Lincare

Lincare Employer Reviews

n/a
auditor (Current Employee), blasdellJanuary 7, 2014
I am currently processing Medicare oxygen audits
-make sure all audits have proper documentaion for medicare guidelines
-Process 50-60 Audits a day ( thats high)
-Insurance verification along with copays
-call doctors offices to obtain chart notes/insurance information
- Bank Deposits from Patients/Insurance
Not enough employees to get job done effectively
rep (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTJanuary 7, 2014
Hard working front line employees. Lots of work...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
Too many procedure for the busy office and pay was to low for the amount of work.
Customer Service Representative (contract) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Need more people to help with the phone. Manager pertain to want you working for them.
Great learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Westville, NJJanuary 5, 2014
I learned how to become more of a team player as well as take the managerial position when needed.
Patient Account Rep
Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: over time is unlimited
Cons: management is not great, they pick favorites, and have all of the other employees pick up there slack. not a family friendly place to work.
Mandatory overtime of 10 hours every week. No time for family.. I have two small kids, and barely saw them at all. Management is there to get a paycheck and not guide. They have "favorites" who get to do what they want when they want.
Fun job
Senior Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: out of the office
Cons: need more staff
High stress, needs more employees
Managers are always helpful
Deliver walkers wheelchairs as a marketing rep
durable medical equipment company
Customer Service Representative, Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2014
Cons: pay
lots of overtime
lax dress code
can wear jeans and flip flops daily
What a Grind. Can I take away stars.
Service Technician (Former Employee), West Springfield, MAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: you are truely working for customers that need you. they cant breathe without you.
Cons: managment is clueless, old equitment, under paid, no on call pay.
I was an oxygen delivery driver in Western Ma..
Your out in all weather conditions dragging 100lb liquid oxygen tanks to clients.
Company requires you have a class C CDL with Hazmat endosrment and pays ya $12.00.
Average was 20 stops but you could be called away from your route at any time to service new customers or customer malfunctions sometime taking – more... more than an hour and then you resume your route. Equitment in vans break and there are no back ups and are rarely shipped out to be fixed.
Managment is a joke they have no idea what it takes to do the job and they dont care.
You have a on call scheadule and there is no extra pay unless you go out and you use your own phone.
Company supplies you with cheap uniforms once a year. None of it is waterproof.
No structured breaks. You will rarely take one.
No computers all paper.
The office workers and drivers i worked with were great guys and would bend over backwards to help each other.
Its a shame the company dosent make changes and treat the people that are the face of the company better. If i could take away stars i would. – less
Nice for experience
Emergency Response Operator (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLDecember 30, 2013
Pros: overtime offered
Cons: no benefits, no flexibility, too much favoritism
Lincare is a huge company but there is so much favoritism going on, its impossible to move up by job performance. I like what I do and have the ability to help people and possibly save lives, but being a single mother and on my own I need more of a career.
Loved working with surgical patients.
o LPN - Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, INDecember 29, 2013
Pros: excellent md's and management
Cons: co-workers
Arrive at 8am, phone triage, room patients, collect detailed patient information, undress wound for MD to see area or obtain info as to why they are here. upon finish of appt redress wound, remove staple, whatever MD orderes.
Learned something new everyday, literally.
Management was excellent, always willing to help out when needed.
Co-workers mostly – more... back stabbing, why I left.
Co-workers.
Working with the MD's, always willing to teach. – less
Great atmosphere, great staff, awesome teamwork
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, MNDecember 29, 2013
Pros: get an hour for lunch breaks and can leave the facility.
Cons: on call
I had learned more about c-pap and bi-pap machines.
Great place to work. I really thought the staff were great.
I did not like being on call. Even though it was only once a week or so.
good place to work
customer service representive (Current Employee), Pueblo, CODecember 28, 2013
Pros: great friends
i learned valuable customer service experience. working with customers that valued you as not only a friend but like family.
Ouch!
Service Rep., Tank Jockey. Clown Salesperson (Former Employee), East USADecember 28, 2013
Pros: out of the office and away from management often. overtime galore.
Cons: management style that reminds you of the 80's. beyond overtime.
All bad reviews are accurate. The company cares less for the patient then they do in keeping 'just' ahead of the law while lining their management pockets. I'm in no way anti-management, but this place (at least my office) hires untrained manager-kids, and their overlord and their overlord are the pits. Work hard and they take it as they need to use – more... you just a tad more (like when they fire someone...you are expected to pick up the slack forever). HAVE A FAMILY?... they don't really care. Patient inconvenienced? ....care not. – less
Patient Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 27, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: designated lunch breaks
Billing claims, working denial and credit reports
I learned how to bill DME claims
Could use better management
Co-workers were wonderful
Not being able to find the information we needed to file a grievance
My co workers
fast paced,demanding work environment
Medical Service Representative (Current Employee), Latham, NYDecember 26, 2013
Pros: good insurance
Cons: long, invasive hours. low wages.
good job for someone without a family or much of an interest in a personal life. overtime is practically mandatory, and the job can be very rewardring at times
Fun to work with patients
Patient Service Technician (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 12, 2013
Enjoyed taking care of my patients, just had some differences with management on getting help with deliveries. Worked on call 24/7.
Managed a Medical Supply Office
Sales/Center Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, MADecember 11, 2013
I enjoy working with people. It is rewarding helping people and making them happy whether it is providing them with medical equipment or great customer service. Managing a staff and empowering them to make ethical decisions was a priority for me.
Ultimately a decent workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Marshall, TxDecember 11, 2013
Pros: office basically to myself, lenient with hours that i wanted for overtime
Cons: poor management, not a lot of prfessionalism with the office that was supposed to be helping me when needed
My day consisted of answering multiple phone lines, seeing customers on a regular basis helping them with what ever issues that they would have with their equipment. We set up patients with home medical equipment, such as: Oxygen, Cpap/Bipap machines, Hospital equipment. I ran the office alone, as I was usually the only person there. My management at – more... the time was pretty new himself, and did not have much initiative, so I was learning by my mistakes. My co-workers were great. I had a sales rep that did anything I needed her to, as far as getting documents from doctor's offices when needed for my job. I had two delivery drivers that I helped make out their daily routes that got their jobs done without problems. My most enjoyable experience with this job was the fact that I was able to learn a lot with home health services and got to make very good impressions with a lot of different people by doing my job well. – less
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Houma, LADecember 4, 2013
I really enjoy my job, but we ahve no management and haven't had any since I started. We are still running, but there are many little things that are getting forgot about because of this.
entry level only
Sales (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 3, 2013
Not a fan.. Upper management hired those who were friends, and not competent for the chosen positions.

About Lincare

There are some things you shouldn't have to leave the house to get, Lincare Holdings believes oxygen therapy is one of them. The – Read more