Lincare Employee Reviews

Lincare
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 2, 2016
At lincare a typical work day consist of daily set up of work routes. Brief meetings of the prior work week. Load your work vehicles with oxygen tanks oxygen machines. Beds wheelchair all medical equipment. The good part was the independence and the patients you get to know the patients that made it a pleasure to work around.
Provide a good service
Sales Represntative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNNovember 6, 2016
Got the best training I could ever get from a company. My managers were good people. Down to earth guys. The only con is they do not provide reps with laptops and they salaries are not very good. However the only DME company that provides a corporate credit card. Made things very good
fun place to work
(RESPIRATORY THERAPIST)- Full Time (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVNovember 29, 2016
lincare was a good place to work. they received me as part of their family, taught me what i needed to know and how to commute around . i enjoyed working for lincare. it is a great place to work.
Pros
sometimes free lunches or breakfast
Micro Managed, Threats, and Unclear Directions
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 21, 2015
The best part of the job was the patients. This company needs to do some "soul-searching".The emails where the scary part. I got to see the inner workings of the company and the way the talk down to each other is quite amazing. Worst part was how big problems were swept under the rug and small issues would send a center into turmoil. Lies are secretly praised and truths are shameful. I would say that my time there was a good thing and bad thing. I learned better how to gauge people.
very productive and busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJanuary 17, 2017
a lot to do for one position, not a lot of training but rules are always changing so a lot of learning as you go. you can learn a lot with this job
Pros
full time, hour lunch
Cons
on call
Great job
Patient pay representative (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYDecember 14, 2016
Located was a family oriented place to work, not much room. For financial movement, but was a secure job. Most employees stayed long term with company as well
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Financially not well paid
Constant work, never a dull moment.
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85756February 3, 2017
I really enjoyed my experience, and cherish my time with Lincare. My team was helpful when needed, but I look forward to new experiences in what life has to offer next.
No room to advance or ways to move to other positions within the company
Patient Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Blasdell, NYJanuary 21, 2016
Working for Lincare was good in the begining, Now with the cut backs on hours and the overload of audits makes for a stressful day with trying to get work out accurately and in a timely manner.
Pros
free parking
Cons
no good benefits
Not a bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LAFebruary 20, 2017
Basic delivery of Home Oxygen and Medical Equipment.
Trouble shoot customer problems.
On call every few weeks.
And be prepare to work holidays.
Pros
Outdoors no days are alike
Cons
Very demanding work load
Very un-organized and low pay
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  MASeptember 27, 2016
Not paid enough for the heavy work load. The routes are not in order. They have you going all over the place instead of traveling in order by area. There have been many times we did not have the product in our warehouse and had to travel way out of the way to get it. These orders were known about before the date of delivery and we should have had them in our warehouse.

Want to know more about Lincare?

Ask a question
Overall pleased
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSMay 12, 2016
• Established and maintained a relationship with referral sources in the medical community.
• Responsible for obtaining pre-determined number of oxygen referrals a month.
• Identify and develop new referral sources.
• Conduct in-service for referral sources; educate them in the use and application of Lincare equipment.
• Prepare and submit approval plans for sales territory management. Provide marketing information to management as requested and/or mad available.
• Follow up on referral sources or patients. Identify problem with products or service and report to management.
• Assistant in the sale forecast.
• Provide information on Medicare and insurance procedures, pricing information and product information to referral sources
Long hours, an insane amount of paperwork, Good job security
Senior Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJuly 2, 2015
A typical day leaves most employees with the overwhelming feeling of being understaffed and overworked. I've learned that although that does provide good job security, it can lead to feeling burned out very quickly. The lower management was always easy to work with but as it moved further up the chain, nothing would ever get accomplished. The turnover rate has to be one of the highest in the nation, because of the stressful work environment. High turnover also means that there is usually room for promotion which they are more than happy to do. The co-workers end up becoming family because of all the hours required to do the job. The hardest part is there is no feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day. There will always be more work to do no matter how hard or long anyone works. There were few times that I found enjoyment but when patient's gave thanks, then it felt like I was doing the right thing.
Pros
Overtime, Advancement, Promotion, Benefits
Cons
Long hours, few breaks, no social life, stressful work environment, higher management is incompetent
Bad Place
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYAugust 6, 2016
They tell you the same day the billing dept was moved to PA and they have no room for you. Why could't they give you a month's notice. Then when you go for an interview, and that is the end of it. Yet they have the same job job posted everyday on WNY jobs. You can't get back in once your laid off. It's time you moved on to better things, I gave up a job I still be at if it wouldn't be for them. The only god side is as one person stated there was free parking and it was close.
Pros
It was clsoe and free parking.
Cons
There was none
productive work place
Account Receivable clerk (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 27, 2017
It was a great place to work at, enjoy working for lincare. met great people, you handle different kind of asignment which i think was great, you was aways busy. i enjoy working there
Great place to work.
LPN / Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Trinidad, CO, Pueblo, CO.February 10, 2017
I loved working for Lincare, I actually worked for them twice. They were like family and the leadership team was top notch. I highly recommend Lincare to anyone looking for a job.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  EVRGREEN, COJanuary 25, 2017
loved the work was always busy time went by fast, had a great team of employees that worked well together and was always there for each other
Pros
busy made the time go by fast
Cons
to far from home
horrible place to work
Health Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, COOctober 22, 2016
this is one of the worst companies to work for
they care nothing about their employees
they tell on you if you report blatant violations
they are rude
you are nothing more than a warm body, that they let you know can be replaced any minute
Pros
Cons
everything
Great employees aren't valued
Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 6, 2017
This company does not care about hard work done for them or the customers they serve. Its all about money and the employee doesn't even benefit from it.
Horrible Company
Temporary CSR (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WADecember 10, 2016
This company is all about profit and not about people. NEVER WORK FOR THEM! You will be over worked, told to lie, and never paid for your overtime.
Pros
Fast Pased
Cons
Uncaring and unprofessional
a waste of my time
Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Ocala Waterway, FLJuly 2, 2016
cannot provide vehicle are you kidding me? wants me to use my vehicle and will not pay anything over 2000 miles a month..yeah right!! sign me up idiots!! I will use my vehicle to make you money and wear it out then have no vehicle and no job if it breaks after 24000 miles every year!! !! COMPLETE FREAKIN IDIOT!! even a mom aand pop dme provide vehicles.. and no pay for on call until you reach the pts home yeah right I drive without being paid or being paid to wait AT HOME because I am on call?/ no life no re-imbursement.
. insanity
run run run
do not work here!!
as a clinical practitioner

..IT ISNT WORTH IT!!
Pros
QUICK WAY TO BE COMITTED!!/
Cons
EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE BOTTOM FEEDERS!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8