Lincare Employee Reviews

no consistancy
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 3, 2017
A typical work day is stressful with some wanting to micromanage and not knowing how to approach an employee in a professional manner. My position is not hard but definitely challenging.
Pros
micro management
Cons
job stability
Long days
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckyAugust 2, 2017
Days can be very long with overtime required for all positions. Required to be on call and available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. People who work for the company are friendly and most get along very well.
Pros
Job diversity
Cons
Long hours and days
corporate level not worried about the "little people"
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  KYAugust 1, 2017
Often had to deny supplies to existing patients to set up new ones. Only thing they worry about is new oxygen patients. Once they get them then its on to the next one. Often have to work over just to finish your daily route and then worry about being called out for emergencies or discharges. Was nothing unusual to work from 7:30 am till midnight on Friday
Pros
Company supplied vehicle
Cons
No time off, long days, and on cal, . Locations are understaffed so always short handed a
Excellent job opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Worthington, OHAugust 1, 2017
My twenty-five plus years at this company have enabled to work in various positions. I enjoy assisting customers with their needs, spending the amount of time necessary to complete each order to customer's satisfaction.
Lack training
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  NCJuly 28, 2017
Manager made a comment on wishing a patient would die and was only concerned on oxygen set ups (management ).
However ,coworkers cared about their patients but management more concerned about report/set ups .
Pros
Coworkers and patients
Cons
MANAGEMENT and Training
Productive work.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Sharon, PAJuly 28, 2017
Enjoyable workplace quite, productive and efficient.. Bonuses awarded for cash to net progress every quarter when goals are met. Great work hours 8:00am-4:30pm.
Pros
Challenging work keeps me very busy.
Cons
Outsourcing jobs.
productive
Medical Nutritionist Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40228July 28, 2017
Great Opportunity to learn and advance in healthcare. The more you learn the more work you will get added on you. You self train yourself meaning if you are willing to research and advance in healthcare you learn on your own. No set job description because when one person slacks you pick up for the company.
The company wants to grow and be successful in their industry
Senior Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Sharon, PAJuly 27, 2017
The company is innovative and people oriented. The company is using the technology available to them to work smarter not harder. The company wants to grow and be successful in their industry
Productive and fun work setting
Cash Application Clerk (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 27, 2017
Lincare is a DME company, (Durable Medical Equipment). I worked in the cash department, processing payments (account receivable.) loved my job. Been there 17 years. You are always learning something new each day. I loved problem solving. Wonderful supervisor.
Pros
Relaxed setting, growth, great management.
Cons
Short breaks, stopped overtime
Stepping stone job only
Senior Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 26, 2017
Long hours. Powerless management, all shots are called from corporate headquarters in another state. Offices must compete with each other creating a bad image for costumers.
Great place to work.
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  IndianaJuly 26, 2017
I've been with Lincare for many years and love what I do there. Some days can be stressful but I work with a great group of people that I consider family so it makes it all worth it!
Pros
Being able to help people.
Cons
Very few!
Not fun at all, stressful, depressing
Collector (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXJuly 26, 2017
Worst company. Poor management. Unprofessional manager with Just high school education and no social skills on training.
They only care about themselves. Thru only let their family and glide friends get away with anything. This needs to me audited by the main office. Surprised it's still open.
Pros
Off on holudays
Cons
Low pay
Lincare Review
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 26, 2017
It was a good place to work except for the management. The job itself was very easy. It was not a challenging place to work and you could schedule your own patients. That was very nice. The management was another story. The culture was not a positive place to work either.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
management
averave place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 25, 2017
Great place to work, management was friendly and supportive of employees. Call volume was very doable. Customer were friendly to talked to. Work environment was comfortable.
Nice quiet place to work
CSR (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 24, 2017
Nice place not many people to work with, not a lot of advancement in this job. Lots to learn and things are always changing. Must keep up with all the insurance changes.
Fun place , to hard to get paid.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJuly 24, 2017
Fun group of people to work with. To hard to get paid commissions earned and no help from upper management. No one held responsible for there job. Area level management is no help to sales reps in area
Outstanding team producing positive results
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNJuly 21, 2017
This job is a great way to make a positive impression on the lives of some terribly sick people. The staff is an amazing team, and the company is committed to safety. Only drawback is the work/life balance as your shift can potentially extend for hours up to the very end of the workday, so making or having plans outside of work is nearly impossible.
Pros
Helping people and making a difference
Cons
Sacrificing the ability to make any plans outside of work
Best job I've had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montoursville, PAJuly 19, 2017
No job is perfect but Lincare was the best one I've had to date. Reasonable workload, respectful and friendly coworkers and management. It felt more like a family than a job.
Good Place to work if you like people
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VA 22401July 18, 2017
I liked working with the patients we set them up with in home medical equipment and Oxygen. Most of our patients were older and I enjoyed being able to help them out.
I enjoy the people I work with upper management can be a bit difficult and in the cooperate world we are just numbers.
Excellent customer service (Current Employee) –  Susanville, CAJuly 18, 2017
I have learned alot from working here. I have learned about the different insurances , what is required per medical guildlines.How to deal with angry or crazy patients and provide them with excellent customer service answer their questions. The susanville office is great. We have best manager . but she will soon be leaving. The hardest part is the turnover in employees.
For the most part the office works as a team. I am just ready to move on.
Pros
Good people, weekends & holidays off
Cons
Turn over rate, raise freezes, slow vacation accumulation