Lincare Employee Reviews

Upfront Review Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 20, 2017
My immediate Supervisor was absolutely wonderful. The Manager was horrible; she was fired after I left the company.

We could get as much overtime as we wanted, but that has since stopped.
Pros
There was a nice kitchen area with plenty of supplies.
Cons
There was only one table for four people in the eating area.
Lousy place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 20, 2017
One of the worse places I ever worked it was abusive and stressful the manager was one of the worst abusive person I ever had the displeasure to work under
This is a horrible company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 18, 2017
They expect you to multi-task and get 20 orders a day while answering phones constantly the only time you are able to get anything done is if the phones are rolled over and that usually is at 5pm when overtime starts or when you have lunch, so most often people work through their lunches
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, work and having a regular life is impossible
unsatisfactory management
Patient Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 16, 2017
Management is not in sync with the rest of department.
They are friendly but are micro managers. Too many reports on a constant basis. You do not have time to finish the reports. They are always giving you extra work on top of the reports to do. Then you have your own area to work on top of helping them with the extra work. When you help them with their work then they ask why are you not done with your area.
Pros
Great co workers.
Cons
Do not get paid enough for the workload.
Worst company I have ever worked for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belmont, NHDecember 14, 2017
Not only are you expected to do 5 peoples job but they dont even come close to paying you enough money for what you do do. The office I worked at the manager was like a scared mouse and let the drivers bully her and tell her what they were & weren't going to do but the morning meetings were a joke where people would make inappropriate comments and sometime even cheer when a client had past away which made me sick to my stomach to be working with such disgusting human beings.
Rewarding
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 13, 2017
Lincare provides a productive environment. Management is encouraging and helpful. Days are busy and active. Lincare teaches valuable people skills and creates a positive atmosphere to work as a team and solve problems.
Pros
Health benefits and paid vacation
Cons
Overtime
Horrible! Don't even waste your time!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brighton, TNDecember 13, 2017
The pay is a joke! The work load is crazy! I really wish Lincare would take the time to review all of the employees comments, and fix the problems! I don't know how they stay in business? Customers waiting for weeks to get supplies! I only worked there for a few weeks and found out quick that Lincare is a horrible place to work! I left by my own choice, and I'm only writing this review to save someone else the trouble of applying there. All the bad reviews are true! I wish I would have researched it better before I agreed to work there!
Pros
Direct Deposit!
Cons
Bad Management, Low Pay, Crazy Work Load!
Unprofessional and miserable workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Wynne, ARDecember 13, 2017
I Hatedddd this company, the managers were Extremely Racist, made disgusting comments, all they do is gossip and lie about what time we were getting off. They have there favorites on who does what and will pick on you until you explode and the pay IS NOT worth all the work you're going to be doing in that warehouse .
Pros
They use to buy us lunch
Cons
the managers, the hours and the breaks were short the pay
Lack of corporate support
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 13, 2017
Company is so focused on numbers it didn't truly care about patient care. Upper management would not provide resources to facilitate the demand for patient need in regard for equipment. Lincare tries to buy other companies for market share regardless if the company takes a loss. In the process they expect the local center to clean up bad debt assumed through acquisition. Sales reps are ask to resolve issues outside of their scope. Corporate billing creates issues where the reps are not commissioned in a timely manner. Thus, the reps don't get paid.

Corporate looks at numbers while in the ivory tower, while not realizing what's actually needed in the valley (the local centers).

Very unprofessional company!!
Seemed to be to stressful, low pay
technician (Former Employee) –  Glenwood Springs, CODecember 13, 2017
I was hired by the supervisor in Grand Junction to work in Glenwood Springs. I went through all the hoops and got all the licenses, but never worked because she hired her friends son that just got laid off.
Pros
overtime
Cons
low pay

Want to know more about Lincare?

Ask a question
Fast Pace Heavy Orders
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brighton, TNDecember 11, 2017
Low Pay for the amount of the work load, Great mgt..... Close to home, great team, holidays off, great for somone who is fast learner and loves working with computers and providers
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Pay range
The Truth about lincare
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCDecember 10, 2017
the worst environment to work in, terrible management on all level, company could care less about its employees, if you like working 10-12 hours a day never having family time and working alot of on call the worst place is for you. this company never take time to help employees just cont barks orders and sends negative comments down there throat daily. trust me when i say do not work for these people you will be sorry!!!!
Looking for a STRESSFUL job, then WORK for Lincare!!!!
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 10, 2017
Typical day making phone calls to patients, loading van(s) with oxygen products and miscellaneous supplies, route deliveries, paperwork and computer input. This office lacks organization as well as communication. Communication between CSR's and Service Representatives (Drivers) is horrible. Delivery tickets are not always filled out with properly with explicit details nor directive. Work atmosphere is very negative and at times hostile. Job is not enjoyable at all.
Pros
breaks and up to one hour lunches if you get one when on route delivery.
Cons
required to be on call one night each week and be on call one whole weekend monthly
Fast paced, always learning, management is helpful
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLDecember 7, 2017
Lincare is not a company for someone that wants to slack. There is always work to be done but that’s the industry that they are in. Even with the amount of work you can still get your reports and projects done in a regular work day.
They offer medical benefits,which is always a plus, and other discounts.
Anytime I have a question or need help there is always someone willing to lend a helping hand
Pros
Benefits, always work to be done, laid back work environment
Cons
30 min lunch
awful (which a
Medical Nutrition Specialist, RD, Sales/Marketing (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2017
DO NOT WORK FOR LINCARE! TERRIBLE OWNERS. overworked, underpaid, continuous loads of work and unattainable goals set by managers and CEO. Nothing is ever good enough.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
stress, micromanager, loads of work continuously
Worst Company in North America
Customer Pay collector (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 7, 2017
I've worked at a lot of places, but this is by far the worst company I have ever worked at. I'm surprised there still in business they treat the patients so bad as well as the employees. When I worked there they came in and fired all the managers within 2 weeks, so no one knew if they were going to be let go at anytime. Even if someone was desperate I wouldn't recommend this place to them. Besides that most of the employees are ghetto, uneducated, and suspect. The only thing I learned there was to watch my back, and they will never go out of business because they thrive off the elderly getting sick
Pros
Cons
everything
Run Run fast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIDecember 7, 2017
During my time at the company. My thoughts and concerns always got brushed aside. When my old manager got let go, we had someone step into the position that was not at all qualified to do the work and ran out about 5 customers a day with the uncaring approach. And the fact that the person honestly didn’t care about anyone but himself. And proved that when I took time off for a family matter and my personal work space was invaded and reaganged according to what the manager wanted not what worked well for me being the hub of everything that happened . A manager to me is someone who wants the best for the company but also the workers that work underneath them. A manager should not disrespect an employee and should always be professional in any given situation, and should stand behind the words that they say.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
No breaks, constant stress
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVDecember 7, 2017
Not enough staff to cover the job requirements. Most employees are required to perform the job of several people without the means to do so. Antequated computer system and multiple pages of hand written documents that must be submitted to the regional billing office on a daily basis.
Pros
Cons
Long work days/weeks
VERY BAD choice by Ultimate Medical Academy
Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 7, 2017
I was given this clerical job by Ultimate Medical Academy. It was a very rotten choice. Linn care don't train, managers don't care and school sucked!!
Pros
Cons
Management and training
Good pay. Plenty of overtime
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILDecember 6, 2017
No work/ home life balance. Constant last minute jobs tacked on to end of shift. Never a sure time you would be going home. Might as well forget life outside of work.
Pros
Good pay/benefits
Cons
No home time/on call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9