Lincare Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNSeptember 30, 2017
Lincare, Inc. has great opportunities. More educational on oxygen and durable medical equipment training can be use for customer service. Lincare was the opportunity for me to leave CSL Plasma.
Pros
Fast pace.
Cons
Better pay and benefits.
Not a good place to work.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, WASeptember 28, 2017
Work started early, ended late. we had two people to cover two entire counties. On call was every other week for 24 hours/ 7 days a week. Under compensated. treated poorly, and we were expected to meet unrealistic demands.
Pros
It was a job.
Cons
everything else.
Poor management
Patient Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 27, 2017
My coworkers are great including my a manager and supervisors. The upper management including corporate office does not treat their employees fairly. The pay also is not great for the work performed.
Pros
Free breaks
Cons
Overworked
Very low salary and poor management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 26, 2017
Very low base salary. Management is very poor and is very reactive to issues instead of being proactive. Commissions are not easily paid out and require tons of time and effort to clean up. Some commissions never get paid. Requirements are very grey and nothing is set in stone or consistent. Turnover is very high and the majority of employees seem to be very unhappy.
Pros
Freedom throughout work day. Not required to sit inside at a desk all day
Cons
Low Salary, Poor management, Earned commissions take a great amount of persistence and effort to actually get them paid out.
Never Happy employeer
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 26, 2017
Management has very little management skills and basically no people skills. One can exceed the company set goals, be on time, never miss work and the management still finds reason to complain and never say's good job.
Pros
Hours
Cons
enviroment
High expectations without providing adequate support or staffing
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 25, 2017
Reimbursements have been cut dramatically. The company desperately trying to increase revenues but at the expense of its employees. Employees are expected to drive their own cars without full reimbursement for mileage. Multiple employees have either quit or were fired in the last few months without being replaced leaving the remaining staff with little to no support.
Pros
Enjoy the patients and the local manager is helping the remaining staff to do the best job possible.
Cons
Have to drive my own car without adequate reimbursement
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 24, 2017
It really doesn't matter what position you hold. No security, bad management and stress beyond belief. New manager has got everyone jumping to get out
Pros
you will get paid but you've got to know that you have more than earned it
Cons
Management sucks, service techs will regularly work from 12-18 hours daily for more than 2 weeks, No LIFE/WORK balance in any capacity
Did not get paid enough for the amount of stress
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 21, 2017
Did not get paid enough for the amount of stress. 2 people had to answer 4 phone lines, rules were changed daily, everyone was treated differently. Got screamed at by customers.
Very competitive
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, MESeptember 20, 2017
Not competitive to other companies, but also competitive with in the company. Lots of opportunity to grow, advance, etc, but must be willing to devote large amounts of time.
productive...
Customer support (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2017
A typical day a work is a bit stressful at times, but it is a stress that I can handle. I've learned to be very patient when communicating with patients over the phone. My manger was very caring, and understanding when it comes to myself personally. The hardest part of the job is the company not wanting to work with my school schedule, and the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the older patients over the phone. The patients are very sweet!
Pros
Good benifits, great shifts, unlimited overtime.
Cons
short breaks, no emergency absencents, do not work with school schedule.
worst environment and company i've ever worked for
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 20, 2017
management constantly threatens you with write ups but never offers to help. was promised certain amount of money and its about 20% of what I was told. commissions are not paid out. made over 40 sales in a period and got paid for 5.

if you want to be talked down to and not earn decent income then work here otherwise I could make more money flipping burgers at a fast food restaurant.
Pros
Cons
no money and horrible treatment
Unprofessional Work Place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VermontSeptember 19, 2017
This was the most unprofessional work environment I've ever experienced. The Center Manager used vulgar language on a regular basis, and wore provacative clothing. She gave no input, feedback or support to me, as a new employee. She was notorious for not getting along with other employees. Why did they keep her??
Pros
Cons
Poor management and poor compensation
Very low pay, on-call every other week without compensation.
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omak, WASeptember 19, 2017
Linecare is not a good company to work for. The Omak location provides a beat up old truck that they don't clean. There is no compensation for car washes. As of right now there are no pay raises company wide. Management will make it sound like the company is a great place to work and that there are a lot of advancement opportunities but that is a lie. The pay is terrible for the amount of stress and work load that they put on your shoulders. I would not suggest Lincare to anyone that is looking for a career job.
Pros
40 hours per week
Cons
Low pay, poor management, no raises, no advancement, no upkeep on vehicles, stressful.
co workers are always arguing with customers manager no help
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 18, 2017
The Fredericksburg office in Virginia had a manager that would pass the buck to someone else. The customer service co-worker would argue with customers and doctors staff. Work pilled up due to lack of training. Customers waited along time to get there needed sleep apnea machines. Much of the time the manager ran in and out without letting staff know. You were on your own to figure things out and as the new person get blamed for not knowing.
Pros
close to home
Cons
management co workers attiude
Stresfull
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYSeptember 17, 2017
New hires made a dollar more an hour then me. They will hire anyone off the street no matter how educated you are. During training, if you dont understand they push you aside and give you dirt work.
Pros
No advancement
Not a healthy environment
Healthcare Specialist (Current Employee) –  USSeptember 17, 2017
would not recommend I Like the ppl I work with but management is not a good group, poor pay, only benefit can kind of make own schedule, good starterj
You will always have work there but it is a very stressful job at times.
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORSeptember 13, 2017
the work is steady and at times stressful but the benefits and 401k package make it a tempting place to work. would recommend to someone not looking for a slow run of the mill job but likes a challenge in their day to day life.
Na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MASeptember 13, 2017
I refuse to give out details of this company I no longer work here, that should be enough. this should not be a requirement for this website to be used by job applicants
Competitive workplace but too much drama in the office
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oneonta, NYSeptember 12, 2017
I enjoyed being a sales representative. I enjoyed going to medical office and conversing with their staff. I did not enjoy the work place environment.
Pros
Commission, great boss
Cons
poor pharmacy insurance, drama
Not managed properly
Billing/Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Hammonton, NJSeptember 12, 2017
Managers leave earlier than staff almost every day. Reviews given by managers you barely worked with for 3 months. Barely no training. Software is down so you cant do your job.