Lincare Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Worst company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Somerville, NJJanuary 2, 2018
Worst company i have ever worked for. They do not take care of the people doing the foot work for them. Management needs to pay closer attention to sales reps and take care of them accordingly. Salary is beyond dated and hasn’t increased in years. Not sure how anyone came live of this.
Cons
Not the best place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 21, 2017
Stressful environment with little room to grow and expectations were not attainable due to bad reputation as a Company...Processes for reimbursement of expenses was cumbersome and if you dont pass the Medical sales College you get sent to you are terminated immediately
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Pay was terrible and hard to get Commissions paid
Not a fun place to be.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSNovember 3, 2017
It's a dead end job. The manager sit in her office all day and throw all of the responsibility to the supervisor. Co-workers are like high school kids that gossips. Almost every person in there weight over 200 lbs, male and female.
Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 16, 2017
People were in constant fear of losing their jobs, accts were stolen even though they were properly worked. Mgmt was always saying one thing and doing another. Commissions were always being cut which was 90% of peoples income. The only pro was working with people who would complain about the same problems and make fun about.
Pros
Cons
Loss of money, healthcare benefits sucked, nothing good to say
leader in durable medical equipment in the home for providing respiratory therapy products
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 14, 2017
Called on physicians, case managers for disease management programs aimed at helping patients better manage their conditions. Increased sales for Unit Dose, Oxygen, and CPAP/BIPAP machines.
Pros
great company with great products
Cons
competitive and pay
Not Good For Mental Stability
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYOctober 6, 2017
The only good thing about the job is the endless supply of free coffee and water. No matter what your position you will be sucked dry. Sadly, the joys of being a good sales rep. have been taken away by the management. No one will ever say thank you, good job or even good to have you on my team. It’s horrible!!! The moral is at an all time low.
Pros
Free coffee and water
Cons
Disorganized, very poor management, low moral
Very low salary and poor management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 26, 2017
Very low base salary. Management is very poor and is very reactive to issues instead of being proactive. Commissions are not easily paid out and require tons of time and effort to clean up. Some commissions never get paid. Requirements are very grey and nothing is set in stone or consistent. Turnover is very high and the majority of employees seem to be very unhappy.
Pros
Freedom throughout work day. Not required to sit inside at a desk all day
Cons
Low Salary, Poor management, Earned commissions take a great amount of persistence and effort to actually get them paid out.
worst environment and company i've ever worked for
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 20, 2017
management constantly threatens you with write ups but never offers to help. was promised certain amount of money and its about 20% of what I was told. commissions are not paid out. made over 40 sales in a period and got paid for 5.

if you want to be talked down to and not earn decent income then work here otherwise I could make more money flipping burgers at a fast food restaurant.
Pros
Cons
no money and horrible treatment
Unprofessional Work Place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VermontSeptember 19, 2017
This was the most unprofessional work environment I've ever experienced. The Center Manager used vulgar language on a regular basis, and wore provacative clothing. She gave no input, feedback or support to me, as a new employee. She was notorious for not getting along with other employees. Why did they keep her??
Pros
Cons
Poor management and poor compensation
Competitive workplace but too much drama in the office
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oneonta, NYSeptember 12, 2017
I enjoyed being a sales representative. I enjoyed going to medical office and conversing with their staff. I did not enjoy the work place environment.
Pros
Commission, great boss
Cons
poor pharmacy insurance, drama
Enjoyable place to work
Sales account corrdinator (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYSeptember 10, 2017
Lincare, is a great place to work. There is a lot of team support and I was made to feel welcomed from the first day. My trainer and my boss are very awesome people. The entire team is great!!
Would rather share in private
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 1, 2017
Not on a public forum. There are many reasons to leave and not stay. Nothing personal though. it's more of a financial, and principle reason than anything else. My doctors, case managers, and patients are very important to me, and should be taken care of in a better way from my company.
Pros
Doctors, nurses, patients. Providing quality of life for people in a tough situation.
Cons
Too many to mention.
Fun place , to hard to get paid.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJuly 24, 2017
Fun group of people to work with. To hard to get paid commissions earned and no help from upper management. No one held responsible for there job. Area level management is no help to sales reps in area
Good Physicians to work for.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALJune 27, 2017
I loved working for this group of physicians. I was amazing seeing them care for their patients. Patient care was the main focus of the entire practice.
Pros
Amazing knowledgeable physicians.
Cons
They did not offer health insurance at that time.
Not my favorite position
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 7, 2017
This was a job I took when I needed a fill in until I found something more permanent. I was not supervised by a fair or gentle manager. Lincare is poorly run and not my favorite employer.
busy workplace
Center Manager/Sales/HCS (Current Employee) –  Boone, NCMay 23, 2017
day starts at 8 am, management is at times difficult to work with expecting unrealistic goals from you. you have to be a self starter and know how to work independently. i enjoying being able to help others in the workplace and take care of my patients
Okay
Sales Representative/driver (Former Employee) –  La Junta, COMay 9, 2017
Great place at first. But they expected you to go the extra mile and not benefit, it's a dead end job. Hardest part of the job was the on call and dealing with mad customers because the communication was poor.
Stressful and unorganized location I work at
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 25, 2017
have a good manager , decent area manager, lincare does not pay great for the amount a good sales rep brings in as far as business. getting more challenging to get certain commissions due to medicare guidelines
best part is with my immediate sales rep and manager and dealing with most of my accounts is enjoyable
workplace culture is fairly stressful as there is quite a bit of disorganization and orders are not processed and I end up spending more time in office that is not beneficial to our office or my sales territory
feel like i should be making $20-30k more per year based on my sales numbers and amount of orders I bring in to our location
started out well but overall the center I worked at was very corrupt
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  oklahomaMarch 10, 2017
started out well but overall the center I worked at was very corrupt with her driver and being a married woman thats not cool. now the cm is fired and he is no longer there either.
Pros
getting to meet new people all the time and make friends.
Cons
the people you work with.
Micro Management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Banner Elk, NCMarch 9, 2017
Salaried employees are required to work between 50-60 hours per week. While make sure it's all completed in 40 hours. Big on Micro managing their employees.
Pros
Time with referral sources out in field
Cons
Administration work and entering expense reports and receipts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9