Lincare

Lincare Employer Reviews

Can be a great place
Service Representative (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCNovember 2, 2014
Pros: job isn't too hard
Cons: poor management and pay
I worked there for almost 3 years and never once had any disciplinary problems. I was never written up or had to be talked to for anything negative. Due to a new policy I lost my job on the first mistake I made. I was given no chance to correct the issue but shown the door. I spent so much of my time working hard for this company and was treated like I didn't matter. The corporate office doesn't care about the employees.
terrible place to work with the current manager
Delivery Technician/Senior Service Rep (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 28, 2014
Company never looked out for the employee, hurry and get things done. Could not keep employees or managers, if you quit you didn't have to give a notice.
Very enjoyable place to work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Blasdell, NYOctober 27, 2014
Very informative information on a daily basis, work and life balance was excellent, the only con of the job was pay, I feel that for the work that is done, pay rates should be higher. Nothing negative to say about this company, it is an excellent place to work.
Demanding and Understaffed
Service representative (Former Employee), Painesville, OHOctober 24, 2014
If the nearly 3 years that I worked for Lincare we were under staffed about 60% of the time.
Enjoyed work as customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Concord, NCOctober 16, 2014
Enter patient's data into computer system creating new patient's chart and updated information.
Verified patient's insurance information coverage and benefits. Obtain prior authorization for service and need coverage if required for service, supplies and medical equipment.
• Completed referrals for DME, HME, and supplies for respiratory equipment received.
• Reviewed testing of oxygen, CPAP/BIPAP studies for coverage by Medicare, Medicaid and other commercial insurance within the network.
• Completed all Medical Certificates to be signed off by Physicians and or NP.
Hard Work
Sales/Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 10, 2014
Pros: management preparation/experience.
Cons: success is dependent on your co-workers.
Everyday at work is a hard days work. I learned how to manage my own sales and marketing strategies. Also time management and territory management are skills they will teach you and you will master to be successful. Management is hit or miss, but will always do their best to look out for you as an individual. Co-workers will become your friends and valued business partners if you have a team mentality. The job can be very easy or very hard depending on a variety of variables. My situation had me rebuilding company reputation in my territory constantly. I enjoyed being a valued consultant to patients and physicians/ medical service organizations. Helping people deliver and receive high quality care is very rewarding, but you will need to hold yourself accountable and anyone who becomes a part of that process.
would not recomend working for
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brookfield, CTOctober 9, 2014
Company has a culture of you being a number and only a number even if you excel in your postition. Management does not look out for you whatsoever and will actually insult you saying that their time to is valuable to assist when a pay check was incorrect.
Great experience. Loved my patients
LPN (Former Employee), Lamar, COOctober 8, 2014
Pros: getting to work with peopel who sometimes never got to get out of their homes.
Cons: the turn over rate.
This was a great place to work with patients of all ages. I mostly worked with geriatric patients but also had an opportunity to work with infants and young children as well. This job also gave me the opportunity to learn so much more about the COPD disease process. I worked with people who had sleep apnea and had to educate them on the disease and on the use of their cpap or bipap machines. I downloaded information and sent it to the patient's physician. They did go through a lot of help while I was there. During my time working there, we had 3 different managers, 4 different delivery drivers, 3 receptionists and 2 sales people. Not sure why there was such a high rate of turnover because I was not in the office most of the time due to patient visits.
billing
Up front Review (Former Employee), Trent ave Spokane WaSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: lack of communication
Inputting all patient information, calling and verifying insurance
Part D Medicare and all aspects of Medicare billing
Management was fair
Co workers were great.
Hardest part of the Job not having all the correct information to bill out claims correctly. No room to grow.
Benefits were wondeful
High Demand High Opportunity
Area Manager (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: promotion opportunities
Cons: strong work demands
This is a growth oriented company where excellence is rewarded.
great compan
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mount Airy, NCSeptember 25, 2014
Had to leave because got bought out by competition. Great staff and management team.
Loved the job
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 17, 2014
I loved the job and the people I worked with. They demanded last minute overtime at night and that was hard to manage when my kids were that young. Loved it though.
center manager in kohoots with csr's
Hea;thcare Specialist (Former Employee), Bethlehem.September 16, 2014
Pros: continuing education, seminars.
Cons: not being busy, i would take e any set ups they had.
typical daY at work, got my schedule together all my supplies and out the door i headed for new jersey. my territory. i loved traveling i loved my job but i was going thru a divorce i needed to move home to Wilkes-barre, it was too much driving.i learned all about oxygen therapy, cpsps bipaps, nebulizers and respiratory meds. my coworkers were miserable they made my life a Miserable . hardest part of the job. they made goals u had to do so many cpap set ups a week.. they gave the one girl A-M I HAD the rest of the alphabet.
she was always busy me not so much. i loved the traveling, meeting and helping people.
A productive work place.
Data Entry/Accounts Receivable (Current Employee), Toledo, OHSeptember 13, 2014
It is a good place to work and learn medical terminology, time management skills, how to be organized, and how to resolve problems.
managers hard to work for
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Pueblo, COSeptember 10, 2014
always neededing to look at everything I do whether good or bad in order not to get into trouble
great experience, bad management
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Elmsford, NYSeptember 9, 2014
it was a great place to work until management was changed. otherwise the job was a great oppurtunity to learn more than what you were hired for.
to much stress
Customer Service Representative/Trainer (Current Employee), blasdell, nySeptember 8, 2014
This has to be one of the worst places to work. You are under paid and under appreciated.
na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Odessa, MOSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: not enough training
I would go in at 8am, clock in, run daily/monthly reports, team meeting, call doctors, customers, and ins companies to get questions answered.
Overall good work environment
Service Representative (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great work environment and there is always something new to learn
Cons: sometimes the days can run long
Organize route of patients to be seen on particular day and take care of the needs they may have. In this I have learned the value of customer service and being reliable. I work with a good team that I can go to when I have any questions. What I like the most is being able to serve the needs of the patients I come in contact with.
Terrible Place to Work
Medical Supply Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tavares, FLSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: under constant stress of being let go, terrible upper management in my area, high and unrealistic expectations of new hires.
They train you and expect immediate results. I busted my butt and aced their 2 week training class with hard work, very stressful 2 weeks, and was let go 9 months later for not providing quick enough results. The 2 weeks of extensive and detailed training costs Lincare about 15K per employee. To train a new rep and then let them go less than a year later is a major flaw in their company not to mention waste of money. They waste their time and the new hires time.

About Lincare

There are some things you shouldn't have to leave the house to get, Lincare Holdings believes oxygen therapy is one of them. The – Read more