Lincare

Lincare Employer Reviews

lincare
Service Representative and Technician (Current Employee), 1614 page rd ext. durham, ncAugust 10, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule and over time aproval
Cons: n/a
Its a great friendly place to work respectful of the patients we serve and the employees
Never took the time to train.
Upfront Representative/Insurance Verification (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 8, 2014
Pros: co workers were very personable.
Cons: don't take the time to train you.
Was promoted from Insurance verifications representative to an Upfront Representative. Was assured I would get an increase in pay since the job requirements were more stressful and would require longer hours worked. Kept being told I would get trained and no one ever got around to it. Yet they would get frustrated when it was time for deadlines.
Lincare
Medicare Group Leader (Current Employee), amherst nyAugust 7, 2014
Company is good. Benefits are not the best but you are able to achieve overtime which is nice.
Behind times on HIPPA guidelines.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Odessa Mo.August 4, 2014
Pros: work is very interesting.
Cons: walk through smoke to go out side for breaks or lunch.
They are behind in HIPPA guidelines. They do not have eager trainers and the atmosphere is negative. Lot of favoritism with local town employees. Walk out the front door and everyone is smoking no way to get through with out breathing the smoke.
Production Orientated
A/R Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 4, 2014
Pros: organized atmosphere
Absolutely professional and productive atmosphere which made working easier.
Take the good with the bad
Health Care Specialist/ Reg Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Piqua, OHAugust 3, 2014
Pros: at times can be flexiable
Cons: on call
Management is not supportive for employees. Things change on a daily basis.
Interesting Place to work
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Bridgeport wvJuly 30, 2014
Interesting Place to work, days go by fast. A Lot of work to get done.
its a job
Service Representative (Current Employee), Prescott, AZJuly 27, 2014
Pros: lots of over time
Cons: right hand doesnt no what the left is doing
The job and people we service are amazing but the organizational skills of the front office are lacking
Medical Billing
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 23, 2014
Insurance Verification
Customer Service
Calling Medicare for Denied Claims
Best Job i ever had
UFR (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 20, 2014
• I started in a data entry position, and worked my way up through posting cash and UFR. I was responsible for training new hires and working with insurance companies. The office I worked at was the largest RBCO in Tampa. My responsibilities included 10 key touch, data entry, keying in scripts, RX through fax and paper data entry, get patients stated, – more... billing insurance companies, see if patients qualified for their scripts/medical needs, posted debts and credits, filing, customer service, balanced checks with incoming mail, making sure all patient records were accurate and putting in extensive overtime at the close of the month. – less
good for experience
Answering Serv. Agent (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 17, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: poor managment, low salary, benefits suck for medical company.
Good place to get experience, but dont see this job as a career. Poor managment and leadership. Manager doesnt stand for their employees when the local offices blame the corporate office/department for their mistakes. Lots of disrespectful/uneducated reps. Forced to work every holiday. Department is under staffed. Poor method of training cant learn – more... how to operate things based on screen shots or papers. Bilinguals dont get paid extra because they have a "language line" yet you're always asked to take the call. Work more than one department and dont an extra penny. The most you are worth on a raise is 30 cents. You get an occurence even if you have to go to the hospital or have papers from the hospital. You work uncomfortable. – less
Typical day at Lincare
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Marion, VAJuly 13, 2014
Pros: staff, daily interaction with physicians and staff, not micro-managed.
Cons: compensation.
Each day I do medical sales similar to a pharmaceutical sales rep. I interact with providers, nurses, and their staff. The staff at my location is excellent. It's amazing practice for getting into device or pharma sales, the difference is the income possibility. My main reason for looking elsewhere is the compensation is not adequate for the position.
pleasant place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 12, 2014
Pros: working on my own
Cons: never knowing when your day would end
coworkers were good people. working conditions were pleasant. hardest part was the on call hours. management treated there employees well
11 hours of wusa
R.T technician (Current Employee), Loves Park, ILJuly 12, 2014
Pros: grat pay
Cons: throw a bomb at em
great paying job,but the ethics and culture of the business was horrible. treat there staff like garbage and overwork managers without giving any real support. even the human resource department is a joke.
Busy, Fast paced work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Shirley, MAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: short lunches, difficult company to work for
I work in a busy fast paced office processing orders and caring for patients via phone and person.
Medical billing
Patient Account Coordinator/Upfront Review Clerk (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 10, 2014
Pros: coworkers, challenges
Cons: management with no continuity
A typical day at work was rushed and non stop. Always busy with phones and paperwork to process. The management is absolutely terrible and no continuity at ALL in that company. I learned medical coding and such but overall, the particular office itself and how it's ran is undeniably not worth the headache is creates. Coworkers were absolutely fabulous – more... and became my second family. I was with them more than my own family and I became extremely close to each one I worked closely with. The hardest part of the job was staying understaffed, the most enjoyable was the challenges it gave me as an individual. – less
Great marketshare but company does as much for as little as possible. Old software and does not pay salespeople very well.
Sales & Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Alexandria, LAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: benefits and hours.
Cons: salary and the amount of time it takes to be reimbursed for expenses.
Again great marketshare as national suppier. Good name recognition among physicians. Would hold onto professional salespeople if only willing to pay more.
corporate rules not good
Service Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore MdJuly 7, 2014
Cons: corporate
i was let go due to an accident in company vehicle after i went through a traffic light when it was green and a vehicle that was crossing the intersection ran a red light and hit me.
so even though i could do nothing to avoid the accident i was let go, this was the only problem that i ever had there, i was told pre employment that if i was ever in an – more... accident weather it was my fault or not that i would be let go due to their insurances rates rising. – less
Stable Company
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: stable company
Cons: unmanageable, poor salary base
Lincare had a strong corporate foundation. The environment was good but managing the workload was overwhelming because of the large pool of patients, trying to balance between walk in, previously scheduled, and stat visits with distant driving...
Enjoyed woking for LINCARE
Clinical Specialist I (Former Employee), Belton, TXJune 29, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: lack of use of critical care skill...i like the intense environments
This was a perfect job, except driving became something that I avoided if I could after hours. I terminated my employment for personal reasons.

About Lincare

There are some things you shouldn't have to leave the house to get, Lincare Holdings believes oxygen therapy is one of them. The – Read more