Lincare

Lincare United States Employee Reviews

Good business
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Paris, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: worked every saturday
During the day I answer and return phone calls from patients, insurance companies and other provider offices. Pull and file patient charts, verify insurance coverage and schedule follow up and new patient appointments
provided field support to home care nurses
Infusion RN (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: excelent communication
Cons: got all calls after hours and had to transfer all of them to pharm.
complete nursing visits as needed. draw labs, change dressings, access ports, insert piccs, midlines, or pivs as needed.
Professional learning experience
Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee), muncie, INJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: time managment
Cons: slow reinbursment, lack of upper managment, small accounts
Lot's of cold calling and travel.

Learned a great deal of relationship building in a professional atmosphere.

I would change and implement a more positive and helpful way of upper management, however local managing atmosphere is enjoyable to work for.
To exhausting to right about
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fayetteville, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: making friends and medical offices.
Cons: not genuine
It didn't fit for my family. The company was not genuine. It was bad that doctors would tell me that it was nothing against me, but that they did not like the company. It was hard to be successful in a situation like that.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: free cookies
Cons: short breaks
Busy But managable Company to work for.
Very Micor Managed- Employee Turnover I would say is high
Very Competetive company
Over worked and under pay
outside service representative (Former Employee), Poland, OhioJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: bad management and bad pay
This company was disorganized and the Manager of the district Was a liar and a lousy excuse for management. They were so disorganized and didn't care about his drivers. We wouldn't get out the door until a hour and half past start time because nothing was ready for that day. The girls in front office did whatever they wanted. My pay I was going to make was a lie. Claimed that corporate changed offer after agreeing to it. Didn't find out until after I got first check. Company doesn't provide GPS or cell phone. If it was available , we never new. The office was a filthy mess . Manager would claim to be out doing stuff for company . But everybody knew he was just to lazy to come in early. Sales reps kissed his butt. Not only that you were on call twice during the week every week. Until it was your weekend. Then you were 3 times counting weekend. Some nights you wouldn't get home until 11 pm. Way under pay to put up with what you had to. Problems would come up but the office people were to lazy to solve it. So they would pond it off on drivers. But wouldn't tell the drivers until they got back. So we would have to go back out. This district was a mess. Poor leadership
Not a bad place to work, needs new management and a good training system for new people
Customer Pay/Accounts Recievable (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: some incentives
Cons: too much mandatory overtime.
Lincare is not a bad place to work. The management needs to improve along with the ability to train the new hires. The pay was inadequate for the jobs performed. My co-workers were great people. The hardest part of the job was filing. Their filing system is not good. Too much overtime.
fun place to work
Pharmacy tech (Former Employee), Kansas CityJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: nit picking
Pharmacy tech- Answer and greet the patients, update patient information in the system, making sure to inform the patient of the privacy practice act, refilling patient prescriptions to be sent to the patients home address. I also worked in the warehouse making up the boxes to put the medications into so they can be shipped out.
sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Galveston, TXJanuary 2, 2015
Responsible for instructing release patients proper use of equipment
In charge of closing medical documentation and ensuring patient release
Provide solutions for businesses while consulting with doctors and staff
Expanding network affiliations oriented to quality work performance
Go to Apria Healthcare not Lincare
Collection (Current Employee), GeorgiaDecember 23, 2014
Pros: some rbco allow overtime
Cons: management are horrible at every level
Not a family oriented company at all. Does not have any concerns for employee well being...force to work in conditions no one should have to deal with. Bonus are insults to ones intelligence. Management (such as R-VP, R-MGR, Supervisors in R28 Norcross Georgia) make homosexual and racist comments nothing every done no matter how much it is reported, they will cover it up at all cost. Management twist company bi-laws to make them the exclusion. Will tell you one hourly rate at hire and start you lower on day of starting. Management will tell all your business to everyone....never tell them nothing! Anti- Nepotism in place but only applies to lower level employees, watched a waiter sleep there way up thru the ranks nothing done.Men management feel they are above direction from women and Women management are immature and like to try and play head games within employees like we don't notice....all management operate in personal feelings and not business capabilities. Its about who can stroke the egos the best, if you survive. Your higher up constantly look down over there nose as tho you are beneath them.

If you can deal with racism, discrimination, belittling, overworked for less or little money, braised favoritism, and disrespectful in all levels they this company for you
No room for advancement. no job security
Patient Accounts Coordinator (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 21, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: management, 90 day probationary period, no regard for employees well-being.
While the pay is decent, the management is terrible. The boss was the worst at picking favorites and would definitely let that effect their behavior towards other employees. The employee has a 90 day probationary period that they will not be allowed to miss any work, even with medical excuses, without punishment. I was personally terminated after falling sick with pneumonia and missing work for a week during this 90 day period. I provided documentation of my diagnosis and the doctors orders, but ultimately they said I was in violation of my 90 days and I could not return, nor ever be hired at any Lincare affiliated business again due to corporate policy. If you can find anything else out there, take it. Lincare is not a company you should waste your time and energy on.
Horrible, negative company to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brookfield, CTDecember 19, 2014
Everybody I met from senior management to direct report were miserable and impossible to communicate with. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company. Company didn't believe in sick days and expected all workers to come to work sick!!!

I am grateful not to be there anymore.
Disgraceful company!! Terrible upper management! Cardiac work produced in India by incompetent employees!
QA tech (Former Employee), NYDecember 19, 2014
Pros: nice suite paid for from the previous company included in the sale.
Cons: hr in another state! very unorganized billing and shipping department!! very unorganized process!!
I have been in the Cardiac field for over 23 years. Lincare RCS is the worst company I ever worked for!! The arrhythmia portion of the company is a satellite division that in my opinion has a terrible manager!! All the cardiac scanning is done in Tech India an overseas company for very cheap labor! There are consistent problems eith transmissions of files through the internet! That lead to many delays in completing scans! In my opinion the quality is horrendous!!! Tech India cannot even distinguish sinus rhythm
From Atrial Fibrillation!! In my opinion its all dine to save money!! What a shame! There are many arrhythmia companies out there to choose from I would never choose them
For service for me my friends or family. Period!!
Unorganized
Collector (Current Employee), Largo, FLDecember 17, 2014
Not a stable environment. No policy and procedures. Company doesn't care about it's employees
Working to make a difference for patient's who are sick
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 13, 2014
Pros: excellent healthcare
Cons: cannot carry over vacation, little sick time
Intense, stressful, hectic but rewarding is a typical day. Helping patients feel better is the key. Having an incurable disease isn't easy to understand for those who are disease free. Having the patience to learn, understand and help has been rewarding.
A good place to start but not to stay.
Health Care Specialist (Current Employee), Chico, CADecember 12, 2014
Cons: a lot of work with little pay.
- Deal with a lot of issues through out the day.
- I learn how to deal with many kinds of people and how to deal with a lot of paper work.
-Management is different every office you never know what you will get.
- The Co. dosent care about there employees and you get more work and very little bones and very low raise through out the years. It won't matter how hard you work you will never come out on top.
- Enjoyable part is helping people.
Work load is heavy with not alot of training
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Biddeford, MEDecember 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: too much responsibility and workload.
This position is very demanding and seems like you never get ahead wtih little help. The manager was let go after a year of service for not increasing the business. The hardest part of the job is trying to manage time for everything with so many interuptions. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with customers and helping them in person or over the phone with their needs.
Bar tending
Center Manager (Current Employee), Grand Forks, ND 58201December 5, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: no breaks
A typical day at work would be to take orders, mix drinks, open and close Bar.

I learned about people in general. I learned how to be assertive when needed.

Hardest part of bartending is getting people out of the bar at closing time.

I enjoyed meeting new people and being out in public
Drive the wheels off your own car.
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee), Rifle, CODecember 3, 2014
Pros: mostly day shift work.
Cons: on call a lot & don't get paid unless you are called out.
Very busy. Very lean staffing. Drive a lot for .31 a mile reimbursment. Other offices also very busy so don't want to help you out much. All about making the company money. Not focused on patients. Must be on call a lot, so your weekends off are not free for yourself.
ok
sales rep (Current Employee), osage beach, moDecember 3, 2014
Pros: meh
Cons: meh
Went to work, not a place you want to stay. Its not a career. Companys HR is a joke, they do not want to help employees, never got paid what was due to me either.

About Lincare

There are some things you shouldn't have to leave the house to get, Lincare Holdings believes oxygen therapy is one of them. The – Read more

Lincare Salaries