Lincare Employee Reviews

Bad Place
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYAugust 6, 2016
They tell you the same day the billing dept was moved to PA and they have no room for you. Why could't they give you a month's notice. Then when you go for an interview, and that is the end of it. Yet they have the same job job posted everyday on WNY jobs. You can't get back in once your laid off. It's time you moved on to better things, I gave up a job I still be at if it wouldn't be for them. The only god side is as one person stated there was free parking and it was close.
Pros
It was clsoe and free parking.
Cons
There was none
DO Not Work Here
Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 4, 2016
Management is awful at the Brandon Billing office. The supervisor was a great teacher but would blame you for her own mistakes. Asks for help with a project then takes all the credit.
This place is horrible to work for!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 29, 2016
I worked for this company a little over a year. The manager was horrible to deal with! Regardless of what they tell you the manager does decide on who get what amount of a bonus they give quarterly and this manager dished out a fraction to the employees and kept the majority for himself!! There is no incentive for working for this company and their yearly raises are a JOKE at 1%! The benefits are so so and the hours were great but that wasn't enough to make me stay. They do not care about you. Upper management only cares about numbers and really they don't care how you get them. They don't care about their patients and they don't care about employees! I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!!!
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
Everything about the company and management!!!
company is all about numbers not patient care
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJuly 24, 2016
decent pay, poor management i would not refer any one to this place. benefits were not very good. Anybody in their right mind will avoid this place.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
inexperienced management
Not so great
Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJuly 21, 2016
Co/workers great wonderful to be around supervisor for private insurance is a horrible person she talks down to you like you are a child huffs and puffs when she is asked a question only if your not in her group of buddy's rolls her eyes and says I don't have time to help and talks really snotty to you don't recommend this place to anyone waste of time and you get really stressed upper management does nothing to help
good experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brookings, ORJuly 18, 2016
Lots of work and stay busy. Its a corporation so a lot of things you have to put up with. l love the people I work with and the patients.
Lincare UFR supervisor
UFR Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Blasdell, NYJuly 11, 2016
My job is exciting and ever changing. I learn guidelines and how to be a better supervisor on a daily basis. Management has their own struggles that end up affecting the departments. My co-workers are amazing in what they can accomplish daily and I am grateful to work by their side. Most enjoyable part is there is always something to learn with ever changing guidelines as well as new implementations. The hardest part is no longer being happy, when this was a career instead of a stepping stone.
Pros
I can organize my team the way I desire to.
Cons
Communication between Center/HUB and RBCO is absent.
Walgreens
Full-time Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Eastlake, OHJuly 10, 2016
Was okay working for Walgreens. Good starting pay. As one employee though there is a lot that you need to be able to handle, and you must be able to cross-train in different areas.
Great company to work for!
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILJuly 7, 2016
Great company to work for!! I was able to grow from a sales rep to a center manager. Team environment with resources to help all who wish to advance their carreer!
Competitive & Informative Employer
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 5, 2016
I am proud to be able to help all customers with dignity, respect, & compassion. I enjoy the results that customers receive from services and professionalism that I deliver.
Pros
We are like family.
Cons
goals to be met within a short time frame
So so employer
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 4, 2016
I loved the position & the company was great until we were led to believe we had nothing to worry about, we would still have our jobs after we lost the bid to Medicare. We, in fact, were not told until the last possible minute, when they had to tell us our department was sold to a competitor.
a waste of my time
Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Ocala Waterway, FLJuly 2, 2016
cannot provide vehicle are you kidding me? wants me to use my vehicle and will not pay anything over 2000 miles a month..yeah right!! sign me up idiots!! I will use my vehicle to make you money and wear it out then have no vehicle and no job if it breaks after 24000 miles every year!! !! COMPLETE FREAKIN IDIOT!! even a mom aand pop dme provide vehicles.. and no pay for on call until you reach the pts home yeah right I drive without being paid or being paid to wait AT HOME because I am on call?/ no life no re-imbursement.
. insanity
run run run
do not work here!!
as a clinical practitioner

..IT ISNT WORTH IT!!
Pros
QUICK WAY TO BE COMITTED!!/
Cons
EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE BOTTOM FEEDERS!!
Productive workplace
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYJune 28, 2016
My experience at Lincare was ok. I was a temp so I didn't get to experience much of the company. The staff I did come across were very welcoming and seemed to like their job.
love Lincare as a whole
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJune 24, 2016
Lincare as a whole was great. Mgmt and Coworkers are a diff situation. I would work for any Lincare in the world but not Champaign.
Lincare was a nice company to work for.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 22, 2016
My wish list for the center I worked in would be the following:

Have a full working staff!
Our center didn't have a R.N. or a Dietician.
These are key members to a sales team in a Home Infusion Pharmacy.
Having these two missing members would have put our center on a level playing field when handling outside referrals.
lincare
Resgister Respiratory Therapist and Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJune 15, 2016
I did a start up for them in Grand Junction. Open a new store and was the sales person along with the respiratory therapist.
Put in the position with not allowed training alot of learning on your own
Billing/Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 7, 2016
Location in Clearwater Florida. Not a lot of training just put in the position and had to learn a lot on your own with no training or supervisors around.
Not a good place to work is you have fresh ideas.
(CSR) & Tech support (Current Employee) –  Kansas CityJune 7, 2016
I was used to problem solve but the management didn't like it if you tried to move up in the company. They would do things to stop your movement in order to keep you in the same position and used your ideas for their own personal gain.
Pros
free soda
Cons
Horrible management -most who were in management needed training
Lincare and its affiliates are a nightmare to work for
Respiratry Therapist (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 6, 2016
This company is a J.O.K.E.!!!! Management is typically non-clinical which leaves your clinical support staff with NO support when they need it. You have little to no chance of advancement unless you know how to kiss the right backside. Experience and skills mean nothing and if you have a family, just say your goodbyes now. Lincare does not care about their employees.
Professional and Courteous Clients
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  KansasJune 2, 2016
Advancement Opportunities for a fun workplace
Maintain Alertness
Professional Coaches
Communication should be more through and helpful and detail oriented
Pros
Job Security

2.8