderful but the company as a whole was very poorly run.
Pros
As much overtime as you wanted
Cons
Unorganized, unhappy customers & coworkers
Very fast pace
Lincare Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MADecember 30, 2017
This agency is a very fast pace environment. The call center is extremely busy. The calls can be different on how long you are in a call with a client. It can be from 8 minutes to 30 minutes.
Its about the different work areas
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Clearwater flDecember 24, 2017
Some areas are admin/ clerical some are warehousing shipments , and home deliveries.
You can't compare an apple to a banana.
Lincare has different work areas all are as needed and important as the next work area.
Not 1 department can make Lincare or any company run and achieve success goals I work in the corporate setting / customer service call center that generates warehousing needs.
NONE of us can succeed in our position without passing the torch to the next needed Dept.
All of us in all locations make this company successful.
Pros
Honesty
Cons
Varies by locatiion type
Lousy place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 20, 2017
One of the worse places I ever worked it was abusive and stressful the manager was one of the worst abusive person I ever had the displeasure to work under
This is a horrible company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 18, 2017
They expect you to multi-task and get 20 orders a day while answering phones constantly the only time you are able to get anything done is if the phones are rolled over and that usually is at 5pm when overtime starts or when you have lunch, so most often people work through their lunches
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, work and having a regular life is impossible
Worst company I have ever worked for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belmont, NHDecember 14, 2017
Not only are you expected to do 5 peoples job but they dont even come close to paying you enough money for what you do do. The office I worked at the manager was like a scared mouse and let the drivers bully her and tell her what they were & weren't going to do but the morning meetings were a joke where people would make inappropriate comments and sometime even cheer when a client had past away which made me sick to my stomach to be working with such disgusting human beings.
Horrible! Don't even waste your time!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brighton, TNDecember 13, 2017
The pay is a joke! The work load is crazy! I really wish Lincare would take the time to review all of the employees comments, and fix the problems! I don't know how they stay in business? Customers waiting for weeks to get supplies! I only worked there for a few weeks and found out quick that Lincare is a horrible place to work! I left by my own choice, and I'm only writing this review to save someone else the trouble of applying there. All the bad reviews are true! I wish I would have researched it better before I agreed to work there!
Pros
Direct Deposit!
Cons
Bad Management, Low Pay, Crazy Work Load!
Run Run fast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIDecember 7, 2017
During my time at the company. My thoughts and concerns always got brushed aside. When my old manager got let go, we had someone step into the position that was not at all qualified to do the work and ran out about 5 customers a day with the uncaring approach. And the fact that the person honestly didn’t care about anyone but himself. And proved that when I took time off for a family matter and my personal work space was invaded and reaganged according to what the manager wanted not what worked well for me being the hub of everything that happened . A manager to me is someone who wants the best for the company but also the workers that work underneath them. A manager should not disrespect an employee and should always be professional in any given situation, and should stand behind the words that they say.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
No breaks, constant stress
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVDecember 7, 2017
Not enough staff to cover the job requirements. Most employees are required to perform the job of several people without the means to do so. Antequated computer system and multiple pages of hand written documents that must be submitted to the regional billing office on a daily basis.
Pros
Cons
Long work days/weeks
Stressful environment and horrible customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shirley, MADecember 6, 2017
A typical day at work was full of phone calls and faxes and multitasking, which is normal for an office in the medical field. What wasn't normal was the manager who treated us all like dirt and yelled daily and the fact that when we complained to her manager, they were best friends, so nothing ever changed. I had issues working for this company knowing the things that were said about the patients and the horrible patient care that was provided by the company.
Cons
Work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 5, 2017
The department could be a great place to work if the manager wasnt so uncaring. Between the favortism of the supervisor and the friend he hired alot of problems have accured. Also the amount of socializing that he was doing compared to the amount of work that he could be doing is extremly noticable to the employees including myself. When I have to personal take over at point durning the day not only with patients and team members but even floor managers and other corporate emloyees.
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXDecember 4, 2017
Promised training but none given. The work environment was terrible. The patients medical records were all over the office and anyone and everyone could see someone else's private info. They would place orders back that wasn't o2 orders and make unnecessary excuses to the patients why their order hadn't been filled. They ahd me picking up oxygen tanks knowing I suffer with chronic pain and had a neck surgery and two back surgeries.
Low paying job for the amount of work required
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYDecember 4, 2017
I had a good manager, unfortunately, she hired a lot of young people with little or no work ethic. It made for a poor work atmosphere. The pay raises were supposed to be every 13 months, but they always got held back with no retro - pay
Pros
1 hr lunch, but OT offered if only 30 minutes taken
Cons
poor attitude from employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8